• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Speaking of RP I wish the mods of Soul Campaign will answer my question. =w= /will just add to the kishin egg/witch part of Mithos' app, since she's pretty sure that is what's lacking details, but ughh...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I still need to reply to Natsu... /blame Hatoful Full in English coming out the same day he tagged me (a.k.a. V-Day)

Of course, I still need to call hiatus one place and set up a forum RP elsewhere. Figures tonight I have both a private lesson and a shower that needs to be taken.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm getting tired of them waiting for them to answer my question, so I'm just going to edit what I think they're talking about and send it in. If I get what I think they're talking about wrong it's not my fault. :|b It doesn't help that I think they got their terminology wrong. Tone dictates something entirely different than pitch, and I think they're talking about pitch not tone fff.

</endrant>

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I still remember applying for an X-Men-based RP with Wendy and she got rejected without any reason as to why she was rejected >_> I sent a message to one of the staff but never got a response... I truly do hate when that happens, as I would like to know what needs to be improved, ya know?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That sucks ;; i would definitely like to know as well. I have a feeling they're going through the apparently and then will go through again for revisions but I wish that they will notice that my reply isn't a revision but a question :| oh well. Just gonna revise what I feel like need to be revised, since the second half of what they said makes sense to one part of the app.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
19. Dutch people need to get banned from youtube. Nothing but racist bastards commenting how much they hate one's country. (Talking bout both colored and Caucasian people here)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Finally replied. Time to go call hiatus then get back to bird-related things o3o And a letter to the National Honors Society that's due today.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

LET'S THROW CONFETTI TO CELEBRATE!!! /runs

OK, self, stop getting on PC and work on the goddamn essay. You want to get into the National Honor Society this time, so get to work!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

See Netto. It doesn't seem to happen around this time of day. Your double-posts seem to happen in the middle of the night. So I'll celebrate when one of your posts at night doesn't double-post. ♥

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Commitment class: Where we get to talk about rape, lust, and other 18+ stuff and watch movies like My Big Fat Greek Wedding. So much better than World Religion first semester~

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

SHHHHH -- SILENCE!

atmey-monocle%28d%29.gif

Hmm... yes, the truth is becoming clear now... Zvarri!

fan-isum of Fairy Tail, Tales of Symphonia, and Ace Attorney...
So much to handle for a Doronjo, raaaawr.

atmey-side%28b%29.gif

Might I suggest a pinata to go along with the celebration? The concept of HITTING THINGS amuuuuuses me~

Though last time I tried to hit a pinata, a tripped and fell on the floor and I was like: WAIT LEMME TRY THAT AGAIN --

But it was too late~
Shawn was a disgrace that day.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
28. Lol nice.

And it looks like I'm gonna have to lend my DS to a friend if I want to transfer my Groudon from SS over to HG now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back