• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
I love seafood more than life. But it's not surprising Audy hates it because we're the opposite in everything!

Sir Codin

I used to drink a lot of green tea, but then I switched to herbal tea because I can't have much in the way of caffeine.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
How could you not like seafood??? IT'S THE BEST FOOD IN DA WORLD MAN.

Shrimp cocktails, fish, shark fin soup, OYSTERS omg. I really want some now! ;;

Sir Codin

After almost a year of being pestered by my friends, I decided to give Chipotle a try a while ago. I walked into my local Chipotle, the placed looked like they just moved in. I decided to order something familiar, so I got a chicken quesadilla. Not even slathering it with hot sauce could save it from mediocrity. And they charged $2.50 for a bottle of water barely worth even one.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
That's like eating at Outback Steakhouse and judging them based on their salads.

When you eat at Chiptole, you should really just stick with a typical burrito, and put whatever you want on it. That's what they're famous for, not exactly the other things on menu. xD;

Last edited:

Sir Codin

If that's the case, Chipotle just isn't for me. I'm not a big fan of burritos. Maybe I'll try a taco next time since they're bragging about that alongside burritos.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Has anyone ever heard of Freebirds? Think it might only exist in Texas. I just got home from what felt like a billion hour shift so I'm dead tired, otherwise I'd describe the food to you; instead I'm going to give you a link: http://freebirds.com/food/menu/burritos/

I'm so glad I'm friends with a staff member there, I got a free big ass burrito after work. *u* Despite my blistered feet and aching muscles, I am a happy camper.

Sir Codin

Chipotle is this restaurant around the United States that most of my peers are proclaiming as "the best fake mexican EVAR."

Yeah, way to pique my interest there. I went to try it out not so much out of curiosity, but just so they'd stop telling me "DUDE, LIKE, SERIOUSLY, IT'S SO F***ING GOOD. YOU GOT TO TRY IT SOMETIME, LIKE SERIOUSLY DUDE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE MISSING DUDE! IT'S SO AWESOME DUDE! JUST F***ING GO THERE, D00D!!!!"

I wasn't impressed by their quesadillas and I'm pretty sure I won't be impressed by their tacos either (once again, I'm not a fan of burritos, but I guess I should give them a try sometime too).

Last edited:

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Chipotle's just okay to me. Actually, it's pretty good, just not so fantastic I'd go there once a week or anything. I have other Mexican restaurants I like, though. Little family owned ones and obscure stands that serve "for real" Mexican tacos and breakfast burritos are more my thing.

Sir Codin

So, I found out that Social Security went up again and I'm getting paid $10 less a pay period now.

EDIT:
Okay, I don't know that for sure, but $10 more of my pay is going into OASDI than previous pay periods, so that's what I'm automatically assuming.

Years
Chipotle is only the best thing to ever exist, ever! :D It's americanized mexican food but it's super super delicious. Nothing beats a burrito bowl with carnitas. ajsdlfajsdf so good.
What's funny is that my brother-in-law suggested Chipotle to us a few days ago...

<_< So I take it it's definitely worth going there sometime? (I think the thing that stopped us from going was we didn't know how much it would cost us, plus we wanted to save room for ice cream. Yes, ice cream in the middle of winter, whoo.)

Sir Codin

Not in my opinion, but hey, don't let that stop you. I mean, I didn't even try their "famous" burritos.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I don't think I have ever been to Chipotle myself. Perhaps I will see if there is one nearby that I can do to sometime.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
All this talk about food is making me crave some Chili's ;~;
I do love some Chili's

Sorry couldn't help but think
tumblr_m5jp15W7vW1qkwym7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back