• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Yu-Gi-Oh! Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
The other person to be, will it be tea (I hope not), If not, make it Yugi with a different outfit, and also, do you occasionally turn into Atim?

It will either be:
a) Tea
b) Mona
c) Female Yugi
d) Haruhi

And, yes, you do turn into Atem every so often.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
A noob? <gasp>

I feel so...insulted. It's like being mistaken for a ten year old kid (which coincedently seems to happen all the time).

EDIT: Whoops. I re-read your post. Sorry, I should have known you wouldn't mistake me for a noob.

EDIT 2: Memo to self - watch Yugioh abridged series on YouTube so that I can understand Faint Brushfire's post.

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2009
dude this hack is not the hack, i mean yu-gi-oh?? the idea is trying to make a "-->pokemon

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
A noob? <gasp>

I feel so...insulted. It's like being mistaken for a ten year old kid (which coincedently seems to happen all the time).

EDIT: Whoops. I re-read your post. Sorry, I should have known you wouldn't mistake me for a noob.

EDIT 2: Memo to self - watch Yugioh abridged series on YouTube so that I can understand Faint Brushfire's post.

Lol, the Abridged series is awesome.

dude this hack is not the hack, i mean yu-gi-oh?? the idea is trying to make a "-->pokemon

I'm completely lost.
A "--->pokemon"? That is the most awesome thing ever said, because it made no sense.
Elaborate and start the conversation by making the concept clear, please.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
Inspired. I think maybe he means...oh, well, I don't know. I was hoping to think of it while I typed and now I've got my typing momentum, I don't really want to stop typing and lose it all. I think maybe he was doing an arrow? You know, like so:

-------> (arrow to the right)
<------- (arrow to the left)

I was thinking, I WOULD offer to be a spriter...but I really, really suck at scratches. I think I've only ever done one complete scratch but it wasn't a very complicated one. So, good luck to...<looks up spriters for hack>...God Splice.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Inspired. I think maybe he means...oh, well, I don't know. I was hoping to think of it while I typed and now I've got my typing momentum, I don't really want to stop typing and lose it all. I think maybe he was doing an arrow? You know, like so:

-------> (arrow to the right)
<------- (arrow to the left)

I was thinking, I WOULD offer to be a spriter...but I really, really suck at scratches. I think I've only ever done one complete scratch but it wasn't a very complicated one. So, good luck to...<looks up spriters for hack>...God Splice.

Lol, I have no idea what he meant.

As for Spriting, you don't have to completely scratch it; you could get an exisiting sprite (maybe from The Sacred Cards) and use it as a base...

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
I think he was using the " as saying how insignificant or rubbish Yugioh is, which is just rude. And this coming from a person with 4 posts who is comparing the Pokemon series to Yugioh which are both for children in the english version, lol.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013

As for Spriting, you don't have to completely scratch it; you could get an exisiting sprite (maybe from The Sacred Cards) and use it as a base...

Alright, I'll help out with spriting, but beware...it may be bad...

EDIT: Just wondering, are you going to use the Yugioh GBA game characters or sprite new 'Pokemon chibi style' ones?

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
This spriting thing... Is it just to make a picture in Paint and save it as a PNG? Because if it is, then I could give it a try. Name a monster from your list and I'll show you what I can do.

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2009

sorry i thought i typed a "--->pokemon game

This spriting thing... Is it just to make a picture in Paint and save it as a PNG? Because if it is, then I could give it a try. Name a monster from your list and I'll show you what I can do.

if that was so would be awesome! don't you think? i dunno either, however i'm up to create my own hack i'll have to learn though

Last edited:

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013

Yeah...kinda.

sorry i thought i typed a "--->pokemon game

So, was it meant to be an arrow? Like a certain someone <cough> ME <cough> mentioned before?

if that was so would be awesome! don't you think? i dunno either, however i'm up to create my own hack i'll have to learn though

You can find LOADS of tuts on the interwebs. Google is your friend ;)

Read the entire thread, you will see my Yugi/Atemu sprites.

Ah. Saw them. Thank you for answering me.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
This hack is so cool.
Im a big fan of Yu-gi-oh :D

P.s.
Can i be beta tester, if you need some?

May I be a beta Tester? I just know this game is going to be great!

Wow! Your hack is popular! You've been overrun / overun / over-run with beta testers! Anyhow...well, do you need my help as a spriter? (I'm willing to help, don't mind if you decline my offer, but if you accept it, I can't guarantee it will be any good - I seriously DO suck at scratching).

can i beta test the game when it is finished?

i to wants to be a beta tester,if you needs some

i knows this will be the best hack ever

ps:can i beta test it

YOU ONLY HAVE TO ASK ONCE!!! Gah!! At least he's enthusiastic...but to be honest, no offense to kingrall, I doubt he has any experience at beta testing, and doesn't really understand what it involves, and is just using it as a way to play the beta earlier...

EDIT: I will now cross-examine kingrall to prove this...

can i beta test the game when it is finished?

pw-objection.gif

Meh, sorry kingrall. Couldn't resist :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back