• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What about sports?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
I'm making this thread 'cause I'm not that "sporty". Anyway, what sports are you good at? I'm only good at snowboarding and chess.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Sport and Physical Education isn't something I'm known to succeed in, but I can say I'm actually quite good at Chess and Raquet Sports. (Tennis, Squash, Badminton etc).

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Hm, I'm pretty decent at badminton and volleyball, but I'm currently practicing basketball.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I'm terrible at athletic sports. I get exhausted easily, especially after running around in Florida's hot weather. I don't want the ball thrown or passed to me at all. One time, someone kicked a ball right into my face in the middle of a game. That was before I had glasses (so I also would have likely broken my glasses, thanks!), but yeah, it still hurt. -_-; Count me out of jump rope too - I'm a klutz. Oh and I'm a no-go for swimming - I'm scared of going underwater.

I'm pretty good at foosball. ):

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I don't call myself a pretty athletic person, but I am pretty good at some sports. I'm a swimmer, a softball player, and a badminton player. The first two sports I mentioned, I've been in a team before, while for badminton, I haven't played games since freshman year of high school, which is really sad because I really liked Badminton. :(

Years
I'm in a strange position where I'm actually quite good at sports, but horribly unathletic. I have natural talent at things like baseball (I made my city's all-star team in my very first year of playing, along with kids who'd already been playing 5 or so years), hockey and golf, but I was always the slowest person in my class/team, and never liked too much physical activity.

It didn't help that I'm a bigger guy, so I'd always get picked near the end for any team sports- but I always had fun surprising people at how good I actually was.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I was alright at American Football, especially for someone that changed positions every year and only had limited knowledge of it.

I'm decent at basketball but haven't really tried any other sport. I've always wanted to play Baseball and Rugby and see how good I am but there's no place around here to do that.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
The only three I'm actually good at are Basketball, soccer and Judo.
I have to say, that I'm so bad at the rest of the sports, I've tried.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I am decent in most sports... Cos I have that enthusiastic play in my game/work-ethnic, despite not having that best stamina, I will try and run the whole match if I have to. In my opinion, I am good in Football (soccer), Badminton, and practically any ball games, they say I have good reflexes as well.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Hmm..I used to be a pretty good goalkeeper in football back in the day but haven't really played it so much.I play Basketball pretty often-ish these days and am decent enough.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'm good at bowling. Right now, I bowl on Friday nights in a league and my current average is 219, which is high for the league of 32 teams. It's pretty competitive so I need to keep my game up to make sure I get the award!

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I box, and I consider myself at least good at it. I know the basics so there's that, though I really don't know what type of style suits me the most. (Probably out-boxing)

Other than that? I've got a pretty strong lower body, so I'm a good runner, and I played soccer ever since I was a kid but I'm OK at it. Dodgeball and swimming are also something I consider myself good at.

I also don't really do it because I live in Ireland, but I have a deep passion for Baseball. (Bought a mitt, a bat and two soft balls when I visited America. :) ) If I was able to, I'd probably and hopefully be good at it haha. I try to swing and pitch whenever I can.

Despite being a bit fit and exercising, I don't really play many sports. Boxing is the only one I regularly do, but even that I stopped doing for a while so I can work on my fitness.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've never much cared about sports. I mean, I know how, for some- but being an asthmatic that can't run quickly means pretty much every sport is ruled out. ;D Though I'm usually fine to exercise unless I'm sick or it's cold out (or my asthma just decides to attack me).

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
In high school I was on the swim and tennis teams and did pretty well, especially tennis. I still play tennis a lot in the summer. Still swim, too, but not competitively.

Back