• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
Then again, I listened to it again and it seems a bit too fast compared to other re-mixes.

Last edited:

JJK

The chase is about to begin...
Years
Not like I havent mentioned it before, but the script is for a digging minigame, and as close as DP as possible (with some tweaks to cover the parts that cannot be done, or simply because I felt like it)

I dont know what crossed your mind, DJ, but Double Team is a TM, as it was said, at least I think it is still a TM on SG (it MUST be, considering how much I, Carlos, and our Pokemon like to "overuse" it :P)

The ideal is to finish the game this year, but I wouldnt take that as something absolute. Just a flexible goal, if you want.

While I keep finishing the script, take a look on more music videos by clonex25. As always, make sure to hear them well, and give feedback about fixes if you think they need any.

Rival Battle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6omULdOaEo
Gym Leader Battle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJcfjSfr6uQ
Team Rocket Battle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ-s5oQ7vHo
1: Lacks bass

2: From great to bad to great. There´s one acute part of the song that sunds like its stamped over the rest of the tune.

3: Simply Great.

p.s.- i dont even know what "<--- baka!" means, but doesnt it work anymore?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
er.., *checks serebii*... whoops??? :P
sorry 'bout that, zel... dunno what came to my head that time. :laugh:

anyways, i like the new music. :3

clonex25

Just droppin' by...
Years
1: Lacks bass

2: From great to bad to great. There´s one acute part of the song that sunds like its stamped over the rest of the tune.

3: Simply Great.

p.s.- i dont even know what "<--- baka!" means, but doesnt it work anymore?

1: Maybe I should make the bass a bit louder...

2: Which part disturbs you (time, pls.)?

Hmm... imho Rival Battle music is too fast. Especialy beggining sounds strange. Rest of music is fine to me.

Problem with Sappy's tempo adjustments...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2009
digging the new music! also, I like the mystery dungeon legendaries (except for lugia). idk y I don't like it. I guess it just feels out of place. I can't wait for b6! to me, when b6 comes out, its good enough to call a complete hack. the next version is just icing on the cake :)

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
digging the new music! also, I like the mystery dungeon legendaries (except for lugia). idk y I don't like it. I guess it just feels out of place. I can't wait for b6! to me, when b6 comes out, its good enough to call a complete hack. the next version is just icing on the cake :)

We have cut into most of the cake but we can't reach the icing yet.

Who knows what to expect in B7-B8.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
Zel did you say there was only 2 bug catchin contests?

Cuz after I beat carlos, i went to the park there and a new contest as on.
Did you do this for it to be fair for catching pokes?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Great to hear that beta 6 is coming out soon, mabye the mods should wipe all the posts in this thread again, theres 96 pages

One- there are only 60 pages.
Two- Finally- beta 6! Beta 5 started ****ping out on me... now I have to restart.

JJK

The chase is about to begin...
Years
1: Maybe I should make the bass a bit louder...

2: Which part disturbs you (time, pls.)?
secs 0:18 to 0:21 and 1:16 to 1:19

the rest is almost perfect (although i found one music almost as good http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CDzOJWN7EA&NR=1 WARNING ITS A FAKE but the music's nice)

Great to hear that beta 6 is coming out soon, mabye the mods should wipe all the posts in this thread again, theres 96 pages
Absolutly NO.

a while ago i asked if red's pokes would be in lv.100 i forgot to state i was talking about the X version, not the regular one, since amelia on the radio tower has a lv.78 Metagross (same as steve in pokemon emerald...)

Last edited:

Torrent

Me not so horny..
Years
you need to get the FireRed ROM file (illegal to link) and then you double click the .ips and choose the FireRed.GBA or whatever it is to turn it into shiny gold :D

you can't exactly double click the .ips file unless u got some odd software that reconises ips patching..
theres another way:
rename the name of the .ips file (example shinygold.ips and firered.gba)
to the name of the gba file.. ( shinygold.ips anf shinygold.gba)
vice-versa,
it is not permanent though.. (bad spelling FTW?)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Swampert to Mudkip, ei? :laugh:
anyways, zel, I found a movement permission error below Blackthorn City heading to New Bark Town... :\
ShinyGoldBeta5_01.png

There, where the character is facing...
I though that there's another invisible item, but there was nothing... :\

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
Years
dude, sweet hack! its awesome, its just every time i try to catch a pokemon the game always turns off. so does this mean i downloaded it wrong? but other than that congrats!

Back