• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Thank you so much for that. And btw I just got all the badges we're up to so far, great game! I loved it so much. Although the guy with the private garden for starter pokemon is not complete yet I assume. Cause I had not found a single pokemon yet
Thanks. It is done; it's just very rare for you to find one.

It was on the left of the tree, I had just beaten the fighting gym, I walked backwards and got the TM, taught it to the water starter 2nd evolution and then used it on the tree, it was all fine and then when I expected Pokemon, nothing, The only buttons I could use were L and R.
You really need to expand on what you're saying. I don't know where you are or anything.

Another bug I found:

When I talk to the sign in Sian Pass, nothing happens.
Okay.

Okay, so, I've been having problems with my ISP but I'll be releasing a Beta 3.1 when I get some more bug reports. Mainly just bugs from further on in the game.

adhdguitar

Newbie Pokémon Hacker
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2015
I can't get to even the first gym. D:

You know when the Rockets blow up those trees to get in the forest? Are you supposed to be able to go in there at that point? Cause I can't.

Edit: Nvm, I got it. :)

Anyways, great hack. I really like the fakemon. (Especially the elephant.) And the absence of the extra trip you gotta take back to the first town to get the Pokedex is really nice too.

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
Years
Hmm... I would like to try it out since it's up till the 7th gym but then I've got this wierd error...
I'm not a new guy here and I know how to patch :\
When I tried patching with A-ptch, it says "The selected APS file is not a valid patch"
When I tried the ips file, it says"Couldn't open file for reading!"
If you want screenshots, here thay are:
Spoiler:

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Nice.
MAybe because I´m using my last beta's (2.22) save I couldn't get it.
BTW, DO NOT use focus punch on the available trees. Freezes the game.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
This is a very good hack right here. I've played it, but I haven't gotten very far in it yet. There's alot of good stuff going on in this.

First, I love the starters you made. I choose Ponfant...At least, I think that's how you spell it; the water starter....Tho, I don't think an elephant could actually scratch you, maybe pound or tackle.

Oh, I also caught a Folain, that thing's really cute. All of the new Pokemon sprites you made looks like they can actually be Pokemon.

Anyways, I really like how you changed the route music and stuff. I especially like the first route theme in this; I think it's called Heathen Pass. Hopefully, once you release the next beta you'll change the battle music as well.

5/5 that my rating for your hack.

PS: Didn't know this game go up until the 7th gym. That's actually make it even more worthwhile, I can actually assemble a whole team on this.

Later

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2010
Are you competely new to reading stickies too lol
download LIPS and pokemon firered rom, click apply patch, select pokemon sienna, and then select your rom, then open it on vba and play!
Thanks a lot man, i apologize for my ignorance. i havent used forums in a while as you can tell, been way to busy with school and football.

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2013
I can't get to even the first gym. D:

You know when the Rockets blow up those trees to get in the forest? Are you supposed to be able to go in there at that point? Cause I can't.

Edit: Nvm, I got it. :)

Anyways, great hack. I really like the fakemon. (Especially the elephant.) And the absence of the extra trip you gotta take back to the first town to get the Pokedex is really nice too.

Care to explain how you got past that point?

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2012
Is it possible to get a Honchkrow? Don't know if it even is obtainable in this game, but Murkrow is and if I could evovle Murkrow into Honchkrow, it would just be awesome ;)

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2011
I cant find surf :/

Also, When standing directly under the top of the bridge on cynic road the players head sticks through, The light standards in orinoco have shadows at the bottom that the player walks under, The roof of the enterance way to atlanta plaines (on the atlanta side) shows part of the players head pass through, several of the pokemon centers have people that talk about places in Kanto that arnt really relevant, and there is an Item in gogh cross that cant be picked up.

Great game, Hope I helped a little with bugs.

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2011
In Maas city there a 2 horizontal rows of trees just below the pokemone center, most of the stump or bottom tiles of the bottom line of trees allow you to walk through them.

Edit: I cant seem to put anymore than 24,800$ In the bank. As well as there are 2 girls in the game that say things about grimer and pollution, one in yukon and the other is in... i believe the town with the tauros, Id confirm it but for some reason I cant use fly anymore, It just goes to a solid blue screen with the players head that you cant exit from. Another thing is that almost all the text (mainly signs) in Byan city say nothing but stranger jibberish, Again, Awesome game. Hope im helping with bugs :D

Edit2: There is a girl on the ridge leaving orinoco and heading to anard pass that doent talk. And Now ive confirmed that the second girl that talks about grimer and pollution is in angara, right near the old peoples house.

Edit3: The man from the nile city shop on the first route will give you a potion ever time you leave and come back

Last edited:
Back