• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Well guys I made an attempt recording the latest update, but I wasn't satisfied with the quality of my commentary, so I guess for now I'll be sticking with old fashioned screenshots.

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
Years
That's good. I like the screen shot LPs. I can't wait for the update...

In fact, I forgot where you were up to in the break. Something about swamp diving...

Nurse Barbra

Sunday + Rain = Craptaciluar.
Years
5989.png
564.png
AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING SOMETHING WRONG WITH ISSHU!?!

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
Years
5989.png
564.png
AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING SOMETHING WRONG WITH ISSHU!?!

No...no..nooooo!

Baro you time travelling sorcerer! You went to the future, memorised the Isshu pokedex, went back and then tried to draw them but couldn't so settles with what you could!!!

On a completely different note, any ideas when the update may be coming?

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
Years
YAY~! Unlocked.

I read the entire LP of this, and was about to post and then Manny locked it right as I was about to reply. Love it and can't wait for more.

Especially because I tried to play this, saw UnholyBEAR and never touched it again out of horror.

Yuoaman

Years
Alright guys, I'm uploading the images as I'm writing this, and should have the update written in the next couple of hours. The update will be posted over at the LP Repository first, though I'll probably post it in this thread on Sunday night or Monday morning.

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
Years
That... was... hilarious! ^.^

Great work. I enjoyed it. AND WHAT IS THAT THING AT THE END? TUNE IN NEXT TIME! SAME BARO TIME! SAME BARO CHANNEL!

actually that might make people NOT tune in... XD

god damn cornians

Yuoaman

Years
Great update. I'm surprised you're American and know what a Tardis is, but don't get the Paul reference o_O

Actually I'm Canadian. And Doctor Who is one of the best things ever, for serious.

That... was... hilarious! ^.^

Great work. I enjoyed it. AND WHAT IS THAT THING AT THE END? TUNE IN NEXT TIME! SAME BARO TIME! SAME BARO CHANNEL!

actually that might make people NOT tune in... XD

god damn cornians

I dunno, maybe it's a way out of Corna? We won't know until the next update now will we?

Back