• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I just want to scream that N USED ZEKROM, NOT RESHIRAM. Seriously, it's been the same in every game. If you want the proper storyline, you look at the first game of the two. RED and blue. GOLD and silver. RUBY and sapphire. DIAMOND and pearl. Since when was it white and black? Plus, Reshiram wanted the truth, and Zekrom wanted ideals.

Considering both games get released, both games are canon and the correct story. Until we hear otherwise from Satoshi Tajiri, who has not said anything on the matter. Ever. It's a roleplaying game, and the key component to your story and experience is which game version you choose. (b'-')b

Hopefully the people in your classes aren't as downright stupid as some of the people in mine. A dispute over a desk? /sigh

The right desk makes or breaks the experience of a class in high school! (b'-')b

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I had the same desk for two years in High School. It was different science classes, but it was pretty amusing. :'D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

The desk had been assigned to a different student already (assigned seats were in order of last names, by the way), so it doesn't matter in that class (some of the most intelligent people are in the back row; I'm second to back).

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I don't mind assigned seating so long as I'm not in the front row and I'm next to somebody I'm OK with. And it's always funny when we get to choose where we want to sit yet sit in the exact same place anyway. /my government class last year

OK, time to reply to tags in D_M, then I gotta see about making that new theme.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

it's basically what happens in college. everyone chooses their own seat the first day, and then from then on they basically choose the same seat everytime. /shrugs. Least that's how it's been in basically every class I've been in.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Hey, it's a psychological thing. Once one claims possession of a materialistic thing it's theirs for life so you better not steal it from them. (That's how my friend describes non-assigned seats.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just really don't care, just as so long as I'm getting the information I need to pass the class. :v But hey, it works. You don't have to hunt for a seat every time you enter the room.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

I just want to scream that N USED ZEKROM, NOT RESHIRAM. Seriously, it's been the same in every game. If you want the proper storyline, you look at the first game of the two. RED and blue. GOLD and silver. RUBY and sapphire. DIAMOND and pearl. Since when was it white and black? Plus, Reshiram wanted the truth, and Zekrom wanted ideals.

Funny, because I tend to go backwards with that. I played Blue, not Red. I played Silver, not Gold. I . . . well, I only owned Emerald, but I borrowed Sapphire from a friend, not Ruby. I got Pearl, not Diamond. I go by White, not Black.
Either way, it doesn't really matter. There really aren't any differences, other than the legendary you see. In my opinion, you should go by the third game (Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum, etc.) because those are really the updated story, and a lot of times what they use for the anime and shiz . . . I think?

Ah, and as for the desk subject: yeah, I tend to sit in the same desk every class, lol. A lot of times we get assigned seats, being in eighth grade and whatnot, but in the classes where we don't, I just HAVE to sit in the same seat. Sometimes my Spanish teacher places our namecards randomly throughout the desks, but I guess she realized that I like one specific seat because it's nearly always there. It wasn't today, but I just kind of sat there anyways, seeing as I would have been in the row next to it anyways. I'm also apparently well behaved (yeah . . . sure.) so my teachers never really have a problem with my seat, lol.

Anyways, 10.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I've played all the "Red" Pokemon games first of the duos--Pokemon Red, Gold, Ruby, FireRed, Red Rescue Team, Pearl (I had wanted Diamond but they only had it used...), Explorers of Darkness, HeartGold (not counting the imported SS I got 'cause I couldn't understand anything) and Black. Now if I said trios I'd have to disregard Red 'cause Yellow was my first game ever.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I was one who ended up with the second game of each generation except for Hoenn. Though I got Gold and Silver at the same time, I played Silver first.

/just applied as the Wonder Chef to a roleplay. Easier. Application. Ever.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I got English HG and SS at the same time, but I still had to wait 'til AFD for SS because I was in a totally different state from where I made my SS reservation. (So how did I get SS, then, you ask? Had dad go and pick it up then paid him when I got it.) Also got English Black and White on the same day, too o3o

I'm torn between apping Haruka at Luceti or Smash Academy. Apps. at the former don't open up until March whereas the latter will be moved to DW by the 13th. However, I know someone at Luceti and I remember loving being a part of it a while ago. Right now I'm thinking I might try Haruka in Smash Academy since it'll be available to me sooner and when Luceti starts taking reservations I'll either make a second Haruka account (both are journal RPs, sadly) or app. Yuuki there. ...Speaking of which I made a Lloyd account on DW who's post-game but of course I still need to beat the game.

Years

Gah I just don't have time to restart my new-used Gen 4 games.

Busy with Zelda and stuff. Also...

Pics of the stuff I got from ALA.

Spoiler:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

I got both Black and White (English, thank you, I only play the English games.) on the same day - the day they were released~ Those are the only games that I have ever owned both in the generation, not including how I now have both Gold and Silver because I didn't originally, and even so I played White first. Hm . . . odd how it always seems to work that way, even if you don't intend it to. The only game I had that could be considered the "first" one was FireRed, but even then that was the remake of the older ones so . . . lalalala~
EDIT: Oh, but I also always get the third game in the trio~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

/was accepted. fastest acceptance ever lolol.

I'm thinking Somarium and Paradisa still, but idk. My mind may change within the week/month or so.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

If it weren't for my discovering imported Platinum in a nearby store, I probably wouldn't've started collecting imported Pokemon games :B /though by "collecting", I only own three...

Hmm, what feature in HGSS should I use for Hibiki's keywords? I'd like to do natures, but seeing how he will likely go over 25 userpics I'll need the literal Japanese translations, which I haven't found. The same goes for Characteristics. I suppose I could mix and match them, but Idk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back