• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Do you have a free gible and charizard? Any gender/nature will do!
I have charizard and a gible on one of my 4th gen. games!! :)
I do have a copy of SS but i've done little more than get my starter and save so i doubt i can trade to it in any way. Sorry total newb here so not even entirely sure what you mean i know what you mean by cloning but not sure what have problems with it might entail.
Sorry, if you want to get rid of that SS game, Pm me please, I give pokes for games as well!! But, if you are just on 5th gen. it will have to wait, I like to keep a copy of all of my pokes and cannot clone right now!!
It's on GEN IV...
My FC is 2022 2385 0339... What's yours?
Ok, forgot what poke you want and then I let you know what fc!!
Do u have DW Banette?I'm looking for one.
Sorry, haven't started the DW pokes just yet!!
RNC I was wondering if you have an elekid with the item to evolve it into a Electivire at a low lvl?

I do have elekid, and it's lv1 possible!! :)
But only on 4th gen., sorry!!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I can get one on 4th but i cant transfer to 5th thats the problem though cause I can get it at end of game and I want it now for my party

Ok, I have the elekid on my lv100 fc, but it is not lv 100 and should have the electrizor (sorry, spelling) on that fc as well!!
What is your 4th gen fc please??

Years
Sorry RNC to bother again but do you have a Eevee with DW ability or a Eevee with good nature for Espeon?
Also I was reading your shiny give away part and not sure if I read right but its only for 4th gen correct?

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sorry RNC to bother again but do you have a Eevee with DW ability or a Eevee with good nature for Espeon?
Also I was reading your shiny give away part and not sure if I read right but its only for 4th gen correct?

Not sure what you would consider a good nature, sorry!! But I have all natures listed, I know it's alot, but I don't know them by heart!! And as for my shiny's, I have them on both 4th and 5th gen. I just choose which I want to use and when on Sunday's!! ")

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I know I don't have a DW one at all, and as for modest, if you want to check to see what my shiny eevee is or my lv100 (it's not that level though) if neither is modest, I can breed you one for free!! :)
I do have a request section and it doesn't take that long at all!! :D

Years
Okay I was reading long time DX and so Box 7 Post 10 is a normal modest eevee and Box 4 Post 8 is a shiny one. You could breed a modest shiny onee? the post 8 is naive. IF you could breed me one it would be very cool :) and helpful ^^ probally going to be on rest of night and I know the rules say sunday so I will wait :).

Well
Your User Name: Zironium
Pokemon: Eevee
Nature: Modest
Shiny: Y
NickName: Y

Last edited:

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
Years
I hope you don't mind me asking but... do you have a shiny giveaway today? It's sunday so I figured that maybe, but English isn't my best language so just checking. And if you do, is it for 5th or 4th gen today?

Agh I really hope I'm not being a pest! >u<

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I hope you don't mind me asking but... do you have a shiny giveaway today? It's sunday so I figured that maybe, but English isn't my best language so just checking. And if you do, is it for 5th or 4th gen today?

Agh I really hope I'm not being a pest! >u<

Thats what I thought too?
RNC is really not feeling well so I doubt she'll be able to do her giveaway today. Hopefully she will feel better soon... she asked me to keep watch on her thread to let everyone know.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Teach me to brag again!! :laugh:
But this head cold is coming to an end soon!! :)

Thanks for the help there Mac!! :)

Last edited:
Back