• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
Clive Barker's Jericho was on sale for $1.25 on GamersGate the other day. It's a cheap game to begin with ($5, I think) but it's still exciting. ^^

Yet another one from my 360 collection that I've snatched up for PC. I've also grabbed 'replacements' (PC copies) of L4D2 and Dungeon Siege 3 recently.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
I just bought a Green Game Boy Color and Purple Game Boy Advance! :3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I have just bought Kirby Fighters Deluxe, Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe, Color Zen and its Kids variant, and Disney Magical World.

Last edited:
Years
Bought Bioshock Infinite, Final Fantasy III, and Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection, once again off the Playstation Store.

Years
Preordered Smash Bros 3ds and Hyrule Warriors just in case I don't follow my budget this month.

So, now all I have to do is wait! I am so jelly of Japan; they have about a week left to wait for Smash Bros, and already have HW.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Purchased the Humble Bundle 12, which includes Prison Architect and Papers, Please. So far, loving Prison Architect. :)

Years
Going Retro with my Gamecube games:

Paper Mario Thousand Year Door
Gladius (BEST TACTICAL RPG EVER!)
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness

I found cheap deals, so I took up the opportunity to buy them quickly.
$25 + $12 + 25$ = $62 = A STEAL!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Purchased the Humble Bundle 12, which includes Prison Architect and Papers, Please. So far, loving Prison Architect. :)

Me too! I bought the bundle mainly because of Prison Architect - it's ten dollars on its own in the Humble Store anyway, figured I might as well grab a couple more games along with it. c:

I really like Papers, Please, as well. I got it on launch day though, so now I have an extra key if anyone wants it.

Years
I bought Tales of Symphonia Chronicles and NHL 15 for my PS3 at GameStop yesterday.

NHL 15 was a preorder, while Chronicles was just me picking a game I was interested in off of the shelf that wouldn't put me too far over $100 for total cost.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 3, 2014
I just got Destiny as well and it's pretty fun. Haven't had too much time to play it, but will definitely bust it out and do some LPs for it this weekend.

Also, when I picked that up, I pre-ordered Advanced Warfare, Day Zero.
Looks like a fun CoD, different from the others. Expect me to no-life that come December.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
Game Systems
Playstation 4 - 2nd PS4
Xbox One
Nintendo 3DS XL - 7th Nintendo 3DS

Games

Pre Ordered Pokemon Alpha
Pre Ordered Pokemon Omega
Watch Dogs - PS4, Xbox One & PC
Pre Ordered GTA V - PS4 & Xbox One
Diablo lll Ultimate Evil Edition - PS4
Pre Ordered Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition - PS4 & Xbox One
Pre Ordered Battlefield Hardline Delux Edition - PS4 & Xbox One

Got My New Playstation 4 after busting my old one up.
Finally got a Xbox One.
Finally Got The Last Version Of Nintendo 3DS XL Skin I Didn't Have.
Then Preordered & Bought A Few Games.
Overall spent about 2,000 dollars yesterday lol

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 5, 2014
Pre-ordered final fantasy theatrythm curtain call, forza horizon 2 and I need to pre-order the master chief collection some time before it comes out.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Bought two EA games on steam, M.A.V and Dark Horizon: Mechanized Corps.

I'm a sucker for mech games.

These two games suck.

Back