• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I am on Wi-Fi with the Ho-oh mow. See you on when you are ready. Thanks.:)EDIT:
Ginji I have to go off the forums. I am waiting for you on Wi-Fi. Please come on Wi-Fi when you can trade. If you want your ho-oh come on Wi-Fi when you see this post please. Thanks.:)

Last edited:

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
No worries what dates do you have on the Chimchar? There's a possibility I can get another but won't bother if you already have that date.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
No worries what dates do you have on the Chimchar? There's a possibility I can get another but won't bother if you already have that date.
these are the ones I have:

-UT PC Nagoya Chimchar lv.40 (9/12/09) OT ナゴヤ ID 09129 w/lucky egg strong willed
-UT PC Nagoya Chimchar lv.40 (9/17/09) OT ナゴヤ ID 09129 w/lucky egg good endurance
-UT PC Nagoya Chimchar lv.40 (9/19/09) OT ナゴヤ ID 09129 w/lucky egg loves to eat
-UT PC Nagoya Chimchar lv.40 (9/20/09) OT ナゴヤ ID 09129 w/lucky egg proud of its power

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
Years
  • WV
  • Seen Jun 3, 2011
Hey, I have an ev'd hippowdon with 31 defensive ivs you're looking for. I was wondering what you'd trade for it?

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2010
hi ginji could you look at my trade center, i'm really interested in many event pokemon *.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back