• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeicideBlue

the Sadist Maniac
Years
Hey, shouldn't I really be the only one allowed to say that? XP

Bah, my speakers are broken, so I can't properly pick a song. I'll just pick something epic, like... . I'll have to trust that it is actually the right song.
Yes i can, since im the only one who can get away with sneaking into your lab. And my song is 'Ready to die' by andrew w.k.........YO!! If anyone gets that reference, they get a BOATLOAD of cookies.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Kenny would be more powerful then 1 divided by zero...

Btw, quick topic for yall, theme song for your zanpaktous?

HOLY... UNDEFINED STRENGTH!!! XD XD XD I agree but I kinda doubt he'll get Bankai... never know though. XD

ILP, you're not gonna be able to get all of the volumes at once... unless you have like... (8x28)+(10x3) USD equivalent on hand... that's only for the 31 english released volumes too... D= Costs a lot I know. Oh and you gotta add tax to that!! so it's uhm... 8x20=160... + 8x8=64... so 160+64= um... 2... 244... Right. and then add 30 to that, and you have 274 USD +tax for the Shonen Jump North American releases... yeah... that's a lot. and if you say they're MORE expensive than that where you are... uhhhh no comment. XD

ohh and as for a theme song... Tsuyokin's would be... oh geez I dunno... D= Kinda hard to think... Kido/Fire, takes the form of a young girl, her name means "strong" and "gold" and her bankai is "heart of strong gold" so... something with a kind message maybe. but also a strong message. and it would have to be sung by a youthful sounding female voice... geez. this is hard... uhh maybe i'll get back to you all on that. XD XD XD

ohh wait... maybe Tabidatsu Kimi He, the 22nd ending for Bleach? it's the last ending song in the zanpakuto arcs which fits because she's a zanpakuto. and it's a kind message from the heart. and it's called "your departure" so it has to do with the strength of saying goodbye to someone I guess... ahaha i read the translation...

umm maybe that could be her theme? i will still have to think about it but lemme know what you think of that. XD read the translation and lemme know. XD XD XD

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Here. Someone else mentioned it here in the club, though I can't remember and I'm too lazy to find out XD.
Ah, I see. Interesting.

Which/Whose bankai do you think is the most lame/uncool.
For me, I would have to say Byakuya's bankai.

we're goin down the highway!
Cruisin with Keiri and Zam every way you say!
Yah were cruisin down the hiiiighway!

Ehem, anyway, what's up people, im joining and stuffz. Yo Zam, Hi Ant, i'll drop in my zanpaktou later once im bothere'd to fish it out from the OTHER bleach club.
Hello and welcome to the Bleach fan club, DeicideBlue. :)

Btw, quick topic for yall, theme song for your zanpaktous?
I found the most perfect theme for my zanpakuto! =D
Executioner - Mark Mallman
Ignore the BtVS video part, the song is the importantant part.

Charizard and Cynic, please try not to plost one-liners...

Is there anyone that has post a zanpakuto, that I passed over and did not add to the first post?
Also, If you believe you have a good number of posts, you can ask to join a squad.

Last edited:

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Hello, I am the Captain of the Fifth Devision, Sosuke Aizen. Welcome to the club.

But... I'd have to say that the lamest bankai is Komamura's bankai. =.=lll I just don't like it... It's...too big and I don't think it's just a very affective weapon. >.> Hmm... I also don't like Soifon's bankai. Her Shikai's cool, I just don't like her bankai.

DeicideBlue

the Sadist Maniac
Years
Hello, I am the Captain of the Fifth Devision, Sosuke Aizen. Welcome to the club.

But... I'd have to say that the lamest bankai is Komamura's bankai. =.=lll I just don't like it... It's...too big and I don't think it's just a very affective weapon. >.> Hmm... I also don't like Soifon's bankai. Her Shikai's cool, I just don't like her bankai.
S..sousuke aizen,,like the real aizen...like..invisible ROBOTS?! (bow, now, beow, now) DIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!! *charges*

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Yes i can, since im the only one who can get away with sneaking into your lab.
Pffffft no you can't, Blue. Stop trying to think you can, because you can't. If I'm head of the Research and Development Department you can expect me to have some HIGH LEVEL **** to stop you from getting in. Not to mention I DO NOT like people touching my things without my permission (and that's in real life) and finally, NO scientist would EVER make it even POSSIBLE for someone to get to his things unless he wanted them to.
Seriously.

Anybody else love the new Bleach opening?? :O
*Looks at beginning of latest episode* It's still Change, isn't it? Which is a very good theme song, I have to say.
Unless you mean the ending, which, obviously, I can't yet comment on.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
HOLY. You just noticed it? Wow... fail. It's been like... 14 episodes. Actually 15 including today's. XD LOL fail. XD

So... I haven't watched today's episode yet but I will... soon... XD

MSN is fun. Add me. XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
HOLY. You just noticed it? Wow... fail. It's been like... 14 episodes. Actually 15 including today's. XD LOL fail. XD

So... I haven't watched today's episode yet but I will... soon... XD

MSN is fun. Add me. XD
I know o.o
I usually skip through openings.

I got a new computer so I need to download it first :3

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
I would like to make a request to be the 3rd seat of Squad 11. Reason: i have uh..expierence being in squad 11? idk. o-o
I guess I can do that. Just try not kill too many other fellow Soul Reapers. ;p

the 12 bleach opening is alright, though I usually prefer songs I can understnad. too lazy to read subtitles on songs

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Just a question guys:
How many different Cero's are there?
I know:
Cero
Gran Ray Cero
Cero Oscuras
Cero Metralleta
Cero Doble

are there any more? :3

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Gah so far behind xD. Um welcome Blue I'm captain of squad 7 and I'm loving your zan btw.

Like I stated I haven't watched the anime in at least 2 years but I never pass up to hear the new openings and endings. Um what are they called exactly so I can Youtube them n n?

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
I guess I can do that. Just try not kill too many other fellow Soul Reapers. ;p

the 12 bleach opening is alright, though I usually prefer songs I can understnad. too lazy to read subtitles on songs

Well I wonder if "not too many" includes you or not? (Remember how we tried to kill you on MSN? XD XD XD)

You really should at least look up the translation. It's called GOOGLE. XD

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Oh yeah I forgo about that to lmfao. What a weird name for a cero?

Idk if the question I'm going to ask should be in
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Oh yeah I forgo about that to lmfao. What a weird name for a cero?

Idk if the question I'm going to ask should be in
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back