The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Old October 28th, 2013 (09:59 AM). Edited October 28th, 2013 by Alice.
Alice
(>^.(>0.0)>
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Alice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Wonderland View Post
Jeeez! Completely disregard everything I said about the city maps.
Thanks for saying it. I kept it in mind while making the town, and I'd say it definitely ended up better because of it. The other town I made was definitely much more one with nature. lol

I haven't posted any caves yet, so I'll throw this up too. Just finished it last night. It's just a bonus cave with no real purpose other than adding wild pokemon variety, and an extra place to explore.
Now, before I get too far ahead with the mapping, I'm gonna head back and focus on scripting for awhile, so I probably won't have as much to show you guys.

Old October 28th, 2013 (11:16 AM).
PokeReject
Great Pokémon Reject

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuilavaKing View Post
I haven't posted any caves yet, so I'll throw this up too. Just finished it last night. It's just a bonus cave with no real purpose other than adding wild pokemon variety, and an extra place to explore.
Now, before I get too far ahead with the mapping, I'm gonna head back and focus on scripting for awhile, so I probably won't have as much to show you guys.

I hope there are some hidden items in there as well
Old October 28th, 2013 (11:35 AM).
Winter Wonderland
Puts the fun in dysfunctional

See, I love the idea of adding all these extra areas for Pokemon variety and different areas for experience. I love these because then you can go to places to focus train one Pokemon. Like, I only train electric types on water routes, fire types in places with a lot of grass Pokemon and so on.

So, I feel I can use these areas to my advantage. :3

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.
Robert Frost, Fire and Ice.

Play Me Casually | Project Leola

Old October 28th, 2013 (08:15 PM).
Kanto's Hero

Nature: Quiet
Looks amazing. I love island based regions and I am really excited for this. Very good mapping. Keep up the good work.
Old October 29th, 2013 (04:27 PM).
MiniMinun
Azumarill Lover Since Gen II!

Nature: Calm
Wow. Just checked back on this thread to see how it's progressing, and I am glad I did. Everything looks absolutely STUNNING!!! The cave, like your routes, looks unbelievable, and the way you joined natural mapping into a city with Ornata is awesome. I wish two things:
1. That you have success with the rest of the hack, because I can't get over how amazing it looks so far.
2.That I could map as well as you
Good luck! (Yet I doubt you'll need it!)

"Hope is like a piece of string when you're drowning. It just isn't enough to get you out by itself." -Perrin Aybara
Old October 31st, 2013 (04:04 AM).
Varion Bluefire
A.K.A The Glitch

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Varion Bluefire
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuilavaKing View Post
Woah.
That map. All your maps in fact, are just heavily detailed. I love it!!

Just strollin' to my next destination...
Old February 24th, 2014 (04:29 PM).
Alice
(>^.(>0.0)>
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Alice
Hey guys, I have a little video for you. The police are fairly involved in the story of this game, and I just finished up the first script that they show up in, so I thought now would be a good time to ask if there are any spriters that could make a Jenny sprite for me/any existing sprites that I could have permission to use.

Video:

In reality, this is just a stupidly complicated way of stopping the player from leaving town before they're supposed to. lol
Old February 25th, 2014 (06:36 AM).
PokeReject
Great Pokémon Reject

Nature: Quirky
that scene looks... creepy... like a dealer selling his product onto a little kid... But, I like it lol. Can't wait for the next update

DFTBA DFTBA DFTBA. (more banners soon to come... maybe) DFTBA DFTBA DFTBA.
You joined for ROM Hacking, didn't you, PokeReject?
Pokemon is life. Life is Pokemon. Why yes, yes I did. Pokemon is life. Life is Pokemon.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links