• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: [ENGLISH BETA RELEASED] Pokémon Light Platinum [NDS]

Boghy12

PoKe Wall
Years
It looks soo cooooool :3 I can't wait to play it, Light Platinum was the hack i enjoyed the most, and i'll get to play it's DS version xD
I'm so excited =)

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
According to his page, all of his hacks are on hiatus probably until summer. Just in case anyone was still wondering.

Or at least, that's what Google translate suggested.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 18, 2014
He said a month or two ago that he is alive, and intends to continue with this and the rs remakes, however he cannot continue until sometime this summer, when a new version of a softwarw is released. You can find this on his profile, but its in Spanish so if you cant read it then google translate is your friend :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
The gba one was awesome and i hope this will be a big hit and best of luck for the future, can't wait for the english version to try it. I know it will be a great hack

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 4, 2018
I played the gba version and I loved it it is the only gba hack out of about 20 to 30 gba rom hacks pokemon light platnium is the only one that I have played fully through so if the ds version is the same it will be better cus of the ds emulators hav more features so I cant wait till this is done

Back