• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ready to Brawl! Super Smash Brothers Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Donkey Kong would probably be my least used Character in all of the games in general. Even though he's pretty bulky and has good moves, he never seemed to appeal to me. lol. I never used Link because once I unlocked Toon Link, I went ahead and used him instead of the other Link, because Toon Link was so powerful and more manageable than the other Link. Too many Links. lol.

Never used Jigglypuff either, She was actually slow for me. :(

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Yeah, Donkey Kong is my least used character, too. :( Not sure why, but I always go over him when selecting characters; I'm just not too fond of him, unfortunately. Aside from him, I also don't really use Luigi.

Username: Peitharchia.
Character Select: Link.
What was your first Smash game?: Super Smash Bros.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Username: Pinkie-Dawn
Character Select: R.O.B.
What was your first Smash game?: the original Super Smash Bros.

I've only known the Mario and Star Fox series before I've played Super Smash Bros., which introduced me to a lot of franchises I ended up playing over the years. I own all 3 installments, and I can't wait for the Wii U and 3DS versions, though my brother wants us to buy two copies of the 3DS version. I'm also looking forward to play as Jump & Shoot Man Mega Man.

Years
Welcome, guys! You've all been added!

For each game (64, Melee, Brawl), which character did you use the least?
Bowser. I tried to use him but I don't have the feel for him. He's a bit too bulky for my tastes

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
For each game (64, Melee, Brawl), which character did you use the least?
Bowser. I tried to use him but I don't have the feel for him. He's a bit too bulky for my tastes

Do you mean from one of three games or all three, because Bowser didn't appear in 64.

For Brawl, it has to be Snake. I can't get use to using his specials and charged smashes.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I usually don't feel too comfortable using characters that are too bulky for my tastes, especially Bowser and Donkey Kong. I lose brawls with them easily, and it tends to be difficult to beat up when you're fighting against them.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Username: Dansparce

Character Select: Marth

What was your first Smash game?: My first smash was the original of course, where my main was the Great Captain Falcon. I still use him in other games, but I prefer using Marth now.

For each game (64, Melee, Brawl), which character did you use the least? In 64, my least used Character is Luigi. I already suck as Mario, so I have absolutely no use for Luigi.

In Melee, it's the Ice Climbers. I've never been able to get a good feel for these characters.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I usually don't feel too comfortable using characters that are too bulky for my tastes, especially Bowser and Donkey Kong. I lose brawls with them easily, and it tends to be difficult to beat up when you're fighting against them.

Same, same. I always think that big characters like that move slowly, even though some don't. xD;; When I'm playing, I'd like to be able to move fast and dodge hits, and not stay stuck somewhere and be forced to constantly get hit by others.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
This is my 3rd time trying to join (darn distractions)

Username: Wicked
Character Select: Kirby
What was your first Smash game?: Melee

I'm looking forward to getting a Wii U and letting the madness begin!

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
Years
  • Va
  • Seen Apr 24, 2016
I found Bowser nice to use in Brawl because he was a good wall to have in unlocking the challenging characters...especially Sonic. Ugh.

My least used character had to be the ice climbers. They where a bit awkward to use

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The good advantage about the Ice Climbers is that you basically have double life. xD You lose one climber and you're still in the game. That's something no other character has xD (I think Olimar has the same thing but their Pikmins are...ehhh).

That brings us another new topic: anyone excited for the new games coming soon? What version are you planning on getting?

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
Anyone excited for the new games coming soon? What version are you planning on getting?

I'm pretty excited, even though I have neither a 3DS or a Wii U to play it. I was originally gonna get the 3DS version, but... yeah.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
What character are you looking forward to using in the new game?
I'm actually looking forward to Little Mac the most at this point. He reminds me of a more powerful Captain Falcon. I can't wait to see how his normal character and wire frame differ, if they do at all. Besides him, I am also really excited for Greninja. He looks super stealthy, and like a to tier character. He reminds me of Shiek, but has many differences too.

Anyone excited for the new games coming soon? What version are you planning on getting?

Yes, I am ecstatic! I will definitely be purchasing the 3DS version later on in the summer when it releases. I will be buying the Wii U version as well when it releases later this year. Both of the games looks really good.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Yup, I'm definitely excited for it. I'll be getting both versions; one's got portability and more range of audience (thanks to 3D being popular), and other has better graphics and gameplay, so in their own ways, they are equally as great. n__n;; One thing I hope to see in either of them is DLC, possibly; if you ask me, it'd be great if you expand your game by adding more content.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
anyone excited for the new games coming soon? What version are you planning on getting?

Of course I am excited, which is why I constantly lurk through Smashboards to read all the speculations on who will be our newcomers. I'm getting both versions, but my brother wants us to buy 2 3DS copies for each other.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I'mma join dis B)

Username:<Challenger>
Character Select: Call me weird, but Luigi.
What was your first Smash game?: I first played, and owned, Melee, but I've played Brawl the most extensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back