• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
I finished to reat the tut,it seems like the command is that: setvar 0x1014 #battlemusicnumber
so just put this before the trainer battle command and change the music according to sappy that's all?sounds easy enogh....

thechurchofcage

a.k.a. The Cancer Fairy
Years
  • Age 54
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
This question has been answered already. Look at the Documents and Tutorials and at the Toolbox.

Eh? I'm sorry, but what are you trying to show me?

Another question;
How do I change the movements of a Pokemon on Emerald? Like when they go into battle?

If no method exists, then what are the scripts that define stuff like items and Pokemon?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
How do you customize the Pokedex? The order, the Pokemon's info (What type of Pokemon [ex. the Bulb Pokemon or the Iron Armor Pokemon] and their description) ect.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
How do you customize the Pokedex? The order, the Pokemon's info (What type of Pokemon [ex. the Bulb Pokemon or the Iron Armor Pokemon] and their description) ect.

There are tutorials for changing Pokedex Order in the Tutorials Section... you can change the descriptions of pokemon with A-Text, or better yet, YAPE!

(And Bulbasaur is the Seed Pokemon, not bulb... there is no bulb Pokemon, lol.)

thechurchofcage

a.k.a. The Cancer Fairy
Years
  • Age 54
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
This question has been answered already. Look at the Documents and Tutorials and at the Toolbox.

Eh? I'm sorry, but what are you trying to show me?

Another question;
How do I change the movements of a Pokemon on Emerald? Like when they go into battle?

If no method exists, then what are the scripts that define stuff like items and Pokemon?

u0850913

What, nine thousand?!
Years
Hi all,
Just a question regarding battles in Pokemon hacks...
Actually, that pretty much was my question. How does one create a battle in a ROM hack? I've dug deep, and can't find anything about scripting or other tools that affects things like the trainer sprite, etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

u0850913

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
There are tutorials for changing Pokedex Order in the Tutorials Section... you can change the descriptions of pokemon with A-Text, or better yet, YAPE!

(And Bulbasaur is the Seed Pokemon, not bulb... there is no bulb Pokemon, lol.)

Okay, thanks. xD Yeah, and I remembered that its the Seed Pokemon, but I had to leave for vacation and I forgot to change it when I got here. :P Oh well, my mistake. What is YAPE?

BananasGoMoo

Pokemon Electrum
Years
Hi all,
Just a question regarding battles in Pokemon hacks...
Actually, that pretty much was my question. How does one create a battle in a ROM hack? I've dug deep, and can't find anything about scripting or other tools that affects things like the trainer sprite, etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

u0850913

the toolbox would be a good place to get some tools to work with: http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
YAPE is a pokemon editor.
It is an abbreviation for, Yet Another Pokemon Editor.

Look for it in the Toolbox section.

Aha! That is what it is! I've seen/heard about it before, actually. Hmmm... and as far as what you said about searching the tutorials section... there are a lot of pages. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back