• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Foreshadows of Hoenn [M][OOC]

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Why, these blades give him the reach his claws lack. If you think about it, there's nothing more deadly than a Haxorus with a long reach and two sharp blades.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Why, these blades give him the reach his claws lack. If you think about it, there's nothing more deadly than a Haxorus with a long reach and two sharp blades.

Hmm, true, but with those head-blades and big legs a Haxorus probably doesn't even need arms to do a quite a lot of damage... But hey, "quite a lot of damage" isn't really much compared to the bloody killing machine you've got in Lordus, now is it?

I mean, I'm not really looking forward to fighting any of you guys, but a Haxorus with swords? Come on...
Ah, well. Maybe it won't come to that.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
what is a sword compared to a well-placed C-4 charge? ;)

Depends on the battleground, I guess. What'll it take to get that C4 well placed? Three arms? Wait... what...
There's still that question about Pokémons' armour in relation to weaponry. Could a Haxorus shell take a 50.cal round? Apparently a Golem can take some dynamite, according to some Pokédex entry. One of you guys should have been a Golem, us humies would be toast.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
I apologise for my lacklusterness in posting the past few days. I'll try to make a well-sized post by today.

Also, what's C-4 against a walking, living, breathing electronic weapon?

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I apologise for my lacklusterness in posting the past few days. I'll try to make a well-sized post by today.

Also, what's C-4 against a walking, living, breathing electronic weapon?

Psychich powers ;D Also, what the hell is up with that Wario sprite around the site? I guess PC got... 'hacked'? If so, that's the best hacker I've ever seen :P

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Hmm, true, but with those head-blades and big legs a Haxorus probably doesn't even need arms to do a quite a lot of damage... But hey, "quite a lot of damage" isn't really much compared to the bloody killing machine you've got in Lordus, now is it?

I mean, I'm not really looking forward to fighting any of you guys, but a Haxorus with swords? Come on...
Ah, well. Maybe it won't come to that.

Hey, even if he was using five swords, he's just a warrior after all. And yes, Haxorus with swords. Why not? DI said nothing of pointy objects not being available to the Pokemon, on the contrary, he's stated that the Pokemon of the Caelurus Tribe have developed 'primitive weapons', and when I asked, he said that included swords as well. I don't see what is wrong with my character.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Well to engage a Pokemon in hand to hand combat would take a batsh*t crazy character.... like Nicolas. d: But seriously, the swords are okay.

It would be hilarious when a human throws a grenade and a Pokemon will try to eat it thinking it's just another fruit. lol.

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
I have. It was... interesting, but it'd be nice if he didn't get in the way of everything!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Did you click on the link? I think you should click on the link.

You're not a manchild unless you click on things you have no idea what will do. Funnily enough, I was listening to the EXACT SAME SONG on Youtube at the same time. Kiiindasorta creepy.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
@Heretostay: Same as Caerulus members, follow Aecor to the western exit of Mossdeep and depart for Mauville. You're free to post on your own about the journey, just don't start any fights or any ambushes, just simply get from point A to point B. ;]

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
I don't see what is wrong with my character.

Hey now, never said anything was wrong with Lordus. It's perfectly fine, it's just badass, is what I'm saying :p
And speaking of "hey"... That Wario needs a clickin'. MANCHILDREN UNITE.

And an added note, Stinkomanfan and I are starting on a dual post thing, forgive us if it'll be a little while. Not sure how long it'll take, but maybe it'll be surprisingly quick, who knows?

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
Yes, but in the end Zeph is still gonna be the future leader (if there is one) due to popular demand xD DI himself said so so he better keep his word. x3

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Yes, but in the end Zeph is still gonna be the future leader (if there is one) due to popular demand xD DI himself said so so he better keep his word. x3

What? I never said Zeph is going to be a leader. Keep dreaming. d:

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
You did say that in facebook chat, but then you told me that you're joking ;_; Oh well! MEANIE. As long as you stop being so rude to me in chat.

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Okay guys, as you can see, the title of this RP has been changed to separate it from the original "War between Pokemon and Humans" series. This is no longer a part of that series.

Also if anybody got any PM from a certain member of this RP saying some rather... false things about me, you are free to clarify things through PMs.

For now, let's ignore anything that happened and continue with the RP.

Back