• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
2phds.png
I'd play the crap out of that game if I had an Xbox
What do you want to happen in Bleach?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Who does the second opening, and can I get the link?
Unfortunately, no one does. Here's a list of the singers, songs, as well as a link to the song on youtube:

*~asterisk~ - Ichigo Kurosaki
Chu-Bura - Uryuu Ishida
Sen no Yoru o Koete - Byakuya Kuchiki & Renji Abarai
Ichirin no Hana - Aizen Sosuke & Momo Hinamori & Yuusuke (from HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR)

Tonight, Tonight, Tonight - Kenpachi Zaraki
Life is like a boat - Mayuri & Nemu Kurotsuchi
Thank you!! - Kaname Tousen & Shuuhei Hisagi
Hanabi - Toushiro Hitsugaya & Rangiku Matsumoto
Houkiboshi - Soifon & Yoruichi Shihouin
My Pace - Kon
Sakura Biyori - Retsu Unohana
Hikari no Rock - Sajin Komamura
Gallop - Juushiro Ukitake, Sentarou Kotsubaki & Kiyone Kotetsu.
Shoujo S - Rukia Kuchiki & Orihime Inoue

Years
Merry christmas!

How does your inner world appear?

really cool

A vast mountainous place with stone statues of people I know on top of rock peaks.
A place that was a river running through the center and the sky is almost always apperas as if its gonna rain.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Merry Christmas!

Anime:
Spoiler:

*~asterisk~ - Ichigo Kurosaki
Not bad. Not bad at all. I was kinda expecting it to be like this.
Chu-Bura - Uryuu Ishida
I quite liked it.
Sen no Yoru o Koete - Byakuya Kuchiki & Renji Abarai
A love song? Maybe more interessing to yaoi fangirls...
Tonight, Tonight, Tonight - Kenpachi Zaraki
A scientific breakthrough! The brown noise has been found!
Life is like a boat - Mayuri & Nemu Kurotsuchi
Erm....No. It doesn't sound bad, but Mayuri....no.
Hanabi - Toushiro Hitsugaya & Rangiku Matsumoto
It was a bit hard to tell who is singing what, but overall it sounded good.
Houkiboshi - Soifon & Yoruichi Shihouin
Perfect.
My Pace - Kon
lol. Some parts were pretty good, the rest...not so much.
Shoujo S - Rukia Kuchiki & Orihime Inoue
I am a little disappointed... It sounds too "forced".
I might be listening to this again though.

Graceful said:
Thirteen headaches, twelve new specimens, eleven new fights, ten stacks of paper work, nine gossip stories, eight bowls of sake, seven furry faces, six hair pieces, five plans of evil, four new patients, three smiling faces, two takes of shunko and Yamamoto in a pear tree.

XD. Nicely done.

Tnx Graceful^^.

ILP said:
You are an Aizen!

OH NOES! RUN!

How does your inner world show your emotional state?
It's a averaged size high-tech city/base in the clouds. Like Elysia or Bespin, but it's design is more like Atlantis. There are clouds floating throughout the city. Kyokusei can usually be found hanging around on one of the clouds near the main tower or flying through the sky. I can also enter the city itself at several entry points. It has anything a spirit wants/needs. Everything is automated.There is a garden, training ground, power-development , a kitchen and even a beach; The beach is revealed when it's dome opens. We often lunch together; Wednesday is pizza day. :P Kyokusei sleeps in the (whole) main tower; she needs her space. Depending on my emotional state, different areas light up (simultaneously) in different colors. It ranges from serene and idyllic to a red alert, with a catastrophic meltdown.

ILP said:
I'd play the crap out of that game if I had an Xbox
Good! Then we should battle in the multiplayer mode! if I had an Xbox as well

Nice Banners. Keep it up.^^
:)

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Merry Christmas Bleach fans.

Chapter 432
Spoiler:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Ooh! New chapter!

Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Manga 432
Spoiler:

Merry Christmas Bleach fans.

Chapter 432
Spoiler:
Ahahaha, we already have a Riruka fanboy. :p

Ooh! New chapter!

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it!

Last edited:
Years
Go Fish ftw!

How does your inner world look like?
Spoiler:

I have to finish it >.>

and here's something I made a little randomly - A bleach video game which will never be released because I made it! XD ~
2phds.png

I love Go Fish 8D

Uh, that link doesn't work. It says forbidden. lol.

Gee, I've always wanted to play a Bleach game >.<

Well, I didn't draw Ichigo himself. I found the picture elsewhere. I did add all the other special effects though. Sorry for the confusion!

How does your inner world look like?

It's a large open area that is situated in some mountainous area, but the main area is a large, perfectly flat area that has a solid rock ground that is perfectly suited for my Zanpakuto's spirit to practice some dancing. XD It is surrounded by very rocky walls that are placed perfectly so that the echos of the dancing are all canceled out. There is some vegetation around, just so it doesn;t look too desolate. XD Other than this, there isn't anything to special.

Ah, I thought you made that. XD Because I'm sure Kubo doesn't draw that. XP

Your spirit dances? XD If my Joker sees he'd probably go and annoy your spirit

Merry Christmas!

Anime:
Spoiler:

How does your inner world show your emotional state?
It's a averaged size high-tech city/base in the clouds. Like Elysia or Bespin, but it's design is more like Atlantis. There are clouds floating throughout the city. Kyokusei can usually be found hanging around on one of the clouds near the main tower or flying through the sky. I can also enter the city itself at several entry points. It has anything a spirit wants/needs. Everything is automated.There is a garden, training ground, power-development , a kitchen and even a beach; The beach is revealed when it's dome opens. We often lunch together; Wednesday is pizza day. :P Kyokusei sleeps in the (whole) main tower; she needs her space. Depending on my emotional state, different areas light up (simultaneously) in different colors. It ranges from serene and idyllic to a red alert, with a catastrophic meltdown.

Fillers don't really follow the canon anime, though. They can just easily slap it somewhere in the Shinigami Cup "You'll be having your powers for this moment blahblahblah" and there you have it.

Though, if we are really going to have a filler, I have a hunch that it'll be before the final fight.

I thought they said manga would continue on January 4th, but I'm not complaining. :P

Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Damn right.
Spoiler:
I think he was just strong enough to pick up the pole.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

-Jared-

Years
Your spirit dances? XD If my Joker sees he'd probably go and annoy your spirit

Yeah, it keeps him in top form. XD Good luck to Joker, when he's focused, even I can't get Odoriku to stop. XD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
New chp? Is it jan 4th already? How long was I asleep?! Why didn't anyone woke me up?!
It isn't jan 4th?
Ilpy, did you use your powers to do a timeskip on the 'jump? Nice
I know it was you!
Spoiler:

ILPy said:
-Lapras- said:
Spoiler:

Damn right.

Totally Smokin'

smile! said:
Though, if we are really going to have a filler, I have a hunch that it'll be before the final fight.

God, I hope not....

Spoiler:

So, Hav...
*Hears voice*
-What?-
-Ok, I'll tell them-

Erm... My spirit is giving a new years eve party at her place and all your spirits are "invited". It starts at 6.00pm. For those with wings and such, the landing platforms of the north and south areas near the domes at the base of the main tower will be lit. Others will be picked up by shuttle. I am told that the outer climate control settings will be set to "snowing", so those with wings should wear something warm. I would say RSVP, but Kyokusei doesn't take no for an answer. If your spirit doesn't shows, she will and I quote "beam yo' spirits ass up" and the first few times that ain't .... pleasant. Dress festive.
-yes, yes, I was just coming to that. Just chill.-
-ok, I'm sorry, calm down.-
*sigh*
Anyway, directions.
Go past Joker's house, take right at Odoriku's place, then the pick up point should be marked on your left. But if you see Mugen Utsuro's house, you've gone to far.
Also, we, shinigami, aren't invited. :'(

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
New chp? Is it jan 4th already? How long was I asleep?! Why didn't anyone woke me up?!
It isn't jan 4th?
Ilpy, did you use your powers to do a timeskip on the 'jump?
I know it was you!
I knew I couldn't get anything past you :p

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Totally Smokin'
****ing love this club.

So, Hav...
*Hears voice*
-What?-
-Ok, I'll tell them-

Erm... My spirit is giving a new years eve party at her place and all your spirits are "invited". It starts at 6.00pm. For those with wings and such, the landing platforms of the north and south area's near the domes at the base of the main tower will be lit. Others will be picked up by shuttle. I am told that the outer climate control settings will be set to "snowing", so those with wings should wear something warm. I would say RSVP, but Kyokusei doesn't take no for an answer. If your spirit doesn't shows, she will and I quote "beam yo' spirits ass up" and the first few times that ain't .... pleasant. Dress festive.
-ok ok, calm down.-
*sigh*
Anyway, directions.
Go past Joker's house, take right at Odoriku's place, then the pick up point should be marked on your left. But if you see Mugen Utsuro's house, you've gone to far.
Well, looks like Mugen has to go. Festive dressing? Is samurai armour allowed?

Someone should make a fic about the party.

-Jared-

Years
So, Hav...
*Hears voice*
-What?-
-Ok, I'll tell them-

Erm... My spirit is giving a new years eve party at her place and all your spirits are "invited". It starts at 6.00pm. For those with wings and such, the landing platforms of the north and south areas near the domes at the base of the main tower will be lit. Others will be picked up by shuttle. I am told that the outer climate control settings will be set to "snowing", so those with wings should wear something warm. I would say RSVP, but Kyokusei doesn't take no for an answer. If your spirit doesn't shows, she will and I quote "beam yo' spirits ass up" and the first few times that ain't .... pleasant. Dress festive.
*sigh*
Anyway, directions.

Well, sounds like Odoriku lives right on the way to the pick up point. No real reason for him not to show up, eh? XD

I Like Pokemon (...) said:

Totally. I wish I was good at that sort of thing, cuz then I would. XD

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Totally Smokin'
I don't really see her that way.
I guess my tastes are just different. :p

So, Hav...
*Hears voice*
-What?-
-Ok, I'll tell them-

*sigh*
Anyway, directions.
Keiri really only has one outfit. May I could go buy him a red and green robe cloak.

Keiri is a good cook though, so if she needs help preparing the food, just let him know.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

How bout your lieutenant, since he brought it up. ;p

Last edited:
Years
So, Hav...
*Hears voice*
-What?-
-Ok, I'll tell them-

*sigh*
Anyway, directions.

You said picked by shuttle, but you're giving directions... Ohwait, that was the pick up point. Anyway, don't let the Joker near the control panel. He'll whisk you lot to Atlantis. XD And if you can kindly call the Joker on the way it'd be great. Usually when there's nothing to do he'll sleep soundly, but knock three times on his house and say "I'm a bunny" then he'll wake up and join you.

And hey, while they're partying, why don't we have one as well? I can contact my alter ego for a supply of cookies. :D

You only like someone with big boobs

Spoiler:

Yeah, it keeps him in top form. XD Good luck to Joker, when he's focused, even I can't get Odoriku to stop. XD

He wouldn't actually try to stop Odoriku, rather, he'd mess with the background music (if there's one) or join in the dancing and messing the rhythm up. XD

On a totally unrelated note whatsoever, I just noticed they made a manga for Darren Shan so I'm hyper~~ XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Totally. I wish I was good at that sort of thing, cuz then I would. XD
Yeah, same.
Yeah, dead girls with holes in them :p

How bout your lieutenant, since he brought it up. ;p
I have a feeling that it'll be both hilarious and regretful if he did that... But yeah, he should be the one to do it!

Or, actually, what if everyone wrote an extract of their own Zanpakutou in the party? Wouldn't need to be very long and it gets everyone involved Though we'd have to make sure it all fits together.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
You only like someone with big boobs
That's not entirely true...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Or, actually, what if everyone wrote an extract of their own Zanpakutou in the party? Wouldn't need to be very long and it gets everyone involved Though we'd have to make sure it all fits together.
Or it could be in the never ending story format where one person tells a part, then the next person tells the next part while building upon the previous part(s).

I was thinking of writing a short fanficish New Years special. :)

Last edited:
Years
Yeah, dead girls with holes in them :p

Spoiler:

And big boobs. Yeah. Holes and... boobs. XD

That could do. I would write about it but I don't have time but I don't know the spirits' personalities etc etc.

Mhm, that's interesting to know. Never noticed the coin before

That's not entirely true...

Spoiler:

But not entirely false either, eh? XD

Spoiler:

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
My Inner world
It's a forest with white-ish looking, magical trees, ;P like the forgotten city in FFVII (I fixed the link). XD
When ever (I) become kind of emo, angry or etc, it starts snowing and goes below -3 degrees and Ten Tsubasa becomes a little annoyed and is quite angry, then sends me out of my inner world. However, whenever I feel kinda happy and full of hope, it goes a little warmer and starts to snow a little and Tsubasa-chan is kinder too and lets me stay in for a longer period of time...and lets me play stuff like Go Fish, snap, tag, and other stuff! ^-^
So basically, she argues me when I'm emo and she plays with me when I'm happy. A little like a mother, really.

So, Hav...
*Hears voice*
-What?-
-Ok, I'll tell them-

*sigh*
Anyway, directions.
Tsubasa-chan's also coming >.>

*twiddles fingers* Erm...can...erm...I...do...it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back