• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Magikarps Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2017
Yo X3 guy.. erm.... yeah I found the intro to ur hack kinda interesting and i was kinda bored, so i decided to start playing... and yeah...I decided to do a lil' exploring and i got caught in a bug... T^T well somehow, I ended up in a cave somewhere on the town which was supposed to Oldale Town in the real Ruby... and I'm stuck... so there you have it, one of the bugs.. time to restart XDD but well, just here to tell you abt this bug :)

Wynchester

Legendary Trainer
Years
@djonthe1st, yes it is possible but he may or may not do it based on what he decides he wants.

Cool hack, can't wait for it to finish man. Sorry I cant be any help. :/

blue4ever222

=^.^=
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 9, 2015
I really like this idea~ ^_^ maybe give magikarp tackle in the beginning just so you don't have to go through countless potions and waiting for the PP to go down?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 12, 2017
How do I get to the 2nd gym, I beat the first gym but I can't get any further

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
How do I get to the 2nd gym, I beat the first gym but I can't get any further

That should be the end of the beta.

Closing this thread since this hack's been dead for a few years and the beta is very short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back