• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceSage

Sage of Ice
Years
I wish I had a chili dog (wow so original)

Granted. A chili dog appears right before your eyes, and you eat it. Before you know it, though, Knuckles comes along and punches you in the gut, making you spit it out. You accidentally spit it in Knuckles' eyes. The spices in the chili dog burn into his retinas, and he goes blind.

Because of this, Eggman/Robotnik is able to acquire the Chaos Emeralds, as nobody is guarding them. The world is taken over, and everyone is turned into robots for Eggman/Robotnik to sit on his fat ass all day and do absolutely nothing.

I wish I had an endless supply of Dr. Pepper.

Tree_x

Breeder
Years
Granted. A chili dog appears right before your eyes, and you eat it. Before you know it, though, Knuckles comes along and punches you in the gut, making you spit it out. You accidentally spit it in Knuckles' eyes. The spices in the chili dog burn into his retinas, and he goes blind.

Because of this, Eggman/Robotnik is able to acquire the Chaos Emeralds, as nobody is guarding them. The world is taken over, and everyone is turned into robots for Eggman/Robotnik to sit on his fat ass all day and do absolutely nothing.

I wish I had an endless supply of Dr. Pepper.

Granted but the place you have to call to order for more Dr.Pepper has a 3 Day Hold before you can get through and ask for more of your endless supply

i wish i had a Shiny Tangela

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2011
Granted but now you have no arms or legs
I wish Rule 34 and 63 of the internet allied to real life also

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
granted but now the world is a horrible 4-bit computer thingy device

i wish for a wish that wishes for a wish that wishes me to have a wish while wishing to not have a wish to wish to have a wish at the same time as the wish that wishes to have a wish that wishes you a wish

try to understand that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back