• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

igotpokeballz

x999 Thanks To Action Replay
Years
Cecil Vargas: in the entei dorms

Cecil dropped his bags by his bed and kicked back.His ghost partner Haunter floated around the room inspecting everything from the trash cans to the bathrooms just to see what could be found. Cecil began to sit up and look out the window by his bed. He gazed at the other boats docking in Oak Town."I wonder if those are also new students,"Cecil thought. He glanced at Haunter who was digging in the trash can for anything that was of any interest to him.

Cecil turned away to look back out the window. There were no more ships to see. Cecil layed back down and sighed. It was getting a little boring being in the quiet dorms, perhaps there was something he could do outside. Cecil got up and streached,"C'mon Haunter, we're gonna go outside!" Haunter lifted his head up to answer Cecil with a grunt of delight."You shouldn't be eating out of the garbadge can! That's full of disgusting, old food," Cecil exclaimed. He heard Haunter make a loud gulping noise that made Cecil feel nauseous.

They headed out the door and walked around the dorms. Cecil and Haunter thought about where to go next. "Hmm," Cecil began to think,"there's a volcano and mountains, the beach, some icey plains, forests and swamps,aaaand the abandoned lugia dorm we haven't seen. What might be an interesting sight?What do you think Haunter?" Haunter began to stop and think this out for a minute,"Haunt, haunt, haunter,"he replied making a bunch of gestures while he spoke,"uh...i'm gonna guess you chose the forests,"Cecil didn't know what else he could've picked. Haunter shook his head in agreement."ok, the forest it is," said Cecil and they headed out to the forest.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
at the mountains.

Mana watched how the girl Valorie was picked up by her Dragonite, Mana found it kind of cute that her Pokémon did that. But she also noticed a fight about to happen here and her shyness was suddenly gone. It seemed like Valorie ran away after losing a battle, did she did that out of embaressement?

Kilik started to rant her about what happened and that she shouldn't be running away after losing a battle, and how he saw at as a opportunity to improve yourself and your battle skills. As Mana heard him talking like this it seemed he had alot of experience. Kilik mentioned a boy she loved and how her parents were looking for her right now, that's right… she almost forgot it was thanksgiving today.

Mana walked towards Kilik and Mana and was ready to interfere in this with Kilik's Tentou in her arms. "I'm sorry, I don't know you and I don't know the situation, I only understand you ran away after losing a battle, and…" Mana patted Tentou as she was mentally preparing herself. "i gotta agree with Kilik here, you shouldn't run away after a battle and feel ashamed about it. There is nothing to be ashamed about." Mana smiled at the girl and continued her interfering between Valorie and Kilik. "You should see losing a battle as a way to improve yourself." Mana glanced at Tentou and kept patting his Shinx fur, after a little pause she looked up at Valorie again.

"I'm Mana, by the way, nice to meet you." Mana introduced herself to the girl. "I'm pretty sure your parents, who Kilik talked about, are very worried, if you want we can bring you back to them all together." Mana offered the girl and nudged Drake and Kilik. She then smiled cutely at Valorie, normally when this cute smile was shown it meant she used her ability Attract, but it's pretty much known that Attract only works at an oppenment from the opposite gender.​

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith
Academy Grounds

Rosalyn's eyes went wide as she heard Bryce say he was going to take the egg, just like he had been trying to do with Kaida before she hatched from the egg Jimmy had. Frowning the blonde girl sent out her Togekiss. "That's my Pokemon Egg not yours! You need to learn not to be a jerk" she said angrily before glancing at her Togekiss. "Belle get it quick" she whispered before going back to glaring at Bryce. Belle nodded and chirped flying quickly picking the egg up with her wing and narrowly avoiding the battle that was starting.

"Good job Belle" Rosalyn said catching the egg as Belle dropped it in her hands. Rosalyn returned her Togekiss and hugged the egg turning her attention back to the battle just as a bright light flashed blinding her causing her to stumble slightly and let out a loud whimper as she put one hand over her eyes still holding onto the Pokemon egg.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Hei​

After that cute little moment between skirt-girl and Kiddie with the Snorunt, which Hei thought was ridiculous because you should never give up a pokemon you've captured unless they are truly a horrible battler, skirt-girl asked Hei why she was following them.

Hei raised an eyebrow using her magical powers. "Why am I following you? I'm pretty sure I've already established why. You should always pay attention to your teacher; well, unless they're an idiot or abusive."

Hei nearly growled the last word. While Bai still loved her mum, Hei believed that Bai's mum wasn't Hei's mum at all. Despite the fact that the training Bai's mum gave them allowed them to survive and allowed Hei to become alive, Hei still suspected that the random flamethrower had came from Bai's mum instead of a random trainer. Plus, Bai's mum gave no consideration to Bai's burn at all at that time, as Bai's mum tried to push her to continue training. If Hei hadn't come out at that time, Bai probably would have been in some considerable pain.

Hei really needed to stop her train of thought, otherwise she would have to punch something.

"As we are neither of those, you can listen to us," Hei finished brightly. It had only taken her a second or so to have that train of thought about Bai's mum, so it wasn't a very noticeable pause. Still, she might have been caught out by the clenching of her fist, although she didn't let anything show on her face.

Of course, Hei hadn't noticed that she referred to herself in the plural form, as most people with DID do when they're not paying attention.

Her reaction was probably ignored due to Kiddie's little berry thing with skirt-girl. These girls were probably the most blatantly sexual teenagers she met, ever. If Bai was out, she would probably feel like a third wheel and made her escape, but Hei wouldn't care if they had made out in front of her.

Well, she'd probably laugh inwardly...and maybe outwardly as well.

If juice was going to drip down skirt-girl's chin, Hei would going to die laughing right then and there.

Cynthia

When she heard that Tyler named Eevee "Hope," she had to bite down the up-coming A:TLA reference. Cynthia was obviously spending too much time with Hei and Bai, as both liked to reference medias. Well, she could never spend too much time with Bai, but she could spend too much time with Hei.

As Cynthia said her good-byes to the maid, Tyler was already leaving and she walked after him. "So, I assume you're going to give it to one of the two girls we saw you with?"

Wait, weren't they with Hei? Well, that was probably a recipe for disaster. Most likely, Hei would have killed them by now and buried the bodies and all evidence pointing to her.

"If you are, they probably wouldn't be where you left them," stated Cynthia.

If Hei hadn't killed them, she probably would have dragged them into an adventure and gotten them all buried under an avalanche. Cynthia was sure that if it wasn't for Bai or Hui, Hei would have been killed already, especially for her tendency to piss people off.

Cynthia was pretty sure she heard a story about a talking Gengar named Nightmare somewhere in one of Hei's rants, and she was pretty sure that Bai had gained memories of that time because for a few weeks, Bai couldn't even hear the word "nightmare" without shivering. She had tuned Hei out because, usually, talking pokemon didn't exist, and Bai had not elaborated about the memories of that time. Honestly, Cynthia was curious but didn't want to know at the same time.

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Orange Henry
(The Beach)
Jay had all that happen to him? That's awful... Well, best to cheer him up, after talking about his best friends' deaths. "Well, there's no way we can replace your childhood friends, but we're here for you. I mean, I've already known you for a few hours, and I feel like you're a really great friend. I mean, just, arrgh... Well, anyway, I'm here for you Jay." I say, trying to snap him out of suicidal thoughts like what happened earlier. Poor Jay... I would snap if that happened, even worse than he already has. You know what! I'm gonna find a way to cheer him up, big time. Let's see... What to do... How about cake? Who doesn't like cake? I'll make a nice, plain, frosted cake. I may need some help, though. What about Evie? She might know how to bake cake. Wait! This is silly! Cake is not gonna work. But I need to do something... I'll ask her once Jay can't hear me. Perfect.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Olivia Wolf - Icy Plains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With such meticulously groomed hair and overall so much time dedicated to her appearance it may or may not come as a surprise to Hei that Olivia was not remotely a fan of getting dirty. Luckily, snow came off on it's own, so she had handled that fall pretty well. When Hei explained what she was doing to Olivia all she got was a frustrated look in response. Creeper... /creeper/!

And then Olivia went out of her way to lean over and eat out of Nemo's hands again. Cue suggestive eyebrow waggle. Olivia took the peeled berry and popped it into her mouth with her fingers like a normal human being, because nobody said she didn't have some level of self-respect. She responded by smiling at Nemo as a warm sensation spread from her belly outwards. It's getting hot in here "Thanks... I never knew berries could do stuff like this!~" she commented, apparently impressed. "I guess I owe you~" she continued, that note of flirting in her voice. She could never know how hard Hei was judging her, though in all honesty it was probably better that way. Watching a hopeless romantic defend herself would probably just be sad at best. In all fairness, her flirting could easily be taken for lust. She's Shezo Wegey's sister

...But could a teenager really be that depraved? One had to stop and consider that maybe things weren't quite as they appeared. Or not. They could just call Olivia a pervert and nobody would /blame/ them. I mean honestly, that skirt?! Sheesh...

Olivia suddenly seemed to notice something and tugged slightly on Nemo's hand. "Look..!" she exclaimed, directing one pointed finger into the distance. There was not one, not two, not three, but approximately six snorunt chilling out in the direction she was pointing. What appeared to be an exceedingly large eevee, quite a few times the size of a normal one, sat with it's back turned to them in the midst of the pokemon.

"Woah..." Olivia commented in seeming shock before rushing to the scene. Was that an eevee? She wanted one! This one was kind of big though...

Whack! A ball tossed by Olivia bounced off it's head, failing to recognize it as a pokemon. The sound of a male voice saying 'Ouch!' could be heard as the 'eevee' stood up tall, illusion fading as the boy wearing an eevee suit turned to address his attacker. Only his face was exposed to the elements.Olivia was... dumbfounded for a moment, and it showed on her face. Her expression was something between restrained laughter and /fear/ because oh god she had just assaulted a dude.

Ironically, the boy didn't seem to mind all that much. He smiled and glanced in Hei and Nemo's direction for a moment before turning his full attention on Olivia. "Hey!~ I was just trying to 'become one with the pokemon'." he explained, his tone suggesting he was quoting someone. Olivia just sort of... stood there for a moment trying to swallow what he'd just said. "Uh—what..?" she asked, a bit skeptical for obvious reasons. "I guess I can't blame you, though..." the boy continued with a helpless shrug of his arms. Pardon? "It was an easy mistake to make, I guess~" he finished with a grin. Oh, /snap/! The flirt was being flirted with! Things just got all kinds of real! Olivia just sort of deadpanned for a moment. On one hand, she couldn't help but be impressed with the boy's handywork. On the other, if romance novels had taught her anything it was that pursuing two love interests at the same time could only end in an intervention that left exactly nobody happy and one person without a house.

"...Sorry, but I've already got my eyes on capturing someone else!~" she quipped in a cheery manner. Ouch! Rejection. The boy frowned at this, but seemed to product a pokeball from... somewhere. "Perhaps you'd consider entertaining me with a battle, then?" the male asked, to Olivia's surprise. She hesitated a moment before gleefully producing a pokeball of her own. "Okay..! But first—What's your name? ...And what's with the outfit?" she asked, apparently not satisfied with his earlier explanation. The boy shook his head for a moment as if amused in a condescending sort of way. "Dave—It's a leftover from Halloween. Wanna take a guess what my favorite pokemon is??" he joked.

"Is it /skitty/??" she asked, simultaneously throwing her ball onto the ground, where a skitty emerged. The boy responded by sending out an, you guessed it, eevee. Just like that, a battle had started. Olivia looked pretty pumped, but she seemed to be enjoying herself. The first to make a move was Dave. He ordered his skitty to use takedown, and Olivia... didn't actually issue a command. Her skitty seemed to be playfully jumping around, wagging her tail slowly through the air and mewing at the eevee even as it hesitantly rushed her. The attack connected head on, and Olivia's skitty slid back an entire foot through the snow before regaining it's balance. However, something seemed to be wrong with Dave's eevee. It now looked incredibly guilty, and refused to move as Olivia's skitty pranced up to it and rubbed her cheek against it affectionately.

...Now what in the world was going on? Dave issued orders, but his eevee ignored him. Perhaps Hei or Nemo might recognize what had happened. Eevee was infatuated! Finally, however, it seemed to snap out of it for a moment and abruptly shove skitty back, though it's attacks lacked heart, and therefore power. This time skitty barely seemed to mind. However, this time Olivia issued a command. "Alright Skitty, payback!" she commanded, and the kitten pokemon flashed her teeth before abruptly turning tail and smacking Dave's eevee hard... with her tail. The eevee was sent flying a good distance before it landed in the snow, standing up slowly in a dazed, infatuated, and injured state. She had completely crippled it with her pokemon's flirting! Dave seemed rather frustrated with the whole deal, as regardless of how he strategized he had little guarantee his eevee would even do anything.

With two more orders of the move payback, Olivia's skitty finally downed the eevee. It had taken longer than simply overpowering it, but one couldn't deny how effective it looked. The boy released his next pokemon, a jolteon. Olivia commanded her skitty to use wish, and th larger pokemon was immediately ordered to use thunderbolt, which scored a direct hit and seemed to push Olivia's skitty to the brink of her endurance. However, a seemingly supernatural glow seemed to drop from the sky onto Skitty, visibly healing her wounds to some degree. This was moot however, as Olivia could tell she wouldn't be able to pull that off again. Another thunderbolt rocked skitty's body and Olivia grinned. "Alright, Skitty! Use your /last resort/!~" she chimed in, a slightly musical note to her tone. At this, Skitty rushed the jolteon in response and quite literally decked it with surprising force as it attempted and utterly failed to dodge. The kitten pokemon seemed to be fighting it's hardest, and whacked the jolteon several times with her tail before a jolt of electricity shot through her body, causing her to freeze up. She was then cleanly knocked out by yet another thunderbolt attack.

Olivia produced a second pokeball with an audible 'hmph!', still smiling without a care in the world. She would look around before turning her gaze on Nemo from wherever she'd chosen to be for the moment being, winking to the other female for an unknown purpose. She then turned and tossed the ball, releasing a buneary. The buneary made a rather aggressive looking fighting stance and was promptly assaulted with a thunderbolt. This time however Olivia had a counter ready. "Buneary, mirror coat!" she ordered, and the bunny pokemon seemed to brace herself. Her fur coating shone with a supernatural power and though the electricity clearly hurt her it seemed to linger on her body. A very short moment later Buneary abruptly let loose a blast of magnified electricity back at the jolteon, striking it with enough power that it promptly dropped like a rock, fainting on the spot.

"W-What?? That's not possible!" Dave exclaimed in pure disbelief as if believing that life had cheated him, somehow. "Why's that?" Olivia asked as if genuinely curious. ...Or perhaps she actually was and didn't understand. The boy didn't respond to this question, needless to say, but he did release a third pokemon. This was yet another eevee, which he promptly ordered to use bite. "Alright, buneary! Use Work Up!" Olivia commanded, but this seemed to go unheeded by her pokemon. Rather, buneary crouched down as the eevee approached, curling her ears in. As Dave's Eevee reached out to take a chomp out of her she abrupt and rapidly uncurled her ears to strike it with a sky uppercut attack from below! The bunny pokemon simultaneously used bounce, which literally sent Dave's eevee into the sky, only to land not long later and get almost immediately stomped on by buneary with a loud crack. Never fear though! That was just snow crunching, though the combo attack proved too much for the eevee and it fainted on the spot.

"Oh..." Olivia said, slightly put off by her pokemon's refusal to listen to her. Buneary turned to face Olivia and the young trainer immediately threw up her hands as if to ward off a blow. "No—No... That's alright! You did good." she said, only the slightest hint of awkwardness in her voice. Buneary turned back to Dave and the Olivia just sort of watched him for a moment, her hands drifting to her hips expectantly. Dave seemed to notice this as he was putting his pokeballs away and smiled awkwardly in return.

"Nah... That was actually my last pokemon." he admitted. "It's hard to obtain an eevee. They're a rare pokemon, y'know!" he said, and Olivia shrugged lightly in a mock helpless manner. "Oh, alright!~ Would you like to see the rest of my pokemon anyway?" she asked, seemingly a bit eager. Dave answered her with a slightly apathetic "Sure." and Olivia tossed out two more pokeballs, a kirlia and a piplup emerging from them. The kirlia curtsied to Dave and the piplup crossed it's flippers in a domineering manner. Olivia then proceeded to turn towards Nemo in search of approval. Did I do good, Nemo? Did I?? Huh??

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Nemo "Ace" Dannan - Icy Plains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The ego of Nemo crawled across her lips again, as the teacher with an urge to intervene claimed she was any wiser than supposedly idiotic or abusive teachers; she had yet to give any useful advice beyond wearing full clothes. Were there a damn to give, she would have offered it to allow Hei an opportunity to teach the students. Unfortunately, there wasn't, and she was far happier to watch the woman meander about the plains while spouting the values of friendship and working together, as though that should have been one's sole purpose.

Being aware of the situation at hand was somewhat difficult for the teen, as Olivia plucked the berry from her fingers instead of eating it from them, as she had in the snowdrift before. A small crease foremd across her fair brow, as she wondered what had changed since that moment. Something innate about her initial appearance could have been the catalyst for the shift of response; as far as she was aware, nothing about herself had changed since then. Or it rose from Olivia's state of mind, being in a haze having changed her reaction and inhibitions, in much the same way alcohol or psychic abilities would. She did catch a stray word from Hei, despite this confusion, and raised her eyebrow slightly at the teacher. "Did yo-"

Nemo was cut off by Olivia's declaration of something on the horizon, so she left the sentence hanging and turned to face this new distraction. Her gaze followed the trail of Olivia's arm, until it landed on the deceptively large 'Eevee' squatting amongst a pack of Snorunt. Before she could exclaim, a Pokeball hurtled through the air in a movement faster than she'd thought possible from the hand-holdee. Time to slip into another memory or period of bafflement was snatched away, as the 'Eevee' yet out a very human yelp of pain and sparked Nemo's incredulity instead. Olivia was a waif of a girl, and Pokeballs were practically built for soft impacts, yet this kid could barely handle one throw.

Her reactions dulled, as Olviia released her hand and left it hanging in the icy air for a moment, as the stranger challenged her to a battle and they traded names. Eevee was apparently his favorite Pokemon, which was a concept Nemo couldn't help but handle with a good dose of venom in her thoughts. She stood were she had in the snow, arm just slightly out of place with the rest of her stance, as she watched Dave summon an Eevee of his own. The day did not seem to be passing well for her, and this was only making it worse. A girl with two Eeveelutions, a snowdrifted Eevee, a girl with feelings Nemo didn't know how to handle, and suddenly the surprise of a boy plucked straight from her nightmares.

A fog glazed over Nemo's eyes briefly, as the battle continued in the background, as she remembered herself small and skinny from lack of nourishment. She was ignorant as a child, refusing to eat the foods that could make her strong and sustaining only on whatever candy she could scrounge from the other members of the Pyrite Martyrs. Then there was Krissy, the little Eevee that was something of a runt amongst the rest of Orre's Pokemon. Small and weak, yet with the potential to become something great, despite the lack of bitterness in her pure little PokeHeart. She'd help snatch snacks from whoever happened to be around, to feed her hungry mistress.

The thought of mimicking such kindness was knocked straight out of Nemo's mind, as Dave summoned his Jolteon, his Eevee having been defeated. So she just stood to the side of the battlefield, glaring daggers at the costumed boy in a way that said "I will cut you.", while she barely processed the rest of the battle going on before her. If the boy was going to mock her by not even being a talented trainer, not giving his Pokemon all the care that they deserved, then he was going to get all the glares in the world. Then he exclaimed that Eevee were a hard Pokemon to find, and she glared only more intensely. Well, bless your little heart. She remarked snidely in her head.

Finally, Nemo's reverie of hatred and bile was broken by the sound of Pokemon escaping their Pokeballs. Olivia had won the battle against the cove in costume, and engendered far more appreciation in Nemo than a battle against some regular shmuck. She noticed that the flirtatious teen had a Kirlia, as well, who she would have to introduce to Ezra...or perhaps not, if she continued to be as flamboyant with her power as in the battle with the Abomasnow. That glare was something else, and an irony that Nemo was completely unaware of.

Then Olivia shot Nemo an inquisitive look, and she seized the chance to hug Olivia closely in celebration of her victory. "That was awesome!" She congratulated, cuddling just a bit too tightly. "We should work together in a double battle sometime; I'd like to have you on my side." She added, releasing the tightness of her grip ever-so-slightly, aware of her potentially crushing strength. Before Dave could get a word in edgeways, Nemo looked to Hei. "What does the teacher think?"

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Drake

Drake sighed. Val was really in a bad mood. And Killik egging it on was n ot helping anything. Why was he the one that got stuck playing babysitter? Oh yeah, because he didn't want to see these kids fighting right now.

"Settle down now, both of you." he said, though Killik's words kind of had a sting for him as well. After all, wasn't he the one that had quit pokemon training altogether several years ago? He remembered like it was yesterday. About to finally become a champion, then having all his hopes and dreams crushed. He had looked like a fool.Of course, he had been a fool, but regardless. Mana's words snapped him back to reality. He hopped up on Killita and smiled.

"Mana is right, though I know from experience how hard it is to take a loss. Especially from someone important to you. But trust me, you are a great trainer. Why else would I have given you that?" he said, pointing to the cape that was clashing horribly with her outfit. "Anyways, we really do need to get out of here... KILLITA!!" he said as the small dragon roared happily at something and took off,knocking him to the ground. He looked up and saw thetarget of her joy, a salamence flying overhead... With what appeared to be a few people riding on it.

"Oh, now what..." he mumbled under his breath, getting to his feet. "Killita! Return!" Drake called, and Killita actually listened for once. She stopped midflight, clearly visible to the salamence, then flew dow to Drake. Wow... She must really feel bad about hurting Valotie.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Hei​

Hei noticed a little bit before skirt-girl about the Snorunts and the "Eevee," but as skirt-girl threw the pokeball at the "Eevee," Hei knew that it was either going to end with a battle or that someone was going to get shanked. She started chuckling when Eevee-boy flirted with skirt-girl because skirt-girl would probably be the one wearing the hat.

Ah, White Collar. Even without pokemon, it was a great show. It didn't help that Diana was hot (although Bai liked Neal more). Seriously, the only thing that Hei and Bai usually agreed with was the shows that they watched, although Bai would get annoyed if Hei popped up in the middle of an episode in order to watch an episode personally.

Hei noticed Kiddie's reaction to the battle as skirt-girl remained oblivious except for the battle at hand. While she made notes of the battle with an absent-mind, Hei studied Kiddie. It seemed that she was holding a few demons of her own; probably something related to the Eevees.

Skirt-girl won and Kiddie congratulated her with a hug before asking on what Hei thought.

Hei immediately started speaking. "Eevee-boy, you really need to study abilities, gender ratios, and moves. When you commanded Eevee to use Take Down on Skitty, you should have realised that you had a 30% chance of having your pokemon infatuated due to Cute Charm. While you wouldn't have known what gender Skitty is, you did know what gender Eevee is, which I assume is a male, and you should have known that most Skitties in the world are females as there are a 3:1 ratio of females to males. If you had a special attack on Eevee that would be effective, you should have used that. If not, you could have switched to another pokemon. Sure, a 30% chance seems small, but if you have the worst luck in the world, it's going to happen every time.

"Now, I have to ask, what the hell are you doing to your Jolteon? Jolteon's speeds are one of the highest rating; number three, tied with Aerodactyl, Mewtwo, and Crobat, if one didn't include three forms of Deoxys. With the forms of the Deoxys, Jolteon is number six, still tied with those same pokemon. Why in the world would you have your Jolteon stay in one place the whole battle, especially since Jolteon's defence is pretty low. And, for some reason, Jolteon couldn't even dodge Skitty's Last Resort. While the close contact did allow Jolteon to hit Skitty with some thunderbolt attacks, the Last Resort weakened Jolteon and probably sent its HP to low levels; enough to be knocked out by Buneary's Mirror Coat. Oh, this is where you need to look up some moves: Mirror Coat, if attacked by a non-physical attack such as thunderbolt, it will send an attack twice as strong back to the user, which is why Jolteon fainted. So, yes, it was completely possible.

"Now, as for the second Eevee..." Hei shrugged. "The moves were just too much for the Eevee as Eevee also has some pretty weak defence. Of course, the position Buneary was in is usual for those who use Sky Uppercut, so perhaps you should have realised that if you studied moves too.

"Skirt-girl, nice battle. You knew your abilities and your moves and how to effectively use them. However, your Buneary has tainted your victory. If your pokemon does not listen to you, you lay down the law. When you tried to, Buneary physically threatened you and you backed down. Even if you get hit, you do not back down. Your pokemon will see you as weak and think that her, I'm assuming your Buneary is a her, way is better. I'm assuming that Buneary has never lost against a battle when using her way, aside from you because you managed to capture it and all, and she has become overconfident in her abilities. When she meets a pokemon that is stronger than her and tries to battle her way instead of your way, Buneary will get hurt and heavily injured. I'm going to suggest either you and Kid* battle or have your Buneary battle one of my pokemon, although even if you command your pokemon in the latter, I'm pretty sure I would win. I'm sure we have a level difference of about thirty and I was probably finishing up my fifth journey when you came to the school anyway."

Hei suddenly grinned a maniac, probably scary, grin as she remembered all of the shenanigans she pulled off with Nightmare. "Kanto was fun..."

It sucked that Nightmare didn't want her as a trainer as she was technically Bai most of the time and Bai would cramp his style, but at least he did say that he would visit whenever he wanted a buddy.

"Alright, Eevee-boy," started Hei as she pulled out of the great memories, "unless skirt-girl wants you around, you can leave now. We're already a third wheel on this expedition, they don't need a fourth. Go on, shoo."

*Notice how Hei dropped off the "die" from "Kiddie?" :P

Years
Yuri ran and stopped. Lumina bumped into her. "What's wrong? Isn't Holly there? she asked. Molly floated behind her and frowned. "Don't run off that that, Lumina!" She picked up the Litwick with Psychic. Yuri frowned and looked around. Her ears perked up. "Someone's coming..." She froze and gasped when she saw something running towards her. "Pink fur?" She blinked and gasped when the Skitty ran into her. "Rosemary?!" Yuri yelled. Rosemary frowned. "No time to talk! I smell Kayla!" She stood up and ran away. Primrose ran after her. "Hi Yuri! Bye Yuri!" she said quickly. Lumina giggled.

Holly looked up at Kayla and frowned. "Maybe we should do... Something... We can't sit here and hug trees!" Kayla shook her head. "Look at yourself... We'll be perfectly safe here. Jasmine will protect us." Jasmine nodded and snorted out fire. She looked around and sighed. "I hear Rosemary... Great..." She sat down. Rosemary giggled and ran up to Kayla. She purred and climbed into her bag. Kayla gasped. "Rosemary?!" Primrose ran after her and jumped onto Kayla's shoulder. "The others are coming... I think." Jasmine sighed. Holly looked around nervously. "Where are Molly and Lumina?"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent
Academy Grounds

The bright light faded away to reveal a huge maroon hound that looked as if he had come from the depths of Hell. It howled proudly, and Jimmy smirked, knowing that another Pokémon of his had evolved, and that he was now stronger. Biff, now a Houndoom, glared at his opponent, and used Taunt on him.

"I'm still standing, eh!" he barked, "Is that all you got? Come on!"

Biff's words did what they had to do, and the angered Zangoose charged at Biff with another Crush Claw attack. The Houndoom, however, smriked and fired an Ember at the Zangoose, and when the claws stroke, they didn't seem to do much damage. In addition to that, the furry Pokémon cried in pain, as a blaze was surrounding him. It was burned!

"Well played, Raikou boy." Bryce said, and smirked.

Both kids were so focused on the battle they didn't notice that Rosalyn had taken her Egg back. But after Bryce was done talking he found that out, and smirked.

"Well, it seems your 'date' has taken her Egg." he said, "Very cowardly move, Raikou-boy, come on, you can do better than that!"

Bryce's words got to Jimmy, and now he was about to go on a rage. "Enough of it, punk!" he shouted, a fire in his eyes, making Bryce chuckle, "Biff, use Fire Spin, then Ember! Rub him out for good!"

"That's enough, cut it out!" a voice suddenly said from behind the rebellious-looking teenager.

Charlie Fitzpatrick
Academy Grounds

Charlie followed the Pokémon cries that had drawn his attention as soon as he arrived at the Academy. With a hankerchief on his right hand, ready to blow his congested nose, he sprinted towards there. It didn't take long for him to find the battle. On one side there was a boy from the Suicune Dorm, commanding a Zangoose. On the other side, there were a greaser-looking boy and a blonde girl. The girl was holding an Egg, and the boy was the other guy's opponent, commanding a Zangoose.

It seemed his hunch was right. The atmosphere of the battle wasn't particularly a friendly one. Perhaps those two were rivals, but then a shout from the greaser-like kid convinced the counselor that this battle was more than a battle between rivals. That kid sounded terribly upset, and Charlie felt it was his duty to interfere.

"That's enough, cut it out!" he shouted.

He could see both boys turned around in surprise. The Houndoom stopped right in his tracks, and so did the Zangoose. What could happen now?

"Anyone mind explaining what is going on here?" he asked everyone there.

Alice Crenshaw
Entei Dorm

Well, well, well, Cupid was certainly involved in this. Roxas leaned forward, and Alice closed her eyes, waiting for the moment to happen; the moment when the kiss would arrive. But she waited for too long, and the only thing she could feel in her moth was yet another spoonful of tomato soup, which Roxas had fed her. She opened her eyes, and swallowed the soup, disappointment in her eyes.

Her eyes looked gloomy, but then the happy sparkle returned to them, as Alice felt her caretaker was squeezing her hand. She wanted to scream like a fangirl, very loudly, and cover Roxas with kisses, and wrap herself around him. But she couldn't to that; not at that moment. That time would come later, she thought.

Feeling content then, she leaned a little bit closer to Roxas and rested her head on his shoulder, looking at him in awe and adoration.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Lucas McGuire - Forest

Heracross noticed Primrose and Rosemary flash past the group. Tilting it's head it was curious as what was going on. 'So...umm was that your friends?' Heracross asked. Hiding behind the tree. Lucas was slowly coming up with a plan. 'Aipom.. I dunno what that fireball came from... It could've came from a Vulpix..or a Numel...or a Houndoom...Or a Magmar! Or a Charizard!....You don't think it was a Charizard, do you Aipom?' Lucas whispered in a panic. Aipom gulped as it peeked it's head round to see a 2 young girls standing with the Pichu and Skitty. They were also standing with a strange Pokemon that they Aipom and Lucas had never seen before. Was it the source of the fireball? Aipom tugged Lucas's vest. 'Okay I'll go out too.' Lucas steps out from behind the tree with his hands up. Aipom pranced out normally he waved at trainers with his trademark tail and trademark smile. He turned to his trainer who's eyes were closed shut and his hands were still in the air, shaking like a leaf. Aipom sighed. Lucas slightly opened one of his eyes and seen the 2 girls. His heart began to race faster...

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
2981432505_6eafcca83b_s.jpg
Nichola Derrin
Nick was walking through the campus, Charmeleon following behind. This was the best day of his life yet! He soon found himself walking along a beach, a slight breeze coming from the open ocean. He was walking along when he saw someone up ahead. He looked alone.

"Hey! I'm Nick! What's your name?" He asked. This trainer looked slightly ominous. Oh well. Who knows? Nick might get another friend this time!

Years
Molly frowned and put Lumina down. "I think I should go after them..." she said. Lumina giggled and hopped after where the other pokemon had gone. Yuri sighed. She followed Lumina reluctantly. How can Rosemary find Kayla and not me? she thought. Molly sighed and floated after them.

Holly gasped and hid behind Kayla. "Who's that?" she asked. Kayla shrugged. She walked up to Lucas and smiled. "Hi there! Who are you? Are you lost, too?" she asked. Holly frowned and jumped when she felt something tap her leg. She squeaked and looked down. "Lumina! You're safe!" She bent down and picked up the Litwick. "But where's Molly?" She looked around and smiled when she saw her pokemon. Kayla looked at her and giggled. She saw Yuri and smiled. Rosemary peeked out of her bag and mewed.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Lucas McGuire - Forest

Lucas facing these two young girls in the forest. His shakey hands reach for his goggles, to pull them over his eyes to boost his confidence. But the second he does they steam up. Aipom shreaks with laughter. Nervously waving, Lucas speaks back. 'H-hi there! I'm....uhh-I'm....I'm.' As Lucas hasn't been around friendly people alot, not has he been around friendly girls alot before he was really nervous. 'I am..!' Before he could say his name one of the girls found her Pokemon Munna and Litwick. As Lillipup and Heracross come into sight. Aipom spots Heracross and flags him down. Heracross and Aipom walk over to Yuri and the other Pokemon.

'So. Did we help you enough?' asked the blue beetle. Suddenly hearing a cough they turn to Lucas who is clearing his throat. 'I'm McLucas. No! Guire Luke! NO I MEAN!' Lucas starts rubbing his head to get those nerves out. He sighs and keeps his eyes closed. 'I'm Lucas McGuire...nice to meet you...'

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Mountains
Kilik would find that Valorie was glaring daggers at him after he'd made his little speech. Her expression had distorted into something resembling hatred and it was admittedly a bit unbecoming of her. The girl she hadn't even gotten the name of joined in, teaming up against her, followed by Drake. Valorie's gaze fell in such a manner that her loose hair shifted to shield her eyes from view. She oddly enough... did not say anything in response to all this. She had gone dead silent in the face of all this criticism. In truth, she desperately wanted to defend herself, but did not know how. Backed into a corner she froze up like a deer in headlights and her train of thought derailed as her emotions combined with her anxiety just... demolished her ability to think. Dragonite seemed to notice this, somehow, and shifted as if to get a better look at her trainer. However, this proved impossible for the large dragon and she gave up after a moment.

"..."

Though Valorie was not meeting Mana's gaze, a familiar feeling welled up in her chest. At first this confused her, because it was an out-of-context feeling that didn't quite match up with the stimulus it was attached to, like smelling cheeseburgers in a swamp. Valorie felt... drawn to look up, and she met Mana's deliberately cute expression with a somewhat confused, perhaps slightly frustrated expression. She closed her eyes tightly and pinched the bridge of her nose, shaking her head as if to shake away her thoughts. However, the feelings only grew stronger and she soon found herself recognizing where she'd felt these feelings before. It was... love.

A moment of panic filled Valorie's mind as she attempted to hold onto whatever bit of sanity she had left. She couldn't... /love/ Mana! They'd just met! S-She was already committed to loving someone! She wouldn't allow herself to act on this! Valorie grit her teeth, but the rational portion of her mind was being smothered however, and she soon found her inhibitions vanishing under a sea of acceptance and desire. She seemed to relax a bit and a smile even formed on her face, followed by... tears. Without her inhibitions they flowed freely down her cheeks for all to see. It turns out only her fear of being mocked further had been preventing her from breaking down and crying in the face of all that criticism, but what was with that smile?

After a moment Valorie's gaze finally shifted back up to face Mana, though it avoided that of the others. She seemed oddly happy now, for unknown reasons. "Y-You're right... Let's go back and... enjoy Thanksgiving..." she admitted in a humbled tone. Now, anyone who knew Valorie extensively would've been able to recognize that this behavior was absolutely unnatural.

Olivia Wolf - Icy Plains
Olivia was hugged and praised by none other than the one person she'd appreciate it from the most. Kiss it, Mario. My princess /wasn't/ in another castle! Olivia was surprised and flattered by the affection at first, but quickly realized that it was compressing her ribcage in a slightly painful manner. She accepted it however and wrapped her arms around Nemo's lower back, leaning forward against her to rest her chin on Nemo's shoulder. To her relief, Nemo's grip loosened and she found herself able to relax. "Mmm... I'd like to be your partner in anything and everything~" she flirted, classy as ever. She seemed to have a serious twist to her tone however, suggesting that she was completely open to the idea of being partners for pokemon battles. "I don't think I'm anywhere near as impressive as you were back there, though~" she remarked, deliberately stroking Nemo's ego. In all fairness though, it was pretty fair to say that Nemo was stronger than her. She could've probably killed Olivia with hugs if she tried. Just looking at the two's figures it was evident which one of them worked out more, and this was reflected in Nemo's ability to use teamwork and even more advanced strategies, whereas Olivia's most dangerous strategies were based on just throwing powerful attacks at the opponent when convenient and flirting constantly. Meanwhile, that boy in the eevee costume gawked as he watched this affection going on, dumbfounded. He slowly realized what was going on however, and his eyes just sort of widened a bit in realization. He was left speechless however, and just sort of watched for the moment being.

As Hei spoke, the boy wearing the eevee costume frowned. "Where are you getting these numbers from??" he asked, bewildered. Olivia shifted to look at Hei from her comfortable position in Nemo's arms. She had to admit, 30% sounded pretty specific. It didn't really make sense in the context. The way she said it almost sounded like she was reciting a quote from somewhere, which raised the question the boy had just asked. As Hei went on, both the boy in the eevee suit and Olivia just sort of... stared as if Hei was speaking in the tongue of Cthulu, likely still holding Nemo affectionately in her embrace. She was totally enjoying this more than she should have.

It was quickly becoming apparent that Hei was insane. It was the only logical conclusion.

Olivia declined to comment however, and continued to stare until the older female brought up the issue with her buneary. She wanted Olivia to take an attack from her pokemon?! Did she /look/ like she could take a hit?! Olivia seemed a bit unnerved. "...I'm still trying to recover from this morning." she said in an almost apologetic tone, hinting at an earlier incident. "Besides! Winning isn't /everything/, is it?" she asked all innocent-like.

The boy in the eevee costume seemed a bit frustrated by Hei's attitude, but decidedly departed, unable to come up with a response for the woman babbling about crazy stuff.

igotpokeballz

x999 Thanks To Action Replay
Years
Cecil: On the way to the forest/talking to nick

Cecil was walking past the beach when his Haunter suddenly tugged at his pants. "What is it Haunter," Cecil asked. The pokemon then pointed out a trainer calling Cecil."O-oh....ok Haunter, I-I'll go talk to him," Cecil replied nervously. Cecil walked over to the mysterious trainer that was calling him and took a minute to look at him before he greeted him. "Uh...hi i-i'm uh...my name is Cecil, ummm...what about you," Cecil asked shyly.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Shawn's new beginning

Shawn Richards a 15 year old wanted criminal all because of one choice. The choice that ended his fathers life. Don't get him wrong his father abused his mother and eventually killed her. But the thing Shawn did to his father while slowly killing him were horrible. Now that he is on his way to the academy he can start fresh. The past is now the past. Just then a terrible thought occurred to him.

What if the police already know I'm there?

This startled him but then again he knew the drill. He would do what he always did when the police showed up, use his Charmander to burn them to "nothing more then a bacon bit" as his uncle put it. Rage started to swell in him a balloon ready to burst. The thoughts of his father and the police all made him just want to punch a hole in the wall, which he could mind you. Shawn walked to the bow of the huge steam liner that was taking him to the academy. The sea was glorious, all the Magikarp were being swimming in packs, the Wingull soaring overhead taking chips from passengers. What ruined this moment of peace was when a Gryados came behind a Magikarp and ate it. The sight of the blood made Shawn go back into his cabin.

Thirty minutes of sleeping and a loud Ding Ding Ding woke him up.

"Attention all passengers we will be arriving at the academy in about five minutes please get all your luggage and make your way to the exit."

This was it Shawn's new beginning was upon him and he would be arriving any minute at the beaches of the Pokemon Trainer Academy. Shawn had his luggage in two minutes and was waiting at the exit for what felt like hours. Finally the doors were opened and the blinding light of the sun came in through the door. Shawn shielded his eyes as he walked out onto the rickety docking platform. The first step onto the sand felt like a miracle. He saw a sign pointing to a pathway leading to the "Pokemon Trainer Academy Main Building."

The pathway lead up a grassy mountain and into what looked like a giant stadium and many other buildings surrounding the one giant building. This area looked clear of people so he decided to search for people as his first priority.

Years
Kayla giggled and looked at Lucas. "My name's Kayla, and this little pipsqueak is Holly!" She patted Holly on her head. Holly frowned. "Don't call me a pipsqueak! Don't you know that you're supposed to respect your elders?" she asked. She looked up at Lucas and whimpered. Lumina giggled. Holly frowned and hid behind Kayla. Kayla sighed. "She's a little shy... I think she's a bit of a crybaby..." She heard a chomping sound and looked into her bag. "What are you doing, Rosemary?!" She pulled her Skitty out and frowned. Rosemary giggled and jumped down. Kayla sighed. "She ate all of my candy for today..." she whispered. Holly sighed. We must look like a bunch of weirdos... Molly frowned.

Rosemary bounced around happily. Jasmine sighed. "Great... She's had candy..." Yuri looked up at Heracross and smiled. "Thank you..." Rosemary bounced around. She looked at Primrose and smiled. She jumped onto Kayla's other shoulder and giggled.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Nemo "Ace" Dannan - Icy Plains
A comment raised itself on the tip of Nemo's tongue, as Hei criticized the technique of the Eevee boy. Were she of softer heart, the teen would have pointed out that the teacher made no effort for suggestions of how to better his battling, but she found the boy infinitely more irritating than the fact-spouting woman. Sure enough, he sauntered off after a few more moments and responses from Olivia, for which she was infinitely grateful. Being in control of her rage was something she was once again grateful for; that would have ended up with a few more broken teeth, otherwise.

There it was; that word again. Hei using a plural to describe herself, though she was quite correct with the third wheel statement, considering the way she was chewing out Olivia and Nemo like a chocolate cake instead of offering some lessons. Then Olivia had to defend herself from an accusation of being a wimp, despite the battle that she'd recently won. The flirtatious teen was no more wimpy than any of the other trainers Nemo'd seen on this island, and she smelled nicer than them, too. Though claiming that winning wasn't everything was something of an amusing comment, she resisted the urge to smirk; of course it was! But given her current befuddlement, she didn't dare say it for fear of her hypocrisy being pointed out.

"Unless our teacher can heal Pokemon as well as pulling facts out of her ass, I think we should heal our Pokemon back in town." Nemo suggested to their trio of strikingly different perspectives. While Hei silently deemed Nemo and Olivia lustful teenagers, and Olivia deemed them starcrossed lovers, Nemo wondered what the hell to do, and where the strategy guide could be found. At least that was something she could stay quiet about, and she hadn't done anything wrong with hugging just yet. Their proximity was surprisingly warming for the teen, given her apathy towards the biting cold that surrounded them, and the feeling of slender fingers resting on the toned arch of her back was surprisingly soothing for the aches that radiated beneath her pale skin.

Stupid sexy wimps.

Back