• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Nice vid. Only 1 real complaint, and even then i am unsure. Don't the Gym Leaders have different music from the battles, as that didn't sound like the Gym Leader music... I think, so... Harry, please look a little at that... Unsure really. Nice battle anyway!

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
Years
Hey, that's one nice fakemon Max did there.

And, lol, that Ninetales must be a pain. Hypnosis and psychic? :/

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Beta 1 was great, I spent hours searching for the letter, and only After I found it was when I noticed the hint...

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
yea they were older glitches from last time i played i was just a bit lazy to upload at the time, i deleted my post.

kk

EDIT: I don't see a bug section :?

and where it says authors it says : Manipulation instead of The doctor :)

I know. And well, Manipulation is my most favoured persona so it's staying as Manipulation for a while.

If you look back one page, where the official release post is, then you'd see the bug list.

^.

Yea your "father" explained it to me. XD

I like it so far :)

PS. I can't find shroomish!!! damed forest!!

What? There are no Shroomish in Colt Forest. Only Colt Path. However, Treecko is available in Colt Forest.

I love your hack, it's very neat and organized. Also the story is very nice. I'll try to play the demo later on.. But best of luck in the mean time ;)

Thanks. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-xxJEwHF98

That battle is of me, Haroun, battling the third Gym Leader, Haroun.

Credits to Chibi Robo for Mallmag.
I decided the team and their attacks and mapped the gym.
The Doctor did the rest. 8D

brb bumping this post

Nice vid. Only 1 real complaint, and even then i am unsure. Don't the Gym Leaders have different music from the battles, as that didn't sound like the Gym Leader music... I think, so... Harry, please look a little at that... Unsure really. Nice battle anyway!

Eh, I fixed that. Thanks. :)

Hey, that's one nice fakemon Max did there.

And, lol, that Ninetales must be a pain. Hypnosis and psychic? :/

Thanks.

nice this game is realy cool good luck

Thanks.

Beta 1 was great, I spent hours searching for the letter, and only After I found it was when I noticed the hint...

Sorry, but I had to lol. And thanks anyway.

Updates:
4-3.png
1-6.png

Screen 1: Informing you of something. (I've changed this map btw. Just took the screenshot pre-changing.)
Screen 2: Team Rocket event! :D

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
This is probably the first time I actually played a hack, and I must say..it's great. I see you have put a lot of work on it.

Nice updates by the way. I can't wait for the next release.
Best of luck on this.

Logan

Years
This is probably the first time I actually played a hack, and I must say..it's great. I see you have put a lot of work on it.

Nice updates by the way. I can't wait for the next release.
Best of luck on this.

Thanks Hiche..!

Well, I don't really have anything to show. :D

Here's something from Team Rocket HQ. Explains some things.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[/FONT]

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
hey just want to congrat you on making a amazing hack i loved it and looking forward for the next beta + good luck (:

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2016
The Doctor I loved your hack just no words for the greatness sir, I love you

Oh and I will Lp this hack do you mind if you watch it?

LightSlei

ExtremelyHyperNerdTestGam erGuy
Years
I just finished one, however hardly finished as I can't get the warps into the forest to work, I tried reloading the state a few hundred times but the two warp squares simply just freeze the game.

I hope you don't mind me going ahead and doing one without your permission. If you do have a problem please pm me on the youtube account and I'll delete them.

Mind telling me when you add an update so it works and I can finish?

Last edited:
Years
That happens to me, too. :/

A fix is to save before leaving the forest, close your emulator, reload Sienna and exit the forest from the entrance, re-entering and going out. It works for me when I do that.

Yeah, you have to trek through the grass again. Ah well.

Logan

Years
hey just want to congrat you on making a amazing hack i loved it and looking forward for the next beta + good luck (:

Thanks.

For some reason, I can't seem to be able to open the IPS File.
Please reupload a new file, Doctor.
I recommend A-Patch over IPS.

As you can see, A-Patch is more advanced.

I know, I beta tested it. :( Also, it's A-Ptch.

The Doctor I loved your hack just no words for the greatness sir, I love you

Oh and I will Lp this hack do you mind if you watch it?

Sure.

I just finished one, however hardly finished as I can't get the warps into the forest to work, I tried reloading the state a few hundred times but the two warp squares simply just freeze the game.

I hope you don't mind me going ahead and doing one without your permission. If you do have a problem please pm me on the youtube account and I'll delete them.

Mind telling me when you add an update so it works and I can finish?

Sure. Check the official beta 1 release post. :(

That happens to me, too. :/

A fix is to save before leaving the forest, close your emulator, reload Sienna and exit the forest from the entrance, re-entering and going out. It works for me when I do that.

Yeah, you have to trek through the grass again. Ah well.

I found a solution anyway. :D

Help! When I try to load the ips patch, It says that it "Couldn't be opened for reading'

o_O'

Can you please answer my question, Doctor? I can't wait anymore. I want to play this Hack ASAP after
you upload a new patch.

Sure.

Updates:

I've been working on some things. I don't have much to show, as I don't like spoiling things.

1-7.png

edit: .rar file containing an A-Ptch patch is now available on the first post.

Last edited:

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
Years
this hack is one of the best I have ever played! I lol'd at the guy in front of the second gym! question: what level do likky and duglug evolve? and are likiliky and honchkrow in it? how do you get them if they are?

Logan

Years
Yes they are both in this hack:

Murkrow -> Honckrow (Level 22)
Duglug -> Drilldug (Level 24?) Something like that.
Likky -> Lickitung (Happiness)

Lickitung then has a split evolution, with a brand new fakemon.

Back