The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games

Notices

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 3rd, 2014, 07:56 AM
Feroniamon
Harmony of Storms

Nature: Modest
For years I have dreamed to make my own Pokémon fan game, but because of my bad programming and several problems I'm about just to share my ideas (despite I'm playing with the potential of Essentials).

Pokémon
Tourmalin Dreams

Story
In the Shimane Region, people believe the Legend of the Dream Tree, which spawns Jirachis and making wishes true. When a Jirachi is born inside the tree, it will leave to Shimane and fulfills wishes during a week, before it will return to the tree and split up into four Dream Crystals. These crystals will be hidden inside the Elemental Temples and be guarded by Crystal Guardians, crystalline beings
capable to be sentient.

During the years the Dream Crystals have grown by size and power and are giving inspiration for people and Pokémon, working for their wishes and making their dreams true. But not everyone has good intentions...

Today you and your two friends are graduating from the Yamachi Academy and given the task to anticipate the years annual Shimane League Tournament by traveling Shimane and defeating its nine Gym Leaders, starting with your Fairy starter given by the Fairy Gym Leader. During your journey you will stumble upon Team Illumina, who are searching after the four legendary Dream Crystals and the gate to the Dream Tree, which is hidden inside the Dream World. Team Illumina plans to make a newborn Jirachi and making their wish true. But nobody knows about their reasons, despite its sure, they are for no good.

During your journey Team Illumina are becoming more ruthless and impatient, because they can't work behind the shadows anymore, thanks to you and your friends by foiling their plans about the Dream Crystal search, but they haven't given up to create their own Jirachi. By time runs short for both sides and the Crystal Guardians are guarding the crystals with every might.

Will your dream of winning the Tournament becoming true? Or will Shimane sink into a nightmare by Team Illumina?

Features
  • Over 350 Pokémon of all six generations
  • Explore the Shimane region, a dream-striving region with lots of nature and some high-tech cities
  • Playing as Mark or Mint (I like these TCG characters, but I would prefer a redesign)
  • Some Pokémon have edited stats, evolutions, movesets and even types (like Gyarados -> Water/Dragon)
  • Starting with Swirlix or Spritzee (evolves via Lv Up and carrying their evolution items)
  • PokéTablet, Shimanes version of PokéCom/Pokénav/Pokétch
  • Nine Gyms. And they will specialize in two types
  • Enigmatic Team Illumina. What they are up to do with searching the Dream Tree and summoning Jirachi?
  • New puzzles, which are neither easy nor difficult
  • A big Safari Zone, more areas will be unlocking by collecting badges
  • New items:
    • Solar Ball: Catchs Pokémon easier, which evolve with the Sun Stone or Shiny Stone
    • Glacier Ball: Catchs Ice Pokémon easier
    • Spirit Ball: Catch Ghost and Fairy Pokémon easier
    • Shiny Ball: The Master Ball for Shiny Pokémon, only one exemplar exists
    • Hypnotic Ribbon: When carrying, Inkay can evolve by Lv Up

I am hoping I did a good job with description of Tourmalin Dreams (I think the story is badly written, but I like the idea with dreaming worlds and abusing wishes to shape dreams and I have a chaotic mind). The Term "Tourmalin" is a blend of the German and English name for the same gemstone, which means chameleon stone. It fits the ever changing dreams by fulfilling wishes due the eternal hunger for perfection.

Last edited by Feroniamon; October 3rd, 2014 at 08:11 AM.
Old October 5th, 2014, 03:47 PM
BattleBarBeQue

Hey there maruno! of sage version, I have two games to present, pokemon sun and moon, so far there planned out but incomplete, rest assured a biography is available, so here we go!. Pokémon sun and moon takes place in a hot region thats fresh at night!, discover ancient ruins, secret doors, haunted areas, and see mummies, this region is called suna based of egypt, and my first ever fanmade pokemon games, and video game.

Last edited by Maruno; October 5th, 2014 at 04:27 PM. Reason: This isn't a recruitment thread
Old October 5th, 2014, 04:05 PM
Benjithebutcher

Ok here we go, My name is Ben, but my friends call me Benji. I have only recently got in to pokemon essentials, and i have got quite good a mapping and eventing. However i suck at scripting and making art such as banners titles sprites..etc. I would post screens of my work from playing around but i cant post links yet. Here is the Idea for my game:
StoryLine
You the hero or heroine grow up in a small farm community. One day Professor Oak gets lost wandering through the Terrath region, and stumbles apon your farm. The professor stays as he is interested in the rapidash and tauros raised there. While examining the rapidash, an enraged ponyta attacks him. You grab a pokeball from bag the professor left on the ground to help the professor. seeing how talented you are at battling the professor brings you to his outpost in Terrath. There he grants you the pokemon you chose back the farm, and gives you the pokedex. From there you challenge 8 gyms, the elite four, while having to deal with Team Tremor, who wish to control arceus by collecting gems guarded by legendary pokemon. You must stop them from collecting the gems and destroying the balence of Terrath and its neighboring region of Apel. Then you journey to Apel collect 8 more badges, challenge their elite for and compete in the champions cup.
Features
All pokemon gen 1-5, [possibly 6]
2 regions
16 badges
Champions cup (battle between all regions champions and elite four)
new hms such as lava surf
missions/sidequests
Some new items [possibly]
3 rivals
and puzzles

So that is my idea! Thanks to anyone who read this post. i will attempt to get better at essentials and make this game. Feel free to leave constructive criticism, i will gladly accept it

Last edited by Maruno; October 5th, 2014 at 04:26 PM. Reason: This isn't a recruitment thread
Old October 6th, 2014, 09:07 AM
Florio
Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjithebutcher View Post
Ok here we go, My name is Ben, but my friends call me Benji. I have only recently got in to pokemon essentials, and i have got quite good a mapping and eventing. However i suck at scripting and making art such as banners titles sprites..etc. I would post screens of my work from playing around but i cant post links yet. Here is the Idea for my game:
StoryLine
You the hero or heroine grow up in a small farm community. One day Professor Oak gets lost wandering through the Terrath region, and stumbles apon your farm. The professor stays as he is interested in the rapidash and tauros raised there. While examining the rapidash, an enraged ponyta attacks him. You grab a pokeball from bag the professor left on the ground to help the professor. seeing how talented you are at battling the professor brings you to his outpost in Terrath. There he grants you the pokemon you chose back the farm, and gives you the pokedex. From there you challenge 8 gyms, the elite four, while having to deal with Team Tremor, who wish to control arceus by collecting gems guarded by legendary pokemon. You must stop them from collecting the gems and destroying the balence of Terrath and its neighboring region of Apel. Then you journey to Apel collect 8 more badges, challenge their elite for and compete in the champions cup.
Features
All pokemon gen 1-5, [possibly 6]
2 regions
16 badges
Champions cup (battle between all regions champions and elite four)
new hms such as lava surf
missions/sidequests
Some new items [possibly]
3 rivals
and puzzles

So that is my idea! Thanks to anyone who read this post. i will attempt to get better at essentials and make this game. Feel free to leave constructive criticism, i will gladly accept it
Your story is bland and all over the place. What is the point of having Professor Oak if he has nothing to do with the main storyline? Just seems very random. And the storyline itself is very unoriginal and not exciting.

2 Region's is a lot of work, and 3 rivals seems excessive. I think you should start smaller, think quality over quantity.
Old October 6th, 2014, 12:36 PM
Benjithebutcher

thanks alot for the advice, i will definitely take all these points into consideration :D. Attempting to rework the storyline right now!

Last edited by Benjithebutcher; October 6th, 2014 at 12:44 PM.
Old October 14th, 2014, 12:34 PM
Daitoshi

POKEMON MORN

WIP

A darker take on the Pokemon world - An exploration of the parts of the world that are canon, but handwaved away.
In Pokedex entries in the game, there are mentions of Pokemon eating other pokemon, and people using bits of pokemon for herbal remedies or food.
There are repeated mentions of pokemon attacking humans, and humans hunting pokemon for their horns, pearls, or delicious meat. (Looking at you, Stantler and Farfetch'd)

How some pokedex entries refer to war machines.

I want to see the side that Trainers never see - How the 'Elite Four' don't make you the ultimate trainer, they're just a measuring stick - do you have what it takes to keep the most powerful pokemon in line? Can you use them effectively to protect cities against the wild pokemon who can destroy a mountain in a pique of anger?
How some pokemon are the souls of other pokemon, or even of a human.
How a scientist "Studying Pokemon" doesn't just watch it in their natural habitat. How do you think we know the heart and brain sizes of Doduo and Dodrio?

I don't want to give away spoilers for too much of the plot, but you're not exactly encouraged to become a trainer.

What do you think?
Old October 31st, 2014, 12:24 AM
BlackNinjaPlays

I think I have a really cool idea for a Pokémon Fangame that I wish to make. My only dilemma is that I know nothing of making games, nor anything about the software required

Thanks!

I HAVE NO NAME FOR THIS POKEMON GAME YET…

I’d First Like To Say That I Realize This May Not Be Worded The Best…I Was Simply Getting Ideas Out. As I Typed, More Ideas Kept Flowing Into My Head, So Everything May Seem A Bit Jumbled. I Apologize. None Of This Is A Final Storyline By Any Means, And Is Subject To HUGE Change At Any Time...

I am open to suggestions and tips as well as constructive criticism as long as it is indeed CONSTRUCTIVE.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Post Apocolyptic Pokémon Game:

Characters:
Heroes: Player (Only playable character), Freedom Fighters (Team), Best Friend (Part of Freedom Fighters, Friendly rival)
Villians: Issac (Main Bad Guy, Team Scourge(name is NOT FINAL BY ANY MEANS), Legendary Pokémon (corrupted)
Neutral: Rival, wild Pokémon

Setting: (Beginning) - Typical Pokémon settings, the most prominent of the towns resembling NYC until Team Scourge takes over, now everything is an apocalyptic-like world.

Synopsis:

The intro of the game is simply the same as any other Pokémon game, the Pokémon Professor (In this case, the head of the Pokémon Academy) asking questions like “Boy or Girl”, “Your Name”, "Best Friends Name”, “Rival’s Name”, and you get chose how to would like to appear.

The game begins with the Protagonist (YOU) as a child being brought up in a prestigious Pokémon Academy. You live in harmony with other young students longing to become a Pokémon Trainer, not dissimilar from any child of the Pokémon world. You have a best friend who you do everything with and who is your greatest ally. You two are seen as star pupils n the eyes of all professors/teachers, the main being Isaac, your mentor and idol growing up. After you and your best friend as well as various other classmates became of age, it was time for you to choose your Pokémon, which is where your journey truly begins.

You can choose from 3 types of Pokémon (Grass, Water, Fire), each having their own sector in the Pokémon Academy. You may choose from any of the 6 generations, but only one Pokémon. Once you make your choice your best friend chooses the Pokémon weak to yours from the same generation. Your biggest school rival chooses the Pokémon that is most powerful against yours from the same generation. You will have opportunities to acquire the various other starter Pokémon from other generations later on in the game.

All is well in the world since the break-up of Team Rocket (following the events of Pokémon Origins) as well as the fall of various other Villainous groups from their separate games, the world is in a seemingly peaceful co-existence with Pokémon. That is, until a handful of spiteful former Villainous Team Leaders from the various Pokémon games came together to form Team Scourge, their leader being a new name in Pokémon who sweet talked his way into the lives of all people and Pokémon, Issac, one of the Pokémon Academy's greatest professors with the idea to have world domination by controlling all Legendary Pokémon, and torturing those that stand in their way.

Following your character acquiring his/her Pokémon, you find out that your mentor and idol who taught you many of the things you know today, your Pokémon Professor, Issac, to be evil and take control of the school as well as his team, Team Scourge wreaking havoc on the world, locking innocent people up, stealing their Pokémon, capturing and corrupting all legendary Pokémon through the use of Shadow Tech. (as seen in Pokémon Colosseum and Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness)

You and your Pokémon along with your friends are captured and put into prisons, and it is up to you and your Pokémon along with a few allies (which form the Freedom Fighters), to break out and search new allies and Pokémon which are now scarce to find in the wild, in order to stop the mighty Team Scourge in destroying the world. Similar to how you may capture Pokémon from the villains in Pokémon Colosseum and XD, you must purify those corrupted shadow Pokémon in order to use them as your own.

(Hopefully this idea didn’t sound too terrible.)

Last edited by Maruno; October 31st, 2014 at 10:05 AM. Reason: This isn't a recruitment thread
Old November 1st, 2014, 12:58 AM
Sundragon

Ive been working on a new project on RMXP. You will be playing as an old pokemon trainer who has no idea on how to train pokemon. I worked a bit on it made a few maps but I might be stopping the project. Im using essentials and I might make a gambling system.
The old trainer is into gambling and he wants quick money so he joins the pokemon league. Please reply and give your suggestions, I might stop working on the project.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old November 2nd, 2014, 10:25 AM
Yugijak

I have an idea for a name for it

What about...Pokécademy?
Old November 2nd, 2014, 09:11 PM
dbzpkm

I've been wanting to see someone make a hack of Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness if it's possible that is. I don't really have a story or anything yet... But maybe add the new generation Pokemon in it..?
Old November 11th, 2014, 02:14 PM
leocain

Nature: Relaxed
Hi. It's me again, and since I know nothing about making games, and the idea sounds good enough for someone (like one in a million) to pick up.

Pokemon: Eye of the Braviary.

You control a rookie detective (boy or girl), in his first day in the police department. You, your newly given Growlithe (the other dog-like Pokemon just don't fit with a good police officer image), and your partner. At your first day, you end up having to solve a murder mystery, which ends up being bigger than you previously thought, all of that within an infiltrated department, trying to tell friend from foe and to honor your vow to protect and serve.
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 05:35 AM
Sundragon

Your really creative its a good idea but by murder mysteries do you mean like pokemon being killed?

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 03:30 PM
leocain

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundragon View Post
Your really creative its a good idea but by murder mysteries do you mean like pokemon being killed?
I think a few important people. and a Pokemon or two, if you believe it neccesary, at least to prove struggle (if you have a fire breathing dragon, or other beast that can cause more damage than guns could, who needs them?) or something that really shakes up the place (althrough Pokemon kind of ARE part of the family for most people in-universe, so killing one would be quite the hit).
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 03:57 PM
DarkDoom3000
Super Pokemon Eevee Edition

Nature: Calm
A randomly generated pokemon rougelike.

When you click new game, a new region is generated for you, I'm thinking areas would be pre-built, but arranged randomly throughout the region.
-so one game you could start off in a town, that has a route to the south, connecting to another town, with a cave.
-While another time you start off in a town that has a forest on the east, and a route north, and ocean to the south. etc. Ideally, you get a totally different expeirence each time you start new game.

The starters selection would be random. enemy pokemon per area would be randomly selected the first time you enter it. Caves & Forests would be completely randomly generated (like mystery dungeon series)

The trick is that the pokedex progress is saved through playthoughs.
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 01:20 AM
Florio
Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner

Nature: Lax
I have an idea for an open-world online type Pokemon game. I think it would be really interesting, and fun to make too. My favorite part of making my game Crimson Skies is making the maps, but adding Trainer's/Town's/NPC's and such can often be a pain and tedious.

In this game, there would probably only be one town in the middle of the region. Here the player starts the game and they chose the starter (probably from any of the starters from all 6 generations). From there the player can explore the whole game, there would be TONS of maps to explore, and all Pokemon obtainable. Since this is online, you would see other players too.

There could be spawning Legendaries in certain areas. For example, Heatran could spawn in some lava cave every 6 hours (first person to interact with it gets to battle it), and more powerful Legendaries like Lugia and Arceus would probably have 12 hours or a full day to spawn.

There could also be timed tournaments. Maybe every one hour there would be a tournament, and sign up starts 10 minutes before hand. So the first persons to apply during that time period get to compete.

Basically, this game would be all about just exploring the world and doing what the player wants to do, and would have a huge MMO element to it. There would be no story whatsoever, except maybe some side stories. And if there was going to be a story line, it wouldn't be implemented until the game got popular and it would come slowly in patches if anything, this would keep the player interested.

Overall, I think a game like this would be VERY fun, and I could definitely help make a ton of the maps for this game. It would obviously require a very skilled scripter though, and someone who could run a dedicated server for the game. Also, maybe there could be Gym Leaders too, but since I only plan to have one town, the Gym Leaders wouldn't be stationed in town's but rather dungeons/routes, and they wouldn't be mandatory to battle. They would just be another side story.

I would really like to hear some peoples opinions on this idea. I know other people have tried making Pokemon MMO's, but I never liked the feel to them (or at least the ones I played), however I think if done properly this game could be amazing.
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 05:37 PM
TheGuyver

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to TheGuyver
This is some info on a project I've been working on for the last few months.

Project Unlimited.

Project Unlimited is a fanmade multiplayer game made utilizing Pokemon Essentials and the RMX-OS kit. The game is being developed by myself currently, I have played every game to date and who want to show the world of Pokemon reshaped the way I see it.
This is going to be 100% free.

Some screenshots, these need to be updated and cut down into one album xD
http://imgur.com/a/8M0Kk
http://imgur.com/a/2LrW8

Features/General info.
The first three regions re-imagined along with a custom region.
A diverse storyline, borrowing events from the manga and anime. Former enemies may turn into new friends or even fiercer opponents!
The custom region will be composed primarily of generation 6 and handpicked or custom made Fakemon.
Many redesigned/recolored shiny sprites making them more appealing.
Higher shiny rate, not by much though.
Custom moves, abilities and items.
HM Items have been scrapped. Cut has been replaced by the Machete/Axe. Surf will return as a TM as well as several other HMs.
A reworking of many Pokemon. This includes stats/moves/eggmoves and abilities.
With pokemon reworks will come a slight overhaul to the existing gen 5 and 6 metagames.
The tiering/metagame will be left in the hands of the community.
Physical/Special split.
Fairy typing is supported.
A new typing, Light.
New mega evolutions, including those from ORAS.
Side quests and events galore.
ALL Pokemon will be catchable., be they wild or event/story related.
Daily quest hubs, as any MMO should have.
Player and Team housing.
Player workshop. Design your own sprites and have them added to the game!

Where are we now?
We're currently alpha testing with a server running with the bulk of Kanto implemented.

Last edited by TheGuyver; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:42 PM.
Old 4 Days Ago, 10:27 AM
gruffling

I've been meaning to get around to this for a while but you know real life gets in the way. I've had this strong idea for a game for some time however I'm sure I belong to the long list of people who have no artistic or programming skills to speak of and not really the amount of time needed to try and make a game. However planning and story, that I can write.

So let's get down to the endless walls of text. My idea would focus on a region called Ecos (working title, all names are probably subject to change if anything ever becomes of this) and feature a Pokedex of 450 split into multiple segments a la X and Y however this region would not feature any of the starters or legendaries because they just complicate matters. But I should map out the region before getting there.

Origin Island
Spoiler:

The first section of the map, beginning with the player's hometown Auradawn Town, here the traditional sequence unfolds and the player receives an Eevee from Professor Cornelius Moss as does their opposite sex rival but unlike most other hometowns this one features a Pokemon Centre/Mart so as to avoid the redundant first town. However the player is offered a chance to evolve their Eevee after the first battle with their rival. The player's mother will give them an evolutionary stone or the Sun Shard, Moon Shard, Moss Shard, Ice Shard, Fairy Shard. Incidentally a Fairy Rock will be located in the region in lieu of Amie. Evolution is a choice but your rival will never evolve their Eevee instead giving you an Eevee egg after you beat the league and the item they never used. See Match ups:
Spoiler:
Thunder Stone if Water Stone is chosen
Moss Shard if Thunder Stone is chosen
Water Stone if Fire Stone is chosen
Fairy Shard if Moon Shard is chosen
Moon Shard if Sun Shard is chosen
Ice Shard if Moss Shard is chosen
Fire Stone if Ice Shard is chosen
Sun Shard if Fairy Shard is chosen

The first route would feature the traditional catching tutorial but instead this time the player is spectating as a Mysterious Stranger is hunting for a Pokemon. You observe him using an Azurill to catch a Flabebe.

The rest of the map unfolds as usual. The player then enters Honewood Forest, there are two forests in this region that are expanded, their cities lie in between them so the forest areas each encompass two routes instead of one. Honewood City is fittingly the city in the middle of this forest it is also home of the first gym. The Fairy type gym. The leader, Chalmer was the man catching the Flabebeb the player met earlier. All levels are also subject to change.
Spoiler:
Marill lv 11
Togetic lv 13

Defeating Chalmer earns the player the Charm Badge and TM69 Charm.

The second half of the forest and another route lead to Vesuviside Town, a resort town at the foot of Mt Vulcan, a dormant volcano you can climb. The town is also home to the Tough Contest Hall where you can get the Contest Pass and compete in the Normal/Super/Hyper ranks of the Toughness Contest.

South of this town is the Seawind Bridge which takes you to the Mainland.

East Mainland
Spoiler:
The bridge ends at the Mainland Outpost where the player receives a Tyrogue egg and Go Goggles.

The player must head west as the south exit is blocked by a Snorlax, west leads the player to the Dustbowl Desert which is inside a massive crater, there they will find a mine shaft which leads down to Subterra City, a vast underground city and home to the second gym leader Landon who uses Ground types and access to Zoic Cave where fossils may be found after becoming champion.
Spoiler:
Gligar lv 24
Gabite lv 25

Defeating him earns the player the Tectonic Badge and TM28 Dig.

Once the badge is earned the player may obtain the Pokeflute from Cratertop Town which overlooks the desert. This town is also home to the Cool Contest Hall.

South of the outpost is Shuristar City a mysterious city where the buildings have been arranged into the shape of a shuriken. This city is home to the third gym leader Vernon who uses poison types.
Spoiler:
Arbok lv 29
Seviper lv 28
Crobat lv 32

Defeating him earns the player the Venom Badge and TM09 Venoshock.

Once the player can head south, their next destination is Centricore City, the region's capitol city, it doesn't have a gym instead being home to the Grand Contest Hall where the Master Ranks for every contest may be entered and the bases of the region's villainous teams. But more on them later. Also in the absence of being able to trade, there is a house belonging to a man called the Energiser who has a machine the player can place two Pokemon in to give them a dose of energy, if they evolve by trade and meet additional requirements such as items or one is Shelmet and the other Karrablast they evolve otherwise there are no effects. Essentially trading with yourself to allow up to two Pokemon to evolve at a time. There is also the Move Maniac who deletes and tutors forgotten moves for free because he's lonely and happy for the company.

East of the city is Energon Town, an industrial town which houses the Smart Contest Hall. To the north of this town is Static Fields (where Nosepass and Magneton can be evolved) and the region's main power plant.

South of Centricore is Preservia Town, a quiet town home to the Cute Contest Hall, Daycare Centre and the Safari Zone. The Safari Zone is bigger and split in various habitats; Craggy Zone, Rural Zone, Urban Zone, Savannah Zone, Jungle Zone, Marsh Zone and a lake in the middle for fishing.

West of this town is the Phabet Ruins and within the Temple of Phabet where Unown may be found after becoming champion.

West of Centricore is Coralake City, a city built on top of a reef in the middle of a lake. It is home to the fourth gym leader Coraline who uses Rock types.
Spoiler:
Lileep lv 30
Binacle lv 31
Corsola lv 34

Defeating her earns the player the Reef Badge and TM80 Rock Slide. With Surf obtained, the player may head west of Coralake.

West Mainland
Spoiler:
Heading along the west route from Coralake leads to the player southwest to Quiescent City, an eerily calm city said to be flowing with the energy of the departed, it is also home to the fifth gym leader Polter who uses Ghost types and Memento Tower.
Spoiler:
Drifblim lv35
Cofagrigus lv35
Trevenant lv37

Defeating him earns the player the Apparition Badge and TM30 Shadow Ball.

Northwest of here is Weblace Forest as with Honewood the middle of this forest is the location of Weblace City, home to the sixth gym leader Thara who uses Bug types.
Spoiler:
Masquerain lv38
Yanmega lv39
Vespiquen lv42

Defeating her earns the player the Carapace Badge and TM89 U-Turn.

After heading through the second half of the forest, the northeast route leads to Railite City, hub of the region's train network and home to the seventh gym leader Gerda who uses Steel types.
Spoiler:
Forretress lv44
Skarmory lv45
Mawile lv48

Defeating her earns the player the Ingot Badge and TM91 Flash Cannon. The player must then has access to the train to Centricore as the plot with the teams reaches a head.

When the situation with the teams is resolved, the player may take the train back to Railite and head east from there towards Frostyllic Town, a shimmering town at the foot of Mt Glacier, an unclimbable mountain, it is also home to the Beauty Contest Hall.

The player must head through Mt Glacier to head southwest and reach Lunaport City at the edge of the mainland. Here the player will face the final gym leader Umberto who uses Dark types.
Spoiler:
Absol lv56
Honchkrow lv55
Drapion lv57
Spiritomb lv59

Defeating him earns the player the Silhouette Badge and TM96 Dark Pulse

The player may then surf northwards towards Mt Victory and the Pokemon League. Along the way there are a number of dive spots to explore underwater areas including the Aquapolis Ruins, the remains of an ancient sunken city.

in the Mountain the player faces off against their rival one last time. Instead of evolving their Eevee, they have a sixth Pokemon in their party tailored to have an advantage against the type of evolutionary item you originally chose.
Spoiler:
Male Rival, if you chose...
Water Stone: Eevee, Fearow, Vileplume, Nidoking, Jellicent (M), Electivire
Thunder Stone: Eevee, Fearow, Vileplume, Nidoking, Jellicent (M), Rhyperior
Fire Stone: Eevee, Fearow, Vileplume, Nidoking, Jellicent (M), Walrein
Sun Shard: Eevee, Fearow, Vileplume, Nidoking, Jellicent (M), Hydreigon
Moon Shard: Eevee, Fearow, Vileplume, Nidoking, Jellicent (M), Machamp
Moss Shard: Eevee, Fearow, Vileplume, Nidoking, Jellicent (M), Magmortar
Ice Shard: Eevee, Fearow, Vileplume, Nidoking, Jellicent (M), Golem
Fairy Shard: Eevee, Fearow, Vileplume, Nidoking, Jellicent (M), Aggron

Female Rival if you chose...
Water Stone: Eevee, Noctowl, Bellossom, Nidoqueen, Jellicent (F), Eelektross
Thunder Stone: Eevee, Noctowl, Bellossom, Nidoqueen, Jellicent (F), Flygon
Fire Stone: Eevee, Noctowl, Bellossom, Nidoqueen, Jellicent (F), Seismitoad
Sun Shard: Eevee, Noctowl, Bellossom, Nidoqueen, Jellicent (F), Tyranitar
Moon Shard: Eevee, Noctowl, Bellossom, Nidoqueen, Jellicent (F), Poliwrath
Moss Shard: Eevee, Noctowl, Bellossom, Nidoqueen, Jellicent (F), Talonflame
Ice Shard: Eevee, Noctowl, Bellossom, Nidoqueen, Jellicent (F), Gigalith
Fairy Shard: Eevee, Noctowl, Bellossom, Nidoqueen, Jellicent (F), Metagross

After the player passes through the mountain they reach the League.

Elite Four Bernadette uses Fire types
Spoiler:
Magcargo lv61
Houndoom lv60
Torkoal lv62
Talonflame lv62
Magmortar lv63

Elite Four Fischer uses Water types
Spoiler:
Mantine lv63
Kingler lv62
Milotic lv64
Octillery lv64
Politoed lv65

Elite Four Currin uses Electric types
Spoiler:
Galvantula lv65
Heliolisk lv64
Eelektross lv66
Magnezone lv66
Electivire lv 67

Elite Four Liev uses Grass types
Spoiler:
Sunflora lv67
Tropius lv66
Roserade lv68
Carnivine lv68
Victreebel lv69

Champion Ad uses Normal types
Spoiler:
Dunsparce lv 69
Ursaring lv68
Exploud lv68
Zangoose lv69
Porygon-Z lv69
Kecleon lv70

Battle Frontier

When the league is defeated the Battle Frontier opens several facilities throughout the region.

Spoiler:
Battle Overlook
Spoiler:
Located on top of Seawind Bridge it is controlled by Frontier Brain Zip who specialises in the Speed stat.

He uses Electrode, Accelgor and Ninjask, and awards the Swift Symbol when defeated.

Battle Battery
Spoiler:
Located in Static Fields it is controlled by Frontier Brain Bema who specialises in the Special Attack stat.

She uses Gengar, Porygon-Z and Chandelure, and awards the Energy Symbol when defeated.

Battle Dojo
Spoiler:
Located in Coralake City it is controlled by Frontier Brain Roth who specialises in the Attack stat.

He uses Rhyperior, Haxorus and Rampardos, and awards the Charge Symbol when defeated.

Battle Fortress
Spoiler:
A refurbished castle east of Quiescent City it is controlled by Frontier Brain Wallis who specialises in the Defence stat.

She uses Aggron, Avalugg and Steelix, and awards the Shield Symbol when defeated

Battle Maze
Spoiler:
Located in the section of Weblace Forest after the city it is controlled by Frontier Brain Dora who specialises in the HP stat.

She uses Wailord, Wobbuffet and Blissey and awards the Endurance Symbol when defeated.

Battle Statue
Spoiler:
Located in Lunaport City it is controlled by Frontier Brain Titus who specialises in the Special Defence stat.

He uses Probopass, Florges and Shuckle, and awards the Barrier Symbol when defeated.

Battle Tower
Spoiler:
Located in Centricore City, there is no Frontier Brain, this is however the location for chain battles and earning Battle Points. You may accompany your rival in multi battles.

As previously mentioned there are two teams in the Ecos region Team Light and Team Sound led by two warring sisters, Saula and Decibelle. In the absence of legendary Pokemon their storylines revolve around how their sibling rivalry has escalated to corporate espionage and sabotage of key facilities such as the power plant and the rail network. The player faces both teams throughout eventually leading to their headquarters in Centricore City, a film studio is the HQ of Team Light and a recording studio is the HQ of Team Sound.

Grunts
Spoiler:
Team Light Grunts use Mareep, Chinchou, Shinx, Litwick, Staryu, Elgyem, Helioptile, Finneon, Inkay, Sableye, Cryogonal, Rotom and Stantler.

Team Sound Grunts use Whismur, Chingling, Kricketot, Tympole, Swablu, Noibat, Litleo, Pumpkaboo, Misdreavus, Maractus, Klefki, Dedenne and Miltank.

Team Light Admins
Spoiler:
In their first battles, the first Admins use the following...

Team Light Admin Brighton uses Volbeat and Illumise

Team Light Admin Astra uses Solrock and Lunatone

When the HQ is accessed a third Admin is encountered.

Team Light Admin Lumin uses Lumineon and Malamar.

The first two Admins are rematched in a double battle, International Police Ad, later revealed as Champion Ad assists you with his Spinda, Snorlax and Kangaskhan.

Team Light Admin Brighton uses Volbeat, Illumise and Beheeyem.

Team Light Admin Astra uses Solrock, Lunatone and Starmie.

Team Light Boss
Spoiler:
In the first battle Saula uses...

Flaaffy, Luxio, Lampent and Lanturn

In the final battle at their HQ, she uses...

Ampharos, Heliolisk, Chandelure and Luxray

Team Sound Admins
Spoiler:
In their first battles, the first Admins use the following...

Team Sound Admin Vox uses Kricketune and Chimecho.

Team Sound Admin Singh uses Chatot and Lapras.

When the HQ is accessed a third Admin is encountered.

Team Sound Admin Shanti uses Gourgeist and Mismagius

The first two Admins are rematched in a double battle, International Police Ad, later revealed as Champion Ad assists you with his Spinda, Snorlax and Kangaskhan.

Team Sound Admin Vox uses Chimecho, Kricketune and Vibrava.

Team Sound Admin Singh uses Chatot, Altaria and Lapras.

Team Sound Boss
Spoiler:
In the first battle Decibelle uses...

Audino, Loudred, Palpitoad and Pyroar.

In the final battle at their HQ she uses...

Audino, Exploud, Seismitoad and Noivern.

Pokedex
Allocation and order are massively subject to change.
Spoiler:
Origin Island
Spoiler:
Eevee
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Flareon
Espeon
Umbreon
Leafeon
Glaceon
Sylveon
Buneary
Lopunny
Fletchling
Fletchinder
Talonflame
Combee
Vespiquen
Flabebe
Floette
Florges
Bellsprout
Weepinbell
Victreebel
Purrloin
Liepard
Poochyena
Mightyena
Poliwag
Poliwhirl
Poliwrath
Politoed
Sewaddle
Swadloon
Leavanny
Kricketot
Kricketune
Azurill
Marill
Azumarill
Burmy
Wormadam
Mothim
Teddiursa
Ursaring
Paras
Parasect
Natu
Xatu
Pineco
Forretress
Spearow
Fearow
Oddish
Gloom
Vileplume
Bellossom
Volbeat
Illumise
Pachirisu
Venipede
Whirlipede
Scolipede
Hoothoot
Noctowl
Togepi
Togetic
Togekiss
Shroomish
Breloom
Machop
Machoke
Machamp
Meowth
Persian
Skitty
Delcatty
Finneon
Lumineon
Qwilfish
Budew
Roselia
Roserade
Igglybuff
Jigglypuff
Wigglytuff
Ducklett
Swanna
Wingull
Pelipper
Ralts
Kirlia
Gardevoir
Gallade
Sunkern
Sunflora
Surskit
Masquerain
Numel
Camerupt
Slugma
Magcargo
Magby
Magmar
Magmortar
Torkoal
Houndour
Houndoom
Vulpix
Ninetales
Remoraid
Octillery
Tentacool
Tentacruel
Farfetch'd
Mantyke
Manitne
Hoppip
Skiploom
Jumpluff
Magikarp
Gyarados
Feebas
Milotic

East Mainland
Spoiler:
Tyrogue
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Hitmontop
Tympole
Palpitoad
Seismitoad
Dunsparce
Barboach
Whiscash
Pancham
Pangoro
Diglett
Dugtrio
Hippopotas
Hippowdon
Maractus
Cacnea
Cacturne
Sandshrew
Sandslash
Trapinch
Vibrava
Flygon
Gible
Gabite
Garchomp
Nincada
Ninjask
Shedinja
Sandile
Krokorok
Krookodile
Gligar
Gliscor
Zubat
Golbat
Crobat
Sableye
Carbink
Geodude
Graveller
Golem
Roggenrola
Boldore
Gigalith
Onix
Steelix
Rhyhorn
Rhydon
Rhyperior
Shuckle
Ekans
Arbok
Wynaut
Wobbuffet
Chatot
Murkow
Honchkrow
Whismur
Loudred
Exploud
Inkay
Malamar
Venonat
Venomoth
Skrelp
Dragalge
Nidoran F
Nidorina
Nidoqueen
Nidoran M
Nidorino
Nidoking
Espurr
Meowstic
Yanma
Yanmega
Munchlax
Snorlax
Krabby
Kingler
Pawniard
Bisharp
Swablu
Altaria
Castform
Clauncher
Clawitzer
Nosepass
Probopass
Electrike
Manectric
Shinx
Luxio
Luxray
Chinchou
Lanturn
Joltik
Galvantula
Voltorb
Electrode
Dedenne
Tynamo
Eelektrik
Eelektross
Magnemite
Magneton
Magnezone
Elekid
Electabuzz
Electivire
Porygon
Porygon2
Porygon-Z
Rotom
Hawlucha
Solosis
Duosion
Reuniclus
Klefki
Binacle
Barbaracle
Corsola
Slowpoke
Slowbro
Slowking
Golett
Golurk
Baltoy
Claydol
Sigilyph
Solrock
Lunatone

Safari Dex
Spoiler:
Axew
Fraxure
Haxorus
Helioptile
Heliolisk
Phanpy
Donphan
Cleffa
Clefairy
Clefable
Tauros
Miltank
Skiddo
Gogoat
Mareep
Flaaffy
Ampharos
Audino
Happiny
Chansey
Blissey
Snubbull
Granbull
Smeargle
Ditto
Horsea
Seadra
Kingdra
Kangaskhan
Blitzle
Zebstrika
Ponyta
Rapidash
Girafarig
Litleo
Pyroar
Doduo
Dodrio
Kecleon
Exeggcute
Exeggutor
Karrablast
Escavalier
Tropius
Croagunk
Toxicroak
Carnivine
Shelmet
Accelgor
Stunfisk
Goomy
Sliggoo
Goodra

West Mainland
Spoiler:
Lotad
Lombre
Ludicolo
Chingling
Chimecho
Drifloon
Drifblim
Cubone
Marowak
Staryu
Starmie
Frillish
Jellicent
Spiritomb
Yamask
Cofagrigus
Gastly
Haunter
Gengar
Misdreavus
Mismagius
Elgyem
Beheeyem
Honedge
Doublade
Aegislash
Shuppet
Banette
Duskull
Dusclops
Dusknoir
Litwick
Lampent
Chandelure
Zangoose
Seviper
Spinda
Spinarak
Ariados
Skorupi
Drapion
Bonsly
Sudowoodo
Phantump
Trevenant
Pumpkaboo
Gourgeist
Seedot
Nuzleaf
Shiftry
Pinsir
Heracross
Scyther
Scizor
Rufflet
Braviary
Stantler
Tangela
Tangrowth
Mawile
Ferroseed
Ferrothorn
Skarmory
Aron
Lairon
Aggron
Cryogonal
Snorunt
Glalie
Froslass
Smoochum
Jynx
Swinub
Piloswine
Mamoswine
Shellder
Cloyster
Bergmite
Avalugg
Cubchoo
Beartic
Delibird
Spheal
Sealeo
Walrein
Sneasel
Weavile
Snover
Abomasnow
Lapras
Corphish
Crawdaunt
Absol
Zorua
Zoroark
Carvanha
Sharpedo
Wailmer
Wailord
Clamperl
Huntail
Gorebyss
Noibat
Noivern
Heatmor
Durant
Druddigon
Larvesta
Volcarona
Larvitar
Pupitar
Tyranitar
Beldum
Metang
Metagross
Deino
Zweilous
Hydreigon
Relicanth

Fossil Dex
Spoiler:
Omanyte
Omastar
Kabuto
Kabutops
Aerodactyl
Lileep
Cradily
Anorith
Armaldo
Craniados
Rampardos
Shieldon
Bastiodon
Tirtouga
Carracosta
Archen
Archeops
Tyrunt
Tyrantrum
Amaura
Aurorus

Unown Dex
Spoiler:
The 28 variants of Unown

Special Characters
Spoiler:
Elemental Artists
Spoiler:
Throughout the region there are eighteen artist, each of them has a Smeargle with moves of a specific type, they will award a painting when defeated that can be given to the museum in Centricore City.
Spoiler:
Ferry - Fairy - Honewood Forest
Freya - Fire - Mt Vulcan
Flynn - Flying - Seawind Bridge
Fido - Fighting - Mainland Outpost
Rowan - Ground - Dustbowl Desert
Roch - Rock - Zoic Cave
Olsson - Poison - Ninja Academy (in Shuristar City)
Norma - Normal - Skysmith Tower (in Centricore City)
Alexis - Electric - Static Fields
Walter - Water - Coralake City
Gaz - Grass - Preservia Town
Sykes - Psychic - Phabet Ruins
Gose - Ghost - Memento Tower (in Quiescent City)
Bjorg - Bug - Weblace Forest
Stella - Steel - Railite City
Asa - Ice - Mt Glacier
Dirk - Dark - Lunaport City
Rogan - Dragon - Mt Victory

Miror B.
Spoiler:
Dancer Miror as he is known gave the player the contest pass back in Vesuviside City and once the league has been defeated, the Master rank contests have been completed three times and all the artists' pictures have been collected, he will appear in Centricore City. Miror reveals he is Saula and Decibelle's father, as was hinted at several times, he laments their choices and mentions he has had a criminal past in the Orre Region. He will offer to battle the player and can be rematched every day.

Dancer Miror: Sudowoodo, Hawlucha, Clefable, Politoed, Lopunny, Ludicolo.

Team Delta Grunt
Spoiler:
After Miror's daily rematches are unlocked and the Ecos Pokedex is completed a Grunt will appear in Centricore City, he says he is a member of Team Delta from the Holon Region and will battle the player with a Crystal Onix, an Ice type Delta Species Pokemon.

Interactable Pokemon
Spoiler:
Daily
Spoiler:
Monday - Snorlax - Mainland Outpost (south gate)
Tuesday - Castform - Skysmith Tower
Wednesday - Rotom - Power Plant
Thursday - Spiritomb - Memento Tower
Friday - Sudowoodo - Weblace Forest
Saturday - Lapras - Mt Glacier
Sunday - Relicanth - Aquapolis Ruins

Special
Spoiler:
Once the Team Delta Grunt has been defeated a dive spot will appear deep within Mt Glacier where the player may go and try to catch the Ice type Onix, it is the equivalent of a legendary Pokemon's difficulty and you only get one chance.

Tm and HM list
Spoiler:
TM01 Hone Claws
TM02 Dragon Claw
TM03 Water Pulse
TM04 Calm Mind
TM05 Roar
TM06 Toxic
TM07 Hail
TM08 Bulk Up
TM09 Venoshock
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM12 Taunt
TM13 Ice Beam
TM14 Blizzard
TM15 Hyper Beam
TM16 Light Screen
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM19 Giga Drain
TM20 Safeguard
TM21 Frustration
TM22 Solar Beam
TM23 Iron Tail
TM24 Thunderbolt
TM25 Thunder
TM26 Earthquake
TM27 Return
TM28 Dig
TM29 Psychic
TM30 Shadow Ball
TM31 Brick Break
TM32 Double Team
TM33 Reflect
TM34 Sludge Wave
TM35 Flamethrower
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM37 Sandstorm
TM38 Fire Blast
TM39 Rock Tomb
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM41 Torment
TM42 Façade
TM43 Flame Charge
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM46 Thief
TM47 Secret Power
TM48 Round
TM49 Echoed Voice
TM50 Overheat
TM51 Steel Wing
TM52 Focus Blast
TM53 Energy Ball
TM54 False Swipe
TM55 Scald
TM56 Fling
TM57 Charge Beam
TM58 Sky Drop
TM59 Incinerate
TM60 Drain Punch
TM61 Will-O-Wisp
TM62 Acrobatics
TM63 Embargo
TM64 Explosion
TM65 Shadow Claw
TM66 Payback
TM67 Retaliate
TM68 Giga Impact
TM69 Charm
TM70 Flash
TM71 Stone Edge
TM72 Shock Wave
TM73 Thunder Wave
TM74 Gyro Ball
TM75 Swords Dance
TM76 Struggle Bug
TM77 Psych Up
TM78 Bulldoze
TM79 Frost Breath
TM80 Rock Slide
TM81 X-Scissor
TM82 Dragon Tail
TM83 Psyshock
TM84 Posion Jab
TM85 Dream Eater
TM86 Leaf Blade
TM87 Swagger
TM88 Sleep Talk
TM89 U-Turn
TM90 Dazzling Gleam
TM91 Flash Cannon
TM92 Trick Room
TM93 Wild Charge
TM94 Rock Smash
TM95 Snarl
TM96 Dark Pulse
TM97 Metronome
HM01 Cut
HM02 Fly
HM03 Surf
HM04 Strength
HM05 Defog
HM06 Waterfall
HM07 Rock Climb
HM08 Dive

That's pretty much everything I think. Took a long time to get all that down. As I've said the plot I can write. Hell I could plan out each individual trainer in the region (not EVs and IVs though that's a bit beyond me) but that's it, wish there was more I could do with this. If you actually managed to get through all this, thanks for reading.

Last edited by gruffling; 1 Day Ago at 07:22 PM.
Old 4 Days Ago, 11:38 AM
pkmnhero48

I was wondering what everyone here would think of a Pokemon World Version where you play as a new character that starts his/her travels in Kanto and going through most, if not all regions so far. These regions include the main game regions, Sevii Islands, Orange Islands, Orre and the Ranger regions. Unfortunately, development on this game wouldn't necessarily end since changes would be made with each new game. I would also like to add events similar to the Pokemon movies, but they will not be exact since I am trying to keep the games and anime separated, so Ash will not exist in this game. I was a member of a team that tried doing this about 5 or more years ago and I would like to revive it now that creating it is a lot easier now with Pokemon Essentials. I know that this is very bland since I don't have any details about the story, but to start, no matter which gender you pick, the Kanto rival will be Leaf from FireRed and LeafGreen. Red does exist in the game, but you're first encounter with him will not be until the Mt. Silver battle sometime in the future (hint hint). Blue is the eighth gym leader and you will run into him on occasion throughout Kanto. Giovanni will be at the reigns of Team Rocket, but he will be training his son (Silver) to be Team Rocket's future leader which will happen during the Johto events. There will be challenges to make this happen including being able to hold Pokemon in one region for a fresh start in another, perhaps using the GTS as a Global Transfer Station in between regions. Details would also need to be worked out in the story as to how and why the trainer travels from one region to the next that would make sense with the fresh start idea. One idea I have along these line is traveling from Johto to Hoenn with Brendon since Johto is where he lived before the events of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

I would like to get some input as to what everybody thinks so far since I hope to start development soon. I also forgot to mention that Mega Evolution will play a role and hopefully be present within each region.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links