• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup lads and ladies!

CaveNinja

ROM hacking duo
Years
Hey everyone!

Name's Vcaveman. I'm new to PC, but I've been a huge Pokémon fan since 1998. In fact, Pokémon is how I became friends with my best friend 15 years ago in 4th grade. I got into competitive battling in gen 5 and went to my first tournament last year. Lately I've been actively working on a ROM hack of FireRed and have benefited immensely from the skills and work of PC members, so I want to try to give back to the community in any way I can.

A bit about my non-Pokémon life:
I like Linkin Park, Eminem, Three Days Grace, and ...Taylor Swift? A few years ago, I finished college in engineering but now I'm in medical school, which takes up even more time lol. When I'm not at work, I like to spend my free time playing chess online, watching anime, and occasionally venturing outside to play soccer or nowadays... catch Pokémon.

To anyone reading this, I hope you have an excellent day and I hope we can be friends! If you ever want to play chess, or talk Pokémon, science or anime, hit me up!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hello Vcaveman and welcome to PC! I'm an old school fan too <3 been loving pokemon since '99 at least.

I'm glad you want to be part of the forums and contribute to the community! With your interests, it sounds like you could really get along well with my friend gimmepie haha. Hit him up with a VM if you like, he doesn't bite much c:

Have a great day, and see you around!

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
Years
Hiya there Vcaveman =) Awesome to hear you're a long-time fan, I myself started out in 2003, even if it's over a decade it doesn't feel so old-school haha. ;w; Welcome to the PokéCommunity! <33

Really nice Pokémon helped you meet your best friend so long ago, I met my best friends through it too! Who's your favourite Pokémon btw? And what sorts of anime do you watch? =o My friends have been bugging me to watch lots of different series as of late, haha.. I see Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and One Punch Man pop up a lot. x'D

Hope you have a great time here on PC! Do stick around and feel free to message me if you'd like to chat. <33 See you.

CaveNinja

ROM hacking duo
Years
Thanks for the welcome, Rika and Alex! I look forward to getting to know you both.

Rika, I will definitely look him up! Thanks!

Alex, I know! It's crazy how time flies. I didn't realize it had been 15 years until I wrote that post. And that's awesome that Pokémon brought you and your best friends together, too! I think my all time favorite Pokémon has to be Gengar, but there are so many I want to put on the list like Malamar and Mega Beedrill. As for anime, I like a wide variety, although most tend to be in the shounen category. One Punch Man is hilarious! It is one of my favorites along with Hunter x Hunter, Death Note, Kuroko no Basket and FMA Brotherhood. What about you?

Back