• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Maybe, maybe not~ :B

Also, I found something Pixy may or may not like:

2drywjb.jpg

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Found something else that I think is totally awesome:

hx9aw2.jpg

(That is Gray, yes.)

And, to top it off, look at the second word in the captcha I had for uploading this pic:

Spoiler:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Now that I think about it I could use that for my Halloween theme but I think I'll pass ^^;

/wants Natsu or Wendy

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I should go and get something to eat. Or rather, I should go and get some Dinner, since it's been ready for a whie.

smithtism

Blank
Years

I'm back after spending 36 straight hours taking care of my grandma because of her knee surgery. I served her meals, helped her get around the house, and even coached her during her exercises. She nearly cried because I was being so helpful for her. I really enjoyed helping her out so much even though she called me by my brother's name 90% of the time but she was on a lot of medication, so I don't blame her.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Hey, Tara talks about ToS and every now and then I'll bring up something else. But that's usually when I don't have a FT theme. (And you should really look at the last 10 pages or so because there's nothing about FT on there.)

Speaking of which this theme took much longer than expected. Still not completely satisfied with the text, either.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm going to refrain from commenting for multiple reasons. But the theme looks nice, d'nya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back