• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
I don't think it transfers saved passwords though... XD; but really strongly suggest some ways to remember password (physical pen/paper method in your room is still effective. I know... pen and paper in modern society) than remember password, unless it's for something that isn't too important if someone got a hold of the account. It's just a good practice and habit to pick up!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Same. T:
Yet I somehow know more about computer stuff than my parents, considering I've become their tech support.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I dont know how to use cloud or anything. /tech noob

All you have to do is log into your Chrome before you uninstall it, then log in again once you re-install it.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yes, exactly. I just end up printing out stuff for them (my computer is weird with printing) and the like. Thankfully, my mom is finally able to post her own pictures on Facebook instead of calling me to help her.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I don't fix computers. I can't stand it. I fix my own and that's it.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pfft I can't fix anything nearly as advanced as a computer. T:
I like picking apart electronic stuff (i.e. old cellphones) but have learned nothing from it, aside from what the inside of a phone looks like.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I mean software fixes, like "My computer crashes" and stuff.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah, I see.

Okay, I'm not sure what just happened. All of the sticky threads aside from the help and advice one just disappeared. But I still can get here because it was the most recently posted on thread on this forum. T:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Maybe just a sticky cleanout? They're all stickied for me though.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It's back to normal now. I refreshed a few times, half panicking because this thread was gone. I had to go to the main PC page, then back here before I could see them again. Perhaps just a glitch?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Nothing I've ever heard of happening before though.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Well, I don't know what else it could be? They just disappeared for a bit, then came back.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I figure someone must have accidentally unstickied them and then fixed it, or you just didn't see what you thought you saw, lol.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Hm I see all the stickies. Maybe the mods just messed up and accidentally ustickied, but fixed it all now? XD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Well both of them are online so it's entirely likely...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Better question to ask: who didn't have a hangover or who didn't drink for new year related celebrations?

<= never drank in his life

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I drank! But not a lot because I was just hanging out with my mom and she went to sleep and the most depressing thing in the world is watching the ball drop completely alone half-drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back