• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Congrats DS. :)
Anyone up for a race for Buneary, Starly, or Wooper?

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Alright, I bet that I can catch it today. I'll look for Bidoof at the same time.

Years
Congrats on all of the new shinies everyone :) I haven't been sring for Cranidos much, because i started hunting Steelix. Im on day 3, and i plan to hunt for a while today. After i get this, i hope to go back to sring for Cranidos, but that might not be for a while ;)

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
I might make a PBR compilation of all of my shinies. That's if I get the chance to get my parent's camera. I'll upload it to Youtube if I do it, but I think my Wii-mote batteries are dieng.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Yo guys I finally found that shiny roselia after a chain of 29! :D:D:D soo happy!
Here are its stats
Quirky nature
Met at trophy garden
Happily eats anything.
HP: 45
ATK:20
DEF:14
Sp.ATK.:47
Sp.DEF.:35
Speed:26
Ability: Poison point
Im sooo happy I got my roselia! FINALLY!:D:D:D

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Congrats, any plans on evolving it? Roserade looks allot cooler in shiny,

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Well, I think its evident that I didn't get Absol, a friend rang and convinced me to go out so I just gave up on it.

I'm thinking to myself, is it worth going for Cresselia, it's so frustrating to find it after talking to it. It can sometimes take up to 15 minuets to find it which is really annoying especially when Mespirit turns up instead of it. If anyone could let me know if the picture that turns up before it runs away will be shiny, it would make it much easier.

Good luck all.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
Okay D_S That's amazing luck. I guess I really need to punch it to get Palkia before you do. If anything you remind me of having Missingno. Masters luck on these shinies.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Yami, I'm sorry, but you have to locate Cresselia in the wild first. Why don't you just catch Mesprit, save your game, and then soft reset for Cresselia? That's what I would do if I were in your situation.

I think I'd have a bit more luck if I had time to hunt like D_S does. School work is pain this year.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Well, I'm feeling rather lazy, don't really want to waste a master ball on it and I don't want to train anything up that can trap it lol.

I duno, I may just leave it for now and come back to it eventually.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Okay D_S That's amazing luck. I guess I really need to punch it to get Palkia before you do. If anything you remind me of having Missingno. Masters luck on these shinies.

Heh yeah, I'm sure you'll get palkia before me if you focus on it, I'm currently trying to get a female turtwig with either adamant or impish nature before moving on in Pearl but I haven't tried since like thursday, so it'll be a while before I'm at palkia.

Yami, I'm sorry, but you have to locate Cresselia in the wild first. Why don't you just catch Mesprit, save your game, and then soft reset for Cresselia? That's what I would do if I were in your situation.

I think I'd have a bit more luck if I had time to hunt like D_S does. School work is pain this year.

Lol yeah If I have nothing to do like yesterday I can Sr for 10+ hours. Today I've got stuff to do and work at night, so I won't be playing all that much either :/ Heh are you going after jynx now because of your avatar? Good luck!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
No, I'm not hunting for Jynx. I just like it's avatar, and it looks similar to a dance, hence the avatar title "Watch me crank dat RoboCop". Smoochum is a swarm, too, and Nosepass is swarming in my game today.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
No, I'm not hunting for Jynx. I just like it's avatar, and it looks similar to a dance, hence the avatar title "Watch me crank dat RoboCop". Smoochum is a swarm, too, and Nosepass is swarming in my game today.

Torterra defender

torrtera will rule with a tree
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2008
arrgh

my chain broke at 37im so mad i think hunting for shinys is
1. annoying
2.agrivating
3.frustrating
4. somewhat exciting

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
heh heh fufu i like the description under your name..it reminds me of a song i know by soulja boy lol...anywho im thinking on going shiny hunting today but idk who...any ideas??

Back