• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Making an attempt to finish Persona 3 FES and get the True Ending in Persona 4 before P4 Arena comes out. Probably not gonna pull both off, but I'm trying anyway.

Galdr

ドラゴンのおうじ
Years
@Redjacketalchemist; I hope you do manage to pull that off. Just keep it on your mind.

Me, I'm playing Mystery Dungeon Sky and Minish Cap. <3 Even though I hate LoZ: MC, but I can't help but keep playing it. It's getting addictive, to say the least. Just trying to get the third gem from the Caltor something Wilds. XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dropped everything again out of boredom/too little time and started a new playlist consisting of Mass Effect 3 once again along with Pokemon Emerald for now, Halo Reach and the Combat Evolved Anniversary were stressing me to the point where I couldn't enjoy them anymore and I had to return DOA 4 and The Force Unleashed to my buddies in Redlands.

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
Years
I've actually been currently playing New Super Mario Bros Wii for the first time ever [call me lame ;p ]. My best friend and I have been doing the co-op mode, and we have spent a few nights in laughter, tears, and frustrations because of this game. We are currently working on getting all the Star Coins in each level so we can continue playing World 9 [oh, that dreaded World 9]!
This game really is fun, because it reminds me so much of a mixture of Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros 3, and Super Mario World [the latter being my all time favorite game]. I love the Koopalings, they are absolutely adorable. Oh here I go rambling away, sorry about that. I get all happy and excited when I talk about Mario games.

Razgriz

Acetaminophen
Years
hmmm well I like to play 3 or 4 games at the same time.... right now im playing with the psp a lot, im diving into dantes inferno, dragon ball shin budokai 2, rock band unplugged, gran turismo and prince of persia forgotten sands. now bad, huh?

User19sq

I'm curently playing Half-Life 2. Or not playing it as of now. I am at Ravenholm, and I'm SCARED TO DEATH TO CONTINUE!!!

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
finally a member of the xbox family today so....
elder scrolls skyrim,halo reach,gears of war 3,witcher 2, and will get into minecraft 360 tomorrow(er later today-all night gaming session-its 2am lol) when i take the time to download it.

also in the past few days
dragons dogma(ps3),dissidia 012(psp),monster hunter freedom unite(psp),pokemon platinum(ds),and lost in blue 2(ds)

game,eat,sleep

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
finally a member of the xbox family today so....
elder scrolls skyrim,halo reach,gears of war 3,witcher 2, and will get into minecraft 360 tomorrow(er later today-all night gaming session-its 2am lol) when i take the time to download it.

also in the past few days
dragons dogma(ps3),dissidia 012(psp),monster hunter freedom unite(psp),pokemon platinum(ds),and lost in blue 2(ds)

game,eat,sleep
If you can, get Minecraft for the PC, it's much better.

Years
- Brink
- F1 2011
- Football Manager 2012
- Fifa 12
- PES 12 / PES 13 Demo

Hopefully I'll have Arkham City delivered for me to play soon and I'll probably buy another game, but I can't decide what to buy.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Kingdom Hearts 3D
Started my Critical run now that everyone has the English game. Wanted to sort of play along with my friends this time. CM is ridiculously hard though so now I'm behind even the people who picked up the game a few days late. XD; It's starting to even out in difficulty though so I'm starting to have fun again. Hoping I can complete it during this playthrough so I don't have to do too much endgame grinding. ><;

Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII
god this game sucks. Playing it for the sake of finishing it now because I feel bad saying I'm a fan of FFVII without consuming as much of the compilation as possible. :/ But man. I just hate everything about this game. Might be on hold until my roommate comes back so that I don't have to suffer through it alone and have to make him watch the cutscenes with me.

Exit DS
I thought I was almost done with this but apparently the levels go up to 15 instead of 10. T_T I like the game and it's a fun puzzler but I really wanted to mark it off my list.

Half-Life 2
Finally started this the other week and then got hit with finals. Hopefully I can finish it before I go back to my parents' place for a week or two. I've only got a few chapters to go so one or two sessions and I should be done.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Mass Effect 2 - I'm playing through the first two games before starting the third for the first time. I played the original game stupidly and ignored a lot of stuff... I just want the fullest most satisfying conclusion when I get to the end of the series. I'm about 50% done my Mass Effect 2 replay.

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - I meant to play through every Zelda game this year. This will probably extend into next year XD Right now I am in the middle act I think.

Tales of the Abyss 3D - I know 3D isn't in the title, but whatever. I have no idea how far I am in this. Just met Peony.

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
I totally played some VVVVVV the other day. Probably gonna play some more here in a second. I dunno what it is about that game, but I love it.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
Years
I lately picked my God of War 1 that I never finished, after that I finished God of War 2 which I never started, and now I desperately want to get God of War 3 to finish the trilogy! WAAAAHHHH.

To fill in the time between right now I am playing Skyrim, still.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
I just finished up Pokemon conquest, I've been playing alot of League of Legends and Skyrim lateley

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
If you can, get Minecraft for the PC, it's much better.

yea ive heard but i need to invest in a gaming pc first(this laptop is only good for internet cause its old),plus alot of my friends both irl and from forums and such are playing the 360 version.

right now the new lineup is:
skyrim(360)-feels good to play a less buggy version cause the ps3 version is broken even with the patch.already downloaded dawnguard dlc just so ill have it.

sacred 2 fallen angel-very addicting game and fits my taste in games completely.<3 loot

gears of war 3-mostly play horde mode but need to do the campaign.

minecraft 360 edition-pretty good game i just need to dedicate more time to it.

and i downloaded torchlight but havent even booted it up yet.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
Fallen Earth, that post apocalyptic MMO that is just so addictive, in fact now to the point that I am willing to sacrifice my friend who introduced me to it if it would make me take some time off of it and focus on other stuff.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Not that different but eh
Wario Land 4 [GBA] (3DS Ambassador) (I can't stop playing this)
Rhythm Paradise [DS]
Hotel Dusk [DS]
Metroid Fusion [GBA] (3DS Ambassador)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater [3DS]
Wario Land II [GBC] (3DS Virtual Console)
Gargoyle's Quest [GB] (3DS Virtual Console)
Jak and Daxter HD Collection [PS3]
Dirt 3 [PS3]

Still handhelds for the most part but I just got a PS3 so I'm playing on it for a while. Gonna see if I can get some classics like the PS1 Crash Bandicoot games and MediEvil on PSN. Thinking of getting Uncharted 3 and Major League Baseball 12 too.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Recently got Dissidia 012 for the PSP after all this time of waiting so I'm hooked on that like a homeless man on crack right now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back