• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
When would be a good time? I live in London, so what is the time difference where you are? Thanks.
Ok, if you live in London, that is probally about 6 hours in the future for me, it may be hard to trade, I'll find out when I'm back on permantly.
OMG!!! You're on the second page! Ahhhhh!!!

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the bumb again Latios!!

bump bump bump bump bump bump

Thanks for the bump again Deoxys.

Ok, now for the side note:

I am posting my shop closed here in just a few I won't be on here for about 3 to 5 days, my wifi is not working and I have to get that fixed before I make any more deals with any one. If I owe any one any thing, do be assured you will get it!! I keep my promises ALWAYS!!

CLOSED!!

Until Further Notice, I Will Not Be On Here That Often!!
Thanks, ~RNC~

Last edited:
Years
Ok, if you live in London, that is probally about 6 hours in the future for me, it may be hard to trade, I'll find out when I'm back on permantly.

Thanks for the reply. I'll be on tommorrow at 12 am London time (6pm your time).

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2009
Hiya mate im looking to trade my darkrai for either deoxy or arceus, i have other legendaries im not sure if yor intrested can you PM me if intrested thanks matey

{NM}Redwolf

Rebels against the God
Years
sry my wifi being bad but i'm still in wifi waiting for shinies. just give me four this time cause i don't feel like waiting for ever for 6.

Back