• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Crossroads ; A Johto Story (OOC/SU) old thread

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
All done! Still got the link to our pad, basty? I can start something there :3
Spoiler:

As for the kidnapping - I really think it would be smoothest if you played the villain(s) yourselves. Considering how evenmoreso slow I reckon I'll be with JPs over the next few days. They still won't mention openly that they are part of Team Rocket and your pokémon can either get snatched while in its pokéball or captured in a "rocketball" by the thieves either by surprise or after a little struggle. Sounds ok?

After this, the plot will start rolling a bit more than it has over these past initial chapters. Maybe someone will feel like finally calling professor Pine and give her an update when their pokémon has gotten taken, hmm?

Also, I originally had another event for this chapter planned... Haven't completely decided on how to incorporate it yet. We'll see.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Reply, people, aaaahhasjdas

Jsyk, our next post might include Aberdeen undressing Christina.

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
dkvsozxpodaofivb

So yeah playing the rocket goons ourselves sounds good. I'm up for it anyway. One question though, how long will it be till we get out kidnapped pokemon back. Are we talking 1, 2 or maybe 3 chapters?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
2 chapters from here :) probably. And the next chapter doesn't hold any major events, it's mostly just transportation.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
In any case, exam thursday, trying to get post but hard with muse for this specific rp down.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Aww I'll be without Poliwag or Fennekin for 2 chapters :'(

If you really don't want to, you can sit this one out :p but it might get weird for you in the next town then. Or better. Hahah *backs away into shadows*

Noes Greigs. If you want, I could JP the villains with you :) if it would help. Poor soon-to-be-dead goons...

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
If you really don't want to, you can sit this one out :p but it might get weird for you in the next town then. Or better. Hahah *backs away into shadows*

Nah I'm totally gonna take part in this. I'm just being silly as per usual :P

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Well right now I"m battling fishermen. In any case help would be appreciated if just to keep me motivated. I know what to do in the rp, just not feeling it, you know?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hey guys, let me know if I've forgotten to update something in the IC opening post... I feel like I have xD

Christina, Aberdeen, Melody and Vincent are done with the kidnapping.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
Just a reminder that I will be going out of town this weekend guys for a week. Don't forget about me, okay?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
NEVER FORGET NEVER FORGIVE

This is my new Flaaffy's dream, jsyk:

Spoiler:

Back