• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2012
Misty mermaid help?

Sooooooo, this is bugging me. The game is great, better then the others. I never ran into a glitch or problem like most people but now I have. Anyone can help me? I'm at episode 61, came out rock tunnel and the phone doesn't ring to start Misty mermaid event. Any reason?

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2015
theres a bug with the teachy tv

yes we know.its in the bugs section on 1st page.

Sooooooo, this is bugging me. The game is great, better then the others. I never ran into a glitch or problem like most people but now I have. Anyone can help me? I'm at episode 61, came out rock tunnel and the phone doesn't ring to start Misty mermaid event. Any reason?

Phone?What phone?To be serious,i couldnt figure it out either.Thats the one show i didnt watch,so i couldnt figure it out.Hope someone else helps.

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2015
Also,a little request.An item that serves as an event checklist,so we know which ones we havnt done.It would be useful for completion of the game.

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
do you know if this is stil being continued? this games amazing, i was wonderin because there hasnt been an update since 2011 thats all

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
best game ever :) but , where can i find the vs seeker ??

the vs seeker can be found in the pokemon center where u face lt surge ( i forgot what the towns called) theres a woman in there just talk to her she will give it you.

Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2012
It's the video phone right out side the cave, when you come out it's suppose to ring and Daisy ask you to tell misty to come to the gym for the show. But I heard a lot of people having the same problem, so I can't move on with the story now.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Also,a little request.An item that serves as an event checklist,so we know which ones we havnt done.It would be useful for completion of the game.
Since some flags are set (probably o.O) more times, this "item" which would have to be done by a tons of checkflags commands would probably not work as desired.

do you know if this is stil being continued? this games amazing, i was wonderin because there hasnt been an update since 2011 thats all
Yes, it is.

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
why i cant find the pokemon - ash gray 2.0 GBA? i cant even download with it

Well yeah, how could you download it without finding it? Also, good luck finding the 2.0 beta. And last, it is up to 3.61 so try looking on the first post...

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2012
It's probably already been pointed out but when you get the free super potion after the Squirtle event you can keep going in and out and get a free one each time
It's unlimited

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2013
The game won't let me save it says The 1m sub-circuit board is not installed so it won't allow me to save what do I do?

ramibas299

GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!!
Years
A few questions...
1. I can't seem to get Jigglypuff to talk (Route 20)
2. How do you get to Koga?
3. Where can I find a Psyduck?

DaEpicTrainer

One Pokemon to Rule Them All
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
A few questions...
1. I can't seem to get Jigglypuff to talk (Route 20)
2. How do you get to Koga?
3. Where can I find a Psyduck?

I just started this version and i found psyduck in the city before pewter city after pallet town(i forgot the name).Just go down from pewter city and turn left there is a little pond there go in it and swim.You'll get 20-25 level psyduck there.I train my level 12 pikachu there.I have a question to you metapod.Does this hack have johto region and orange islands & someone said the johto anime is already here something something in this thread.What do you mean?Is there another rom like this but with johto?If so please give me link.I need some info quick.

Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2012
I can´t go to the Orange Islands, what do I do? The road has trees blocking the river, and I use the newest version...

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2013
I can´t go to the Orange Islands, what do I do? The road has trees blocking the river, and I use the newest version...

You'll have to wait for the next beta. Metapod is working on it. In this beta the Orange Islands will be introduced.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2016
Sorry i'm not sure if this has already been answered but are these the only events that you have to worry about when you evolve your pokemon?

Back