• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ehh...

Stinger

Banned
Years
sup?
New to the community. It looks nice here. I'll post as much as I can when I have the time, like now. I almost didn't want to start a welcome topic.... why? I just don't like being noticed O_o. So I can creep around without any distractions.

My intrests range from pokemon, to your mom.

So hi.

Years
dude, you should get noticed. Or else, you'll just fade away with the shadows ^^

anyways, welcome to PC. I'm Oni Flygon. You can just call me DT or Oni.

Stinger

Banned
Years
Thanks, hi.

I just don't like being noticed... just to help people out... and once in a while, be helped.

Stinger

Banned
Years
hehe... thankyou.

Is there any members I should watch out for? Because I'd like to get to know them better >=D

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
*raises hand* ME ME!!! Im insane! im crazy! iv lost my mind! so welcome to PC! you can call me Scott!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Hey dude, your crossing the line when you start sayin bad things about Sapphire! shes one of my best friends! so dont go running your mouth and sayin bad things about people you dont even know!

Stinger

Banned
Years
Sapphire Latios said:
Hey dude, your crossing the line when you start sayin bad things about Sapphire! shes one of my best friends! so dont go running your mouth and sayin bad things about people you dont even know!
Bad things? you misunderstood me, so please don't go all out on someone you don't know or understand

=)

Years
Sapphire Latios said:
Scott! You don't need to do that! ^^ I don't mind, its okay, and thanks for callin me one of your best friends~ Even though I already knew that~

Back