• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Nurse Joy

Would you like to rest your Pokémon?
Years
I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!

It's been a really long time since I've been here... Last time was what, November 2014? Jeez. I had to leave because the computer I was using belonged to a school I went to, and when I switched schools I had to send it back, and I was without one until very recently. But I've returned!! I can't say whether I have completely, because I'm still really weird about talking to a lot of people at once, but I hope I can hang out a lot more than I have, haha.

It's nice to be back, though. I see all the people are still as nice as ever. And I've sure matured since last time... I talked like a 13 year old lol

(Sadly I missed the whole get-together. AGAIN. I'll have to catch it next year ^^;;;

Last edited:
Years
I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!

It's been a really long time since I've been here... Last time was what, November 2014? Jeez. I had to leave because the computer I was using belonged to a school I went to, and when I switched schools I had to send it back, and I was without one until very recently. But I've returned!! I can't say whether I have completely, because I'm still really weird about talking to a lot of people at once, but I hope I can hang out a lot more than I have, haha.

It's nice to be back, though. I see all the people are still as nice as ever. And I've sure matured since last time... I talked like a 13 year old lol

(Sadly I missed the whole get-together. AGAIN. I'll have to catch it next year ^^;;;

It's always annoying when you're on PC yet don't have a computer to browse it on, but anyways nice to hear you got a new one and you're ready to get active again. I'm sure you may have seen me before, but good luck and do stick around!

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Hello folks. As you know, I have left briefly a while back. As it turns out, I needed a break from PC in general. However, I will not be returning to what is now a boring (& a ridiculous amount of favoritism taking place to make it pretty pathetic now-a-days) server of the Battle Server. I will remain on the forums on a regular basis. I wanted to announce that I have returned to PC!

Years
Hello folks. As you know, I have left briefly a while back. As it turns out, I needed a break from PC in general. However, I will not be returning to what is now a boring (& a ridiculous amount of favoritism taking place to make it pretty pathetic now-a-days) server of the Battle Server. I will remain on the forums on a regular basis. I wanted to announce that I have returned to PC!

I can understand you, the battle server has been unkind to me lately so I quit that place on personal terms. Anyways, nice to see you again and here's to seeing you post around here more!

Yosei

~dIsToRtIoN~
Years
Oh gosh I kinda totally forgot about this place after my vacation ;A; Sorry sorry sorry >.< Well I'm back now and hopefully I'll get around to posting~! c:

Reactions: Sun
Years
Oh gosh I kinda totally forgot about this place after my vacation ;A; Sorry sorry sorry >.< Well I'm back now and hopefully I'll get around to posting~! c:

Oh don't worry not all of us have the best memory. Besides, great to see you back Yosei!

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
I'll be gone for a while. A few days. Maybe more. I just don't think forums are a good place for me to be right now. So, to the few who know me, bye for now.

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
I have officially switched account to 「sarcasm for reasons.
I hope I didn't cross the rules? I couldn't wait for my username to be changed. ;a;

Years
I am back again who am I kidding?
Still using a meh usb keyboard though.

Nice to see you again, old friend. I know it's hard when your keyboard is terrible but do stick around when you can.

I have officially switched account to 「sarcasm for reasons.
I hope I didn't cross the rules? I couldn't wait for my username to be changed. ;a;

If you waited a few more weeks, you would have still been able to get the new name without ditching accounts given there's name changes next month. Anyways, hope you enjoy the new identity for the time being.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • Age 108
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
If you waited a few more weeks, you would have still been able to get the new name without ditching accounts given there's name changes next month. Anyways, hope you enjoy the new identity for the time being.

Haha, yes, I know I should have waited for long but I've been meaning to change my username though I lost the opportunity to do so. I've been impatient that's why I couldn't resist. ^^;

I'm more comfortable now, I am by all means planning to stay with this account for a long, long time. :D

Cyberglass

the stuff Porygon are made of
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 1, 2022
Not that I posted that often before, but I'm back... after almost 5 years, so I guess I have a lot of catching up to do. I figured I'd post something here, in case anyone remembers me.

Years
Not that I posted that often before, but I'm back... after almost 5 years, so I guess I have a lot of catching up to do. I figured I'd post something here, in case anyone remembers me.

Wow that has been long, I wasn't even here back when you were last active. There has been a lot about PC that has changed in 5 years, so do catch up and see what has happened, and I hope you can get active around the community again!

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Heya bruhs

I think everything in my life is pretty stable after a pretty dark time. Anyways, I am back, and hopefully my posting schedule can return back to the good ol days. Hopefully I can bring back some bruhfication to PC. See ya around.

Years
Heya bruhs

I think everything in my life is pretty stable after a pretty dark time. Anyways, I am back, and hopefully my posting schedule can return back to the good ol days. Hopefully I can bring back some bruhfication to PC. See ya around.

The return of bruhfication is real now... I had missed you so much bud, so yeah I'll see you around and hopefully not see you disappearing again.

Fureon

Psychic
Years
Hello, PokéPals! Not that anyone would recognize me, but I still would like to make a return announcement for some reason :P
I guess you can count this as re-introduction, as I've already introduced myself two years ago.
Unfortunately due to difficulties in life and losing focus I couldn't become as active on the forums as I initially hoped.
But I'd like to try again now. And even though things in my life are actually even worse now, I'll try to focus on what I think I should be focusing on more – namely, the fictional universes which I love so much and which give me a shelter and inspiration and enthusiasm that keeps me going. One of these being, of course, Pokémon.
I'm looking forward to the new Mystery Dungeon game, and hope things will get better eventually.

Also, I got into TCG recently, and now started this new video series called CARDéMONium...
but that's a whole another story (so I'll make a new topic for it if you don't mind).

Anyway, hope you enjoy my company! :3c
Thanks for your attention!

Years
Hello, PokéPals! Not that anyone would recognize me, but I still would like to make a return announcement for some reason :P
I guess you can count this as re-introduction, as I've already introduced myself two years ago.
Unfortunately due to difficulties in life and losing focus I couldn't become as active on the forums as I initially hoped.
But I'd like to try again now. And even though things in my life are actually even worse now, I'll try to focus on what I think I should be focusing on more – namely, the fictional universes which I love so much and which give me a shelter and inspiration and enthusiasm that keeps me going. One of these being, of course, Pokémon.
I'm looking forward to the new Mystery Dungeon game, and hope things will get better eventually.

Also, I got into TCG recently, and now started this new video series called CARDéMONium...
but that's a whole another story (so I'll make a new topic for it if you don't mind).

Anyway, hope you enjoy my company! :3c
Thanks for your attention!

Hello there, you! Always nice to see old faces coming back.

I hope you are enjoying all the news about Super Mystery Dungeon but also the fairly long wait for the games (particularly European and Australian Pokefans who have to wait til next year, preparing to try and avoid spoilers from Japanese and American players) although you do have to love that every single starter Pokemon (plus Riolu and Pikachu) is playable and the graphics do look amazing.

Have fun settling in and don't disappear again.

Back