• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legends (working title)

Which region would you rather see in Pokemon Legends?

• Hoenn

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 20 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2006
i think that since you want to call it pokemon legends you should make the story about someone who wants to catch all of the legendary pokemon from each game plus one you make up i think that would be a good idea because everyone always tries to catch the legendaries on each game so i think it would be good but difficult becuase you would have to make places for mew mewtwo articuno molrtes zapdos lugia ho-oh entai(i think thats how you spell it) suicune rakiou jirachi deoxys regirock regice recisteel rayquaza groudon and kyogre lol but i think it would be great!

ps im new to this forum so hi:)

Years
That's a good idea just, maybe not a master ball he lends you his first pokémon so you can go catch your own

It would have to be a master ball, otherwise, you have no starting Pokémon. Pokéballs aren't 100% accurate, but Masterballs are.

Nidoking__3

GROWLITHE
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2006
change the hero's to insane clown posse! i have an example ( i made it my self)

Scompi

change the hero's to insane clown posse! i have an example ( i made it my self)

first of all, why are you telling me how to make my game?
second of all, it has nothing to do with pokemon

and that looks stupid anyway.

Last edited:

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Nice Hack you've got going here. I like the New Maps you've designed and this looks like becomming a good Game. If you could develop a really origional story this would be fantastic. Keep it up.

kingofgames300g

Trainer in the Shadows
Years
a different name for the hack: Pokémon Legendary Mix. I'm still thinking, but that was the 2nd one that came to mind...

Scompi

Sorry guys but, there isnt going to be a demo...yet.

it is still not ready to be released, even as a demo.

Years
Well, hopefully the beta will be awesome.

Anyway, I have been coming up with some names.
-Pokémon Stories
-Pokémon Mythologies
-Pokémon Fables
-Pokémon Illuminate
-Pokémon Stupendous (J/K)
-Pokémon Armegeddon
-Pokémon Apocalypse
-Pokémon Divine
-Pokémon Vision
-Pokémon Revalation
-Pokémon Quixotic
-Pokémon Utopia

Scompi

Right now i dont know when i will be releasing a demo.

Those names all seem fine, but i am going to keep it Pokemon Legends.

Scompi

I changed my mind instead of not releasing anything i will release a very, very short demo, to just show you the maps and stuff. its better than nothing so... yea. its undergoing some BETA testing right now, so it will be up very shortly! please read the, READ ME file that comes a long with it, when u download it.

thanks.

okay here it is.

Pokemon Legends v0.01 - was not BETA tested. notify me of bugs/errors

EDIT: oh, and i found a solution to the gym/cave problem. you must go through the cave and into the house. in the house you will find an old lady, she will then give you tea. go to the gym the intercom will tell you "is that tea... bluh...bluh.." and then you can enter.

The demo i released yesterday was, a little, short. but later on i will release the demo 0.02, i think. but here are some screens of it before i release it.

screenshot170ls.png
screenshot188sf.png

screenshot196rb.png
screenshot202ca.png

screenshot214ig.png
screenshot224vv.png

screenshot237po.png
screenshot240fr.png

thanks, and please post feedback!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
I have one question:I am not able of getting into the cave so is this the beta's end or it's a bug?

Vipershark

What user title?
Years
Oh man. This game, just from seeing the beta is great. PLEASE CONTINUE!

If you need any help with mapping or text editing, I'm here.

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
Years
Slight problem.

When I go to play the demo on my VBA here's what comes up.

No image found on ZIPfile C:Documents and settings/All users/Documents/VisualBoyAdvance-1.8.0-beta2/Pokemon Legends 0 [1].01.zip

Then this comes up.

Unsupported File Type: C:Documents and settings/All users/Documents/VisualBoyAdvance-1.8.0-beta2/Pokemon Legends 0 [1].01.zip

Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back