• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

xcellence

Pokemon Master
Years
Offering:
- Pokerus
- Any starter from any game (1st Form) Level 1

- Level 1 Eevee's
- Level 1 Spiritomb's

Pm me with offers.

Also LF:
- Gligar or Gliscor

Confuse

the points never matter
Years
LF: help moving a Pokemon from Diamond to HeartGold.

PM me if you can help. I can offer some UT lv. 1 Totodiles of various natures, or an UT lv. 1 Charmander w/ Dragon Dance and Dragon Rush, unhatched.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2012
I'm looking for other shinies bout the same level:

I have a shiny chimecho to offer (lvl.41) I think it's modest nature. I don't think it's ev'd and it's not ut. I've used it a few times.

Broc

Syndicate Boss
Years
Im looking for a strong dragon or ice type pokemon (lvl 100 prefered) so I can beat E4 champ 2nd time. Sorry but garchomp is spanking me!
What I have is in the link below. I will trade upto 4 for your pokemon.

JFK

hey there
Years
looking for an ursaring. pm me if you have one you want to trade. I have a few shinies, starters, ev'd pokes.

EDIT: FOUND! :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Dec 5, 2022
Looking for a shiny Eevee or shiny Gengar (Haunter/Gastly are fine as well). Let me know what you're looking for in a PM.

TheDeadpool

My common sense is tingling!
Years
i need a male staraptor, as high a level as you can get me. and it needs to know brave bird. ask me for something.
its for breeding purposes, so level doesnt matter, just brave bird. i just need it for one egg. :] and then ill give it back if you need it.

Last edited:

ahungryhamster

Custom User Title
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 30, 2018
I'm looking for the three unevolved Sinnoh starters, any level (preferably below lv10).

Some Pokemon I'm willing to trade: Pikachu lv7, Cyndaquil lv1, Totadile lv4, Ursaring lv40, Tangela lv35, Tauros lv15, Mr. Mime lv24, Jynx lv22.

PM me if you're interested. Also, if you're looking for a different Pokemon not listed, let me know and I'll tell you if I have it or not (Be reasonable, and no Sinnoh Pokemon).

EDIT: Taken care of.

Last edited:

pmwilkins

Grundleweed Harvester
Years
LF: Arceus, Deoxys, Latias, Celebi, Mew
OF: Almost any legendary
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo
Suicune
Entei
Raikou
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Latios
Jirachi (GAMESTP)
Uxie
Azelf
Mesprit
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Heatran
Manaphy
Phione
Cresselia
Regigigas

or any other rare pokemon. My pokedex in nearly complete. I would be willing to trade a couple for one of the ones I need. Email me at [email protected] to discuss.

FC: 2665 1717 4781
Name: N*Gulph

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
Years
LF: Latios (preferrably Lv. 35 - 60 but anything is fine)

I have a lot to offer so just VM me to see what I have :)

Amaai

The Sky Pillars
Years
  • Age 29
  • RI.
  • Seen Nov 24, 2016
Looking for: Really looking to borrow some strong lv 40/49 ice and electric type pokemon to defeat last gym.

Offering: anything thats available since im going onto the 8th gym on johto. no starters.

Fc:3953 9661 9249

I keep voicechat off.

Tombstone975

The grass is always greener.
Years
Looking for someone who can trade my Scyther back and forth. PM me.

[EDIT:]
Trade done.

Last edited:

chadgraphix

the Fame.
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2011
Does anybody want a Shiny Growlithe?

LF: Other shinies & I want a clone of the Growlithe.

Years
I need someone to trade my poliwhirl with kings rock to and then trade back, and get my pikachu colored pichu, arceus, and gamestop jirachi to my heartgold as well.

offering:pikachu colored pichu and gamestop jirachi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back