• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Platinum - Sacrifice Challenge!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
Hey guys, welsknight here bringing you a brand new Let's Play series! I was recently browsing the Challenges forum here looking for something OTHER than Nuzlocke or a variant of it, because I'm already doing a Nuzlocke Let's Play for Pokemon Emerald.

I stumbled across Voltz's Sacrifice 2.0 Challenge, and thought it was an awesome idea. You can find the original thread here.

Since I enjoy making Youtube videos, I figured it would be awesome to turn my Sacrifice Challenge run into a Let's Play video series, which I will bring to you here! So, without further ado, here is Episode 1.

For optimum viewing pleasure, watch in fullscreen and HD. Enjoy, and please feel free to weigh in with comments, suggestions, and anything else you can think of!

Last edited:

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
Here is Episode 3: To Oreburgh City!

If you have any comments, suggestions, or feedback, please feel free to reply!

Last edited:

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
Here is Episode 4: The First Sacrifice!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
Here's Episode 5: On To Floaroma Town!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
Here's Episode 6: Dealing With Team Galactic!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Very interesting kind of challenge. Probably not something I'd do myself but it's fun to watch others do it :)

Back