• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Sire

Making Flareon Own You
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
Wish granted, but they're even worse at the subjects then you

I wish Game Freak would make a Dragon/Steel type

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted, but due to not having a pokemon to balance out your team mid-game and scrapping the one before, they decide to make another pokemon that does the exact same thing.

I wish Latias never made it past that awkward concept art with the Blaziken legs. That thing looked awesome.

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted, but the game is overflowing with Keckleon, Ditto, Zoruarks, Abras and Pokemon using Flash to muck up your photos.

I wish I had a Garchomp that could actually fly in-game.

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted, but you get stuck there with Blaine who won't stop complaining that Articuno lives in there and not Moltres.

I wish the game had a vending machine where you put in some Pokedollars, items, or random pokemon in and get a random pokeball with a random pokemon or item inside.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 13, 2021
Granted. But you constantly shed your skin, which makes a big mess.

I wish for a Beedrill to chase away my enemies.

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted, but it doesn't work without a very rare Vanilluxe add-on accessory.

I wish they made a Poison/Steel type.

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years
Granted, but the Vanilluxe accessory requires an even rarer Kyurem accessory that you almost have no hope finding.

I wish for a console Pokemon game. With Gyms an a Pokemon League.

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
Years
Granted, but it has that kid from Pokemon XD.

I wish for a Ruby/Sapphire remake on the 3DS. (It is gonna happen, it's next in line for a remake.)

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years
Granted, but, surprisingly, your Latias does not approve Emerald.

I wish I had a Shaymin, and we would be so close it didn't matter if we were spilt apart by death or sickness.

Back