• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Red Chain

Detective Conan is absolutely amazing, and the icons are cute. <3
I also like your choice of colors.

8.9 out of 10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^^9/10 I love the main tag. The only thing that prevents me from giving it perfect is that the two images go over the 300 pixel height limit when added together :X (274+37=311, if my math is correct)

^5/10. Eyaaaah, I'm not exactly big on Desaturated sigs. plus Red looks kinda blurry in it D:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I sense I'll be beaten.

I love black and white things, and it is ordered for the common trader. So, you get a...

8/10!
Woo, I was right!

I like this. Things that look sketched get a plus from me, and I like the order of it, the list order, the fact they all are in the same size (as in, length of picture and music tag are equal). Looks stylish!

9.10!

The Red Chain

But I do like the picture.. has a very eerie and depressing feel to it.

7.1 out of 10

Is the height of my sig in the limits now? :x

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2015
The Shaymin looks a bit overstretched (as in, the image was once smaller and has been sized too big), but there's a plus for simplicity and organization

8/10

The Red Chain

The Shaymin looks a bit overstretched (as in, the image was once smaller and has been sized too big), but there's a plus for simplicity and organization

Actually, the opposite.
Was too big, so I sized it down.

Meh another collab.
I liked it better when the collab stayed in the HGSS characters.
7.3 out of 10

Of course.
Well, I like the colors and the different angles created in the icons.
8.0 out of 10

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
The carbon copies of the staff collab. I'm pretty much tired of seeing all of them. Even if it's sort of different, the same format and everything. Meh.

2/10

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years
5/10.

Yeaaaah... The images are kind blurry in the tag :>

Just saying, mine's best viewed in Firefox.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
The rendering on the LHS doesn't look as smooth as it could be imo. I also feel the text at the top could be placed elsewhere.
6/10

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years
8/10.

BRS ftw <3

But ever since someone got me into using smaller tags, I'm just not big on 500x300 ones anymore D;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back