• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favourite Trainer Class

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Spoiler:

So they were all the trainer classes in R/S/E. But which ones did you like the best? Which trainer classes would you have like added in these games? How do you think R/S/E's trainer classes compared to other games?

Discuss

Spr_3r_338.png

So Sunny~

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
There is a lot of trainer classes i like, but i think my favorite would be the black belt for design, and the cooltrainer for actual battle skills. I thought they were more challenging, since they used more than one pokemon type, thus making battles more fun. I think RSE trainer classes set the standart for all the future Pokemon games, as they have stayed about the same since. I also liked how much the trainer sprites improved from Gen II to Gen III

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I like the Hex Maniac and Parasol Lady. None of the trainer classes introduced in RSE are all that amazing to me, and I hate most of the sprites for the trainers. The Beauty looks weird, the Cool Trainers have...green hair? What the hell? lol And the twins...one of them has really messed up eyes. I'm not kidding!

Spr_RS_Twins.png

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
xD Psychics and Hex Maniacs were awesome, most of them have memorable start-of-battle dialogues, but mah favourite was collector xD, IDK maybe cuz I loved the guy who wants a peek into our Pokédex... xDDD

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
You may think I like the Ninja Boy as I am a Ninja, but no I liked Team Aqua graunts.
Yes a Ninja Liking pirates you heard right.

JustChillin810

xX_ElectricPikachu_Xx
Years
I loved the ninja class. Although, I know this isn't a class, I also really loved both main characters designs. I wouldn't be willing to play though the whole game as that ninja.

Years
Not necessarily for design, but my favorite trainer class was Rich Boy (specifically, Rich Boy Winston onn Route 104). He was one of the trainers that would want to rebattle you, and by the fifth time you battle him, he gives you $7200, or $14400 with an Amulet Coin. His Furret also holds onto a Nugget, so if your Pokemon has Thief, and then you switch to another holding an Amulet Coin, you can make nearly $20000 every time you battle him.

Just on design, though, I'd have to go with the Aqua Grunts. They've got my favorite design out of any evil team, mainly because their so simple.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Just on design, though, I'd have to go with the Aqua Grunts. They've got my favorite design out of any evil team, mainly because their so simple.

I agree. Team Aqua are my favorite Villains, and I always wanted my chatacter to look like one.

Team Plasma? Hah.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
The cooltrainer class was kinda "cool" xD
Yeah, I like it because of it's funny name.

One thing I never bothered until someone told me: gen 3 was the only generation where hikers didn't wear beards. Now when I look at them it's kinda strange...

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
My favorite trainer class? Probably the black belts, their design were really good and i like martial arts a lot.
Cooltrainers were "interesting" Also ninja boy wasn't bad too.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
My favorite trainer class? Probably the black belts, their design were really good and i like martial arts a lot.
Cooltrainers were "interesting" Also ninja boy wasn't bad too.

I always make Street Fighter announcer calls when I battle them.

The foe's Machop has fainted.

Tim: K.O.!!!

Black Belt Nathan sent out Machoke!

Tim: Round two! FIGHT!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
I love the Aqua/Magma Admins, mainly because their sprites are so cool - especially Tabitha's and Courtney's sprites... ;)

I like the Hex Maniac and Parasol Lady. None of the trainer classes introduced in RSE are all that amazing to me, and I hate most of the sprites for the trainers. The Beauty looks weird, the Cool Trainers have...green hair? What the hell? lol And the twins...one of them has really messed up eyes. I'm not kidding!

I honestly thought the CoolTrainers' hair colours were blonde... D:

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2014
Has to be Ninja, just so awesome, I mean come on it's a ninja and the way they "hid" behind trees was pretty cool.

tnfsf11

I like most the Hex Maniacs cuz they look like witches & Pokemon could really use some magic, it's just a magical game!
I hate most the "beauties", they aren't all that beautiful they just look like barbies, or I like to call them Nicki Minaj's barbz.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
Rich Boys and Lasses, because they're easy to take down and pay much cash when defeated.

Years
Pokemon Ranger was my favorite! <3;

frlgemtr061.png

The design and pose was adorable and grew on me instantly. The Lady is a close second, though.

Back