• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Glaucous Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
I have updated the thread, and will be committing to it for the entire summer. Expect updates on every Saturday at 10:00 PM (Pacific Time)

I have added about 19 screenshots, updated the story, and a bit more.
Hope you guys like it, and when the story line's done, I think I can post this on the Showcase!

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2011
Dude! How did you make your windowskin when they are talking like this! I've been trying this for an hour now! It looks black but you can see the background!

Your game looks awesome btw! I like the story and sprites!

Neo-Spriteman

Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
Dude! How did you make your windowskin when they are talking like this! I've been trying this for an hour now! It looks black but you can see the background!

Your game looks awesome btw! I like the story and sprites!

You make it a color that's close to black, then make that semi-transparent.
This isn't the thread for that, though, and that question was irrelevant.

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2011
You make it a color that's close to black, then make that semi-transparent.
This isn't the thread for that, though, and that question was irrelevant.
Thanks for the answer, and i know i shouldn't have asked here. But your game looks awesome, everything is in Black and White style which is pretty rare these days.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
I think you should change the region's name into something less obvious, but except for that, everything looks pretty good. But why Team Plasma? are the events of this game post-Black and White or...?
If this is post-Black and White, this doesn't make sense...

Neo-Spriteman

Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
I think you should change the region's name into something less obvious, but except for that, everything looks pretty good. But why Team Plasma? are the events of this game post-Black and White or...?
If this is post-Black and White, this doesn't make sense...

Been thinking about the region name. And this is Pre-B/W.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
So...It's not Team Galatic anymore? Anyway, I have high expectations of you. I am quite fond of your sprites (especially Yellow =3) and I can't wait to see you break RPXP to its fullest potentials.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
The screens look good as always, some look kinda dark, but it's probably because im not used to the dark textbox yet.

Neo-Spriteman

Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
The screens look good as always, some look kinda dark, but it's probably because im not used to the dark textbox yet.

Yeah, they're dark. But that's only because I got lazy and didn't change the time to something earlier. It was like... Eleven. I think.

But thanks!

Neo-Spriteman

Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
I'm back, and Glaucous is back in action! There will be an enormous update later, and I'm sure you'll all enjoy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back