• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why is a new RMXP project not an Essentials game?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 5, 2016
Hi, I just downloaded Pokemon Essentials along with RPG Maker XP. When I first open Pokemon Essentials, it starts with the project template with all the assets and features there. When I create a new project though, the program becomes regular RPG Maker XP and all Pokemon Essential Add-Ons are not present.

If anyone has a fix for this, it would really be appreciated.

In advanced - Thank you.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
Hi, I just downloaded Pokemon Essentials along with RPG Maker XP. When I first open Pokemon Essentials, it starts with the project template with all the assets and features there. When I create a new project though, the program becomes regular RPG Maker XP and all Pokemon Essential Add-Ons are not present.

If anyone has a fix for this, it would really be appreciated.

In advanced - Thank you.

Pokemon Essentials needs to be copied into each new project, it's not an automatic thing.
Just select all the files inside your Pokemon Essentials folder and paste it into the project you just created, or copy the Pokemon Essentials folder and paste and rename it, then open the RPXP project file.

Back