• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
But again, stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason. You may be one man that despises this behaviour, but where are the others? Apparently they are not numerous enough to shrug off this soiled blanket of assumption. It is tragic, really.

Unfortunately, you're right. Stereotypes for both men and women, are a disgrace.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I wouldnt yell at the tv, I have no intrest in big tvs, sports, or any of that. Not sure on how well I'll be able to help with cooking and all though.
Cooking is best left to the women anyway, my dear. Men have improperly aligned tastebuds and therefore do not often get the ratios of spice correct.

Unfortunately, you're right. Stereotypes for both men and women, are a disgrace.
What a world we live in, eh?

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
I dont like stereotypes, espc ones about men. :(

;-; useless ol me. I may not be able to get the ratios correct but I am still good, some men can cook, some women cant.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I know how to get around this deficiency, at least what works for me: I marinade everything I cook in lye. :P
Tsk, men. Of course that is so improper! You cannot simply do that, you will lose all the flavor! There is a ~process~ that only women seem to be capable of.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Gah, my cold is getting worse.

I like cooking, I started trying to cook different stuff since June. I don't do it as a hobby or something that has to do with my future, though. More like some self-perseverance thingy.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Ugh, cooking. I can make grilled cheese, and instant ramen, and TV dinners. If you give me a recipe though, I can make it to perfection like an engineer, lol. But because of that I can't just "eye" things or not time them; I always need to measure exactly because that's how I work.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
Ugh, cooking. I can make grilled cheese, and instant ramen, and TV dinners. If you give me a recipe though, I can make it to perfection like an engineer, lol. But because of that I can't just "eye" things or not time them; I always need to measure exactly because that's how I work.

Very true, although on occasions I like to experiment.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Just give me some parmesan and pasta and I'll be okay. Anything else is too complicated.
tumblr_lmdyn2fDog1qgwaixo1_500.gif

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I don't understand how some people can't cook. It's easy!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I feel sure that everyone can cook at least a little, but they say they can't since they can't make epic meals or whatever. And then they list all the foods they can make and it sounds like what my mom cooks so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back