• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Ice Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
You know, I am also disappointed. But hey! kebbles is a really hard worker. He works from monday to friday and only has the weekend to do the updates. You gotta understand if he doesn't do something as he promised. He is one of the busiest guy I know. Give him some space :)

Agree, kebbles has once told me he worked as a plasterer or something, I can't really remember. But he works really hard and hacking isn't the top priority of his life. He has a family too. He has work too. And he has a boss to face too. So meanwhile, let's not let the place that was supposed to let him relax become a place that is pressurizing him even more ;)

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
You've once made a promise the pre-alpha 0.5 would be released between 25 December and 1 Januari we are the 14th and still no pre-alpha sorry kebbles but I'm losing fate in you.
Dude, are you for real?
This is my hack so it will be released when i see fit, and if i had of released it when i said then it would only have 20 mins of story introduction then picking your starter. Im sure everypne wants a decent run when they play this so for that main reason there is no exact date just once ive completed the 1st gym then ill release it, the game also needs to be tested then all errors fixed as i want a bug free game and im sure you all do to.
Just be patiant everyone, at least im not gonna quit and i never will.

I think you mean JPAN's hacked engine. Also, if you want more palettes all you have to do is repoint the palette table.
Haha yes, jambo is a asm hacker too so i got them mixed up.
Anyone want to do this for me?

You know, I am also disappointed. But hey! kebbles is a really hard worker. He works from monday to friday and only has the weekend to do the updates. You gotta understand if he doesn't do something as he promised. He is one of the busiest guy I know. Give him some space :)
I like you, thanks for saying what i was thinking.

Agree, kebbles has once told me he worked as a plasterer or something, I can't really remember. But he works really hard and hacking isn't the top priority of his life. He has a family too. He has work too. And he has a boss to face too. So meanwhile, let's not let the place that was supposed to let him relax become a place that is pressurizing him even more ;)
You know me to well lol thats right im a plasterer i work way to much.
Please people, just CHILL!!!!

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2019
Haha yes, jambo is a asm hacker too so i got them mixed up.
Anyone want to do this for me?

Well re-pointing the table is really easy unless you meant adding new palettes then maybe I could help out. It's not that hard to do either :)

Shaly

#IshallPlayNoMatterWhatYo uSay
Years
Oohn no release yet :(! Keep up the sick work! i'm definitely gonna play this!
Hey everyone, I hope your new year is off to a great start.
Ive been hacking still, the thread has been pretty quiet hey..
Just a little progress update, the alpha will be released in the next 5 days :)
Here is a screenie of the player picking treeko as a starter.
PokemonRuby-2_zps84193f99.png

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
I can release the alpha tomorrow maybe but some overworlds arent what there meant to be as ive run out of room, but the next release will fix that. Is that okay with everyone?

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
I can release the alpha tomorrow maybe but some overworlds arent what there meant to be as ive run out of room, but the next release will fix that. Is that okay with everyone?

Fine by me. U ran out of room? that must mean its full of greatness :laugh:

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
yeah you know what release it now because tomorrow we need to go back to school cause we are sunday
You really annoy me for some reason..
Maybe cause your always rude.

Fine by me. U ran out of room? that must mean its full of greatness :laugh:
Good cause I'm releasing it now, Haha yeah I guess..
I'll be fixing the OW's before anything else.

Finally, the alpha release is here, yes its a little buggy but I hope you enjoy.
This has taken a long time but I would like to thank most of you for being so patiant, have fun and let me know what you think. Remember its only alpha 0.5 this is mainly a tester game to get some feedback.
Oh, the download is in the first post!

Leafgreen2itsmyidea

Pokémon Master
Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2013
oh yeah finaaly thank you so much

I love u kebbles you are so good I love u

I've fully played it

Last edited:

Tackle

Pancham
Years
Well, I haven't tried Alpha 0.5 yet, but Screenshots look amazing, I'll try this now. =)
Best of luck, I'm looking forward for some updates. =)

Tackle

Pancham
Years
Played, so short! I really love your Reshiram Scene. =)
Well, I think, Dwebble is too early to be used by Trainer, I think, I think.

Anyways, this hack is amazing! Best of luck. ~

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Played, so short! I really love your Reshiram Scene. =)
Well, I think, Dwebble is too early to be used by Trainer, I think, I think.

Anyways, this hack is amazing! Best of luck. ~

Thank you for your feedback :)
And about dwebble, thats kinda the point, I'm trying something different instead of pidgeys and rattatas all the time. Hence, dwebble, petilil, and dratini all being seen at the start of the game.

Piplup - Hacker

Scripter
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
Um .. I don't know if you have permission or not, but I doubt it considering they're private, but you have tiles from The-Red-Ex's Dawn Tilesheet, which is PRIVATE.
If you don't have permission, please don't use them. It's STEALING and can get you into a lot of trouble here. I went ahead and circled the tiles. Your trees may also be from there, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since they are also from HGSS anyway.
pwnedkz.png

Here's the link to the tilesheet for proof..

I'm not trying to cause trouble, it just needed to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back