• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years

Speaking of YouTube comments, I ended up in a pit of some really dire ones yesterday. Essentially, I found a topic on NeoGAF about spousal abuse over a PS3 or something, and long story short most of the YouTube comments seemed to be siding with the guy that punched her. Awful stuff like "that [female dog] deserved it" and things much worse. Needless to say, those people have never been in an (adult) relationship before, and by the looks of it, probably won't for a long time.

Okay, I'm sorry. Probably shouldn't bring discussions like this into what's supposed to be a lighthearted game. :(

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

It's still not Christmas yet for me, SO... Imma combo break even further.

How's TCTI doing these days?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Merry nothing Christmas is a terrible time of year!

Edit: the curse happens again... All TCTI regs ever get modded???

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Yeah, seems like it, Nica. Any staff aspirants - post in TCTI please! :p

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Now Dero. Stick around here moar plz. We luff yuz 'round here :B

derozio

Years
Yeah, yeah, sure thing, Thomas! Won't abandon other sections for my section. I'll still post a bit outside. :3

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I was simply meaning stick around PC xD; coming around here especially is like icing to the cake :U

Also, congrats bro. Have a slightly more extensive one on MSN for when you log on again, but still can't say it enough to ya, can we? Congratulations.

derozio

Years
Being staff means I need to stick around, lol. So don't worry about that. ;3

And thank you, Thomas. Yeah, we'll talk more on MSN later. :]

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I have you on AIM and FB. HAD you on le MSN at one point but you never logged on xD;

Blah bored and I have a long day ahead of me filled with people I REALLY don't want to deal with.
...Yep. It's that Christmas feeling finally alright.

Years

Can't believe I've already reached Nimbasa City on Black 2, I've got a hell-load of a Travel Journal entry to write.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back