The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 14th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Criceps

Advertise here
Hello everyone, my name is Ivan and I`m 19. I'm from italy and i'm sorry if I can`t speak english very well but i'm still learning it.

Currently i'm making "let's play" and "walkthrough" about (not only) pokemon in youtube. I'm just a newbie in youtube world but i'm here to share my passion with you and to accept each helpful critics.

Thanks for your time
Old September 14th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Hi Ivan, welcome to PC! You can share your let's plays with us in the Video Games board. It has a subforum called Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews where all gaming footage can be posted. Be sure to read the rules before making a topic though - they're very important to ensure you don't make mistakes! But I know you'll do great. :) We're great at reviewing and giving feedback here, whether it be on artwork/writing or videos, so it's a great choice to dabble in that part of the forum. Maybe you can even check out the other videos posted by the amazing members sometime? I'm sure they'd love it if you gave 'em some feedback.

Hope to see you contribute lots and lots! You can do so much more here besides posting videos so be sure to explore the entire community and post around. Discuss your favorite games (Pokemon or non-Pokemon), join some clubs, play trivia, and many other neat little things. And if you're lost just give a moderator a call. Have a great stay here. <3

pair clubs
family twin
my star
Old September 16th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Hi there, Criceps! Benvenuto al comunita! It's lovely to see you here, and no need to worry about your English here, because yours is just fine. :D Forums are a great way to learn English, so take PC as your "second or third English class" xD

I see you are advertising your channel on your siggy. That's the most appropriate area to advertise and well.. be on the know :D But as Cirny said, you can show your videos off in a thread at the Let's Play section, which is within the Video Games section. You'll get more views there, more comments, more critiques, and many many more.

I hope you have a wonderful time~ & again, welcome aboard! See you around and don't hesitate to ask any questions. <3
Old September 17th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Criceps

Thank's all for the welcome, i hope to learn english well with your help and thanks for the suggestion, i will post my channel in the appropriate section as you said.
Old September 17th, 2013, 01:20 PM
«Chuckles»
First of all, I'm not a "total psycho"

Nature: Brave
Yeah a youtube let's play channel I love them and especially those with accents I find them enjoyable to watch :D welcome to the community and enjoy your stay. :D

PairTumblrAnime ListFriend Code
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here