• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

White/Black Tournament for Newbies

MikieJo

Anyone wanna battle?
Years
Can I sign up? Im not that good at this and Im new. My Pokemon are Jolteon, Porygon Z and Gyarados. Can I just ask, how are we going to battle? I dont know how we would connect and what not.

Last edited:

Tsvet

A wild trainer appears~
Years
Battle with Phlip finished.
He OHKOed my Hydreigon ;-;
But I could grasp the victory.

Win [Tsvet Vs Phlip] Lose

shadowchick

The Reaper Empress trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 24, 2011
I'm ready for my battle whenever it's time. I just hope that I can win.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
I'm going to take a guess and say the final four will be me, k-van, Eleken, and Tsvet. My prediction for final two is Eleken and k-van/Tsvet. Prediction for winner is Eleken. Oh, and Locofredd, what happens if like me, k-van, and shadowchick all tie in our bracket?

This is a double post, but who cares? I beat shadowchick 2-0 on a lucky skilled prediction. Gotta love Haxorus.

Last edited:

shadowchick

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 24, 2011
I just battled against cpd98 and lost.

My Pokemon battled well, but he won in the end.

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
Years
I'm going to take a guess and say the final four will be me, k-van, Eleken, and Tsvet. My prediction for final two is Eleken and k-van/Tsvet. Prediction for winner is Eleken. Oh, and Locofredd, what happens if like me, k-van, and shadowchick all tie in our bracket?

This is a double post, but who cares? I beat shadowchick 2-0 on a lucky skilled prediction. Gotta love Haxorus.

Don't worry ;)

We won't be tied :D

I am aiming for a perfect 9 point win in round 1.

ok i will join

i am using

porygon-Z
kangaskhan
pachirisu

Interesting choice... 2 normal types...

Hi, can I join too? I want use ninetails, charizard and venusaur.

Well well. We meet again Eleken. I know your plan with those pokes too...

Drought ninetails, (possibly) Solar Power Char, and Venu to back it up with Solarbeam.

Last edited:

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Am I too late to join? Damn, this looked a decent tournament aswell. I've got money on Eleken or K-Van though looking at it so far. :)

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
Years
I beat shadowchick 3-0. GG.

YEAH PERFECT 3 WIN IN ROUND 1!

Shadowchick and Gingertom are out of round 2 now. They can battle if they want but we dont have to wait for them.

shadowchick

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 24, 2011
I beat shadowchick 3-0. GG.

YEAH PERFECT 3 WIN IN ROUND 1!

Shadowchick and Gingertom are out of round 2 now. They can battle if they want but we dont have to wait for them.

It's official..... I suck at wi-fi battles.....

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Well, I'd love to go to round 2, but I have to wait for the other bracket to finish :(. I might at well change some moves around on my pokes. I have a very strong feeling the next round is my last :(. But I might come in third hopefully :)

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
Years
you will have to face the winner of bracket 2 lol. SO HURRY UP AND DO YOUR BATTLE ELEKEN AND PHLIP!!!!!
And cbd, you always have to look at the positive. You have a 3/4 chance of getting one of the pokes. The main part was getting past round 1 and you did that. Now just dont lose 2 times and your set. if you win even once now, you will get a poke. And who knows, maybe nobody will take the one you want.

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
Years
OH COME ON! HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO DO A BATTLE!?

I wanna move on to Round 2!

(oh and locofredd, look at the first post. it should be 2A vs cbd98. Not 1B vs cbd98. And something happened so that there isn't any spots where you pushed the enter button or started a new line. It is all mashed together)

Back