• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
Psyire -- pronounced sire from quagsire.

Ruby- The platipus pokemon. this pokemon resembles the animal platipus. its beak of psyduck and body of quagsire is very slimy. only its tail is rough.

Sapphire- The platipus pokemon. this pokemon was born when a Psyduck and quagsire were left in the daycare. This pokemon has highly confused scientists.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
Years
Hmm...I see, interesting...
Facts thate prove
Can't swim
Shows emotion to Misty
Doesn't understand a lot of attacks
Basically useless unless hit really hard (reminds me of my little brother!)

It makes sense!
Go Quagduck!

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
GO SPARKSHOT!!!! THUNDER WAVE!! PARALYZE IT!!! *jolteon paralyzes wild quagduck*
YEA!! NOW RETURN!!!! *jolteon comes back* GO SCYTHER!! FALSE SWIPE!!! *scyther is hit by confusion and false swipes Qwagduck to 1hp*

ULTRA BALL GO!!!!! I AINT TAKING NO CHANCES!! *ball twitches..... and stars come out*

I GOT IT!!!!! :p nyah! i got it before u's!!!

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
Years
O_O <eyetwitch>
->_<-
QUAGSIRE, RETURN!
<throws pokeball at pokeball, Mew2 style> Aha! Now i've got an ultraball! ^_^
<glares> Theif >.>
=D
Whoa. 2 many emoticons, I really need to simmer down on those.
I declare a Misty Banner Contest! I don't know why!
My peeps, create your best Misty banners and have them judged here at the club to see who is the MBC! (Misty Banner Champion)!
Alrighty then, lets get the entries in! Once you have all posted your banners,(I'm accepting the first ten, and the first person who comes in late) I'll copy/paste them into my own reply and rate them. Good luck!

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
Years
We dun have many members who have artistic skills. And I thought Quagsire was a part ground? @_@;

GO, MISTY, ATTACK THESE TWO PEEPLES!

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
Years
What? LOL, I wouldn't put in my own. Isn't there a rule against a judge competing?
Hey! Stop attacking me! I know Quagsire is part ground! I just didn't want to sound like a knowitall, s'all!

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2006
In the Japanese version he started when he was 14 o_0 lol But in the dubbed version he is was 10 and it seems like now he 13 :P He doesn't look 17 lol :P

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
14 is good. 10 is too young for pokemon journey. ash does look 17 typer now... but May is just still looking like 11.... too young for Ash - WHICH IS GOOD

XD there was an epi i think where a lil guy was 10 and he was like MEOWTH IS MY FAVE!!

yoshi1001

Pokemon Disc Jockey
Years
Water Pokemon Master said:
No one up for the compitition? Darn, I was excited to see the Misty Banners.

How about this one:

banner5.jpg

Circa 1999-I made it to promote my site. Thankfully, I've gotten better.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
Years
Whoa whoa whoa LanceLite. Just because you don't want to join doesn't mean other people can't. I changed my mind. LanceLite, if you're not up for compitition, that's ok. I'm sure there's a bunch of artistic Mistyfans!
Thank you for your great banner. Who else is up for a little fun compitition?

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
did U send me the bad rep? o.o

look i thought that it wasnt on cos nobody was really up to it... how was i supposed to know u'd change ur mind out of cheese? im not up for the competition either. yea, the others can join. and *evil look* to make sure u dont cheat i'll be a judge too. and there.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
Years
Bad rep? Sorry to hear it but it wasn't me. I don't give out rep. :D
Sure, I think it'd be great if you were a judge too. We'd be able to average out our scores out of 10 and get a fair title. Good idea! Alright, 10 seems to be too much. I'll cut it to 5 Contestants! 4 More spots open! Enter in and see if you can win the Misty Banner Compitition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back