• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Noragami Aragoto

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
1e0bd5e9-bb06-4adb-a5c9-8e620be8a6fb.jpg

Noragami Aragoto
anichart

Season two of Noragami which will adapt the manga's Bishamon arc.

Type: TV
Start: Oct 3, 2015
Season: Fall 2015
Main Studio: Bones
Genres: Action, Adventure, Shounen, Supernatural
Hashtag: #ノラガミ
Romaji: Noragami Aragoto
Japanese: ノラガミ ARAGOTO​

Who else is hyped? I'm still deciding if I want to start reading the manga and catch up before it gets animated or not.

Last edited:

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
I recently got around to watching the first season of Noragami and loved it. I see people on forums mentioning not to watch the second OVA because of this arc being animated.(potential spoilers) and overall excitement for this. As someone who hasn't read the manga I'll have to see fior myself to understand all the hype around it heh.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
Years
  • Age 33
  • PA
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
i'll most likely see it after its been animated. got games, comics anime & manga to catch up with still.

NidoKingdra

Envy The Dead
Years
The hype is real. Definitely looking forward to this, I really love the character development and interesting ideas in this anime. I'm a big fan of stories with supernatural elements like this one too. With what we saw of Yato's fighting abilities at the end... I'm wondering how he'd fare in a no holds barred fight against Bishamon.
Spoiler:

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
All aboard the hype train!!

I loved the first season and I'm so stoked for this!!

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years
Will this be also a manga-to-anime adaptation? I thought second season would be anime original!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Naah, going by what they've been teasing, it'll be a manga-to-anime adaptation. The Bishamonten arc, basically. And this'll be fucking amazing. Bones know their shit as far as good animation is concerned so I'm not worried. That PV has hyped me up a lot more than I already was haha <333

Years
Omg this is great.

Spoiler:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW COOL THE OPENING IS.
>reads this post
>HYPE
>watches the OP
>???
>fuck this shit. I hate it. First one was much better.
>*listens second time*
>maybe it ain't that bad...
>*listens again*
>It is actually pretty catchy and well animated!

I just loved the first OP too much. So I couldn't help but be a little disappointed at the totally different kind of song they chose for this. But now that I've heard it a few times, I can't help but like it quite a bit too. It is different and not in a bad way at all. :)

BISHAMON!!!!
That scene at the beginning. Starting off with a bang, are we? :3
I love bishamon so I'm happy this arc is being animated. Bones continues to impress with the episode.

@Sheep - I'm super pumped to see their next face-off. Yato's and Veena's, I mean. <3;
Can't wait to see Yukino's "scene" either. <3;

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
> notices that people are already hyping about Noragami
> is still too busy to even check the PV

guys halp me contain this excitement

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
I do love the opening too!

The first episode was already so awesome! Definitely sets the bar and hopefully the rest doesn't fall short. c: I loved the Phantom fight scenes for Yato and Bishamon, that comic moment for HiyorixYukine and of course the new spirit, Ryo.
Spoiler:

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
Spoiler:

Back