• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HOMESTUCK // SHENANIGANS [M] [OOC + SU]

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
So, TaichiWind has resigned from the RP :[
Furthermore, I was not able to finish the chapter today as I promised because real life :(

... My apologies. I will try to get it done sometime in this week.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
So, TaichiWind has resigned from the RP :[
Furthermore, I was not able to finish the chapter today as I promised because real life :(

... My apologies. I will try to get it done sometime in this week.

Bad GM, bad!

nah jk its okay! I am also looking forward to this!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I think that Lights Instrumental would be a great song in LONAV since it's psychedelic and an Ellie Goulding song plus Leon prefers TOP 10 songs so itll fit perfectly! He might even recognize it once he enters LONAV and might even dance to it xD

Oh, and I posted xD

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
Haven't been able to use the computer the entire day, and as such progress with my next post was very dull :(

@DeLaMuerte. Forgot to mention. Ryan will be Divya's client player and Leon's server player. You can always pester the others, too :D

@Gunner. As long as Leon moves his hips along to Ellie's, it will be okay

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Understandable, don't worry about apologizing. ^^

Oh, okay. That's what I was waiting for, since I wasn't sure who to put for Server/Client players. But I got it now.

...By the way, señor, you double posted there.

EDIT: Okay, nevermind, it's a problem with the server.

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
Yeah, sorry for that double post, although it seems I can't really delete it or anything... sorry fo' that. I posted in the IC. Not my best GM post, actually... And it's actually kinda forced... Yeah. But I didn't want to keep Rika and Evan waiting any longer...

Have a denizen in compensation for my crappy post:

Spoiler:

You cannot hate a guy that posts an image of Cetus, can you?
I also have cookies

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
The GM post isn't that bad. Although if I can still have some cookies, I want five.

Uh, I made an IC post (and I took advantage of it being the weekend so that Gunner can reply), but I won't be back until Sunday unless I find time to use the computer at my Dad's place.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Yeah, sorry for that double post, although it seems I can't really delete it or anything... sorry fo' that. I posted in the IC. Not my best GM post, actually... And it's actually kinda forced... Yeah. But I didn't want to keep Rika and Evan waiting any longer...

Have a denizen in compensation for my crappy post:

Spoiler:

You cannot hate a guy that posts an image of Cetus, can you?
I also have cookies

yay!

I'll try to post in two days. Im working/camping all day and night tomorrow so.... :/

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
You guys not being able to post for a couple of days goes well along with me and Divya and then Leon being the ones destined to enter first, so all good!

also dat Cetus

Ohwait what denizens will we have? Fun excitement.

Also, it's probably Josie who should see Divya on her screen rather than the other way around, yes? Since Josie is Divya's server and Divya is the leader, the client.

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
@Red. Durrr Hurrr Hurrr you're right my bad xD Gonna fix that as soon as I can :p

Well, I was thinking Abraxas (Leon), Hephaestus (Divya), Cetus (Ryan) and Echidna (Josie), with awesome explanation as to why those denizens are the denizens of the session.
Although Nyx and Hemera are also options for Josie and Divya...
What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Salzorrah

Years
Why do I have two denizens xD

IF I had to pick I would pick Cetus as it feels totes right for Leon and stuff idk why xD

Chalifoux

Years
Whoops, that last one was Ryan's xD
I thought you'd go with Abraxas cause it's a green snake n' stuff, but, oh well xD
Cetus for Leon it is :3

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I totally want Echidna! She is the most awesome.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I like le Cetus, but I'm not very picky. And yes, I'm back already and haven't really missed too much besides Red's post.

By the way, I'm guessing that we'll still be using certain base themes as we progress (Sburban Countdown/Jungle and the like)?

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
I just realized I screwed stuff up with them denizens -.-
Cetus for Leon
Echidna for Josie.

Yes, that's what I meant to type all this dang time.
As such, Ryan and Divya will have Abraxas, Hephaestus or whatever denizen you like to suggest o3o
Sorry fo' that kerfuffle, errybody!

And yes, Sburban Jungle and other Homestuck tracks will be present in the RP. Mostly in Prospit, Derse, The Battlefield and whatnot.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Hmm, Hephaestus is cool, but I think maybe Nyx is more of an evil ruler, which is what Divya's land is all about and such. Also maybe haver her parallel to Marie Antoinette? Y'know, all vain and ignorant and silly? Or you could always just have King Iron Fist Hephaestus

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Oh Echidna is maybe a bit too nice if my Land is going to be the LOSAF. Maybe Hephaestus would fit better, actually?

Or maybe Echidna did all the factory thingy against the chameleons just to force Josie to grow up and become strong, and when she finally meets the denizen, Echidna will send her off on quests to actually purify and help the Land again. Because Josie can use her aspect to make Echidna nicer, I mean. She's the denizen you're not supposed to fight, after all?

ooor I'll just let you make up these details and I'll play along with it xD It's no fun if I come up with my quests on my own, after all!

Salzorrah

Years
Cetus is still serpentine like and she is purpley periwinkle xD

btw i know our chain is Divya ==> Josie ==> Leon ==> Ryan right? But in entering how bout

Divya ==> Josie ==> Leon
Leon ==> Ryan ==> Divya

basically with Divya and Josie started the game, how bout simultaneously, Leon and Ryan do the same? Then when Divya and Leon are in the Medium, they can be the server and let Josie and Ryan enter?

Back