• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirage Hacking Productions

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
i have bad news,
i am sorry guys but i totally "AGAIN" lost interest in hacking since not much people are interested with my hack which doesn't matter much, and the time i wait for my stuff to be done slowly drag away all my interest in Rom hacking..
I don't think i will make a major difference with my disappearance ,will i?
I am really sorry, just can't get my mindset back to hacking..
-------------------
Goodbye guys,
Crimson Stardust

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014

Aww man. I won't be in the net for the next 3-5 or so days. So no progress will happen then. :(
D:
Have no fear, Altaria is here!
I have my last exam tomorrow, so if you PM me the patch and the tiles then I can insert =D
Thanks. But, it's not really tiles that needed to be inserted. I've just got to rearrange the tiles Kevin inserted onto another tileset, since we need a little more space for some tiles. I'll pm/vm you if anything comes up.
i have bad news,
i am sorry guys but i totally "AGAIN" lost interest in hacking since not much people are interested with my hack which doesn't matter much, and the time i wait for my stuff to be done slowly drag away all my interest in Rom hacking..
-------------------
Goodbye guys,
Crimson Stardust
Well that was abrupt. And I don't agree with your reasoning. Mhm, yeah ..you've helped us out a lot, even if only by being a part of the team. We'll miss you, and thank you for your efforts.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
i have bad news,
-------------------
Goodbye guys,
Crimson Stardust
Aw, seriously? Well, good luck on what ever interests you next.

But, it's not really tiles that needed to be inserted. I've just got to rearrange the tiles Kevin inserted onto another tileset, since we need a little more space for some tiles. I'll pm/vm you if anything comes up.
Ahaha well, I feel loved. We'll be waiting until you finish that. It shouldn't take that long, though, unless you are still a bit busy.

Skitty123

Alice Cullen
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 14, 2012

hmmm
i could help make maps overhead sprite's and title screens?

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
hmmm
i could help make maps overhead sprite's and title screens?
If you want to help out, you could sign up to be in our team with the application form in the first post. Then, if we accept you for your specialties, you can help out. :3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Well, well, well, It seems that I have missed so many things. XD; Hello guys, How's it been? :)

Update: Team Thread has been updated, Please take a look at the first page and you'll see what I mean. I've removed some members that haven't been active and helped enough in the team. Also, I've updated the projects of the team. I've included my hack, Flandre Scarlet's and Griin's. If you want your hack added please PM me with the storyline, information as well as the screenshots.

Other than that, I love you all for keeping the thread active all the time. <3;

Regards, Faline.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
We actually started a "team hack" while you were gone, to get more activity. I hope its ok with you. If it's not, then me and Arpz shall take over it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
That's alright, Mind if you PM me the info's and screenshots? I'd love to add it into the projects. ^^;

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Well, well, well, It seems that I have missed so many things. XD; Hello guys, How's it been? :)

Other than that, I love you all for keeping the thread active all the time. <3;
Everyone has been good. The team's been running well, but at the same time, so empty without you ;_;
We all love you too. <3

And about the team hack, not much has been going on with it atm, but we're getting things done. I've just been lacking time management these past few days, so I can't say I've done much. But the overall progress is measurable.

Zeffy shall pm you since I'm feeling lazy. :|

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Glad to know that all of you have been doing something while I was gone! :)

Okay, I will PM Zeffy. <3; Thanks a bunch~

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
On the matter of screenshots and information, I'll get you that hopefully, after the new year event. :D

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
Years
Hi guys. Sorry for being a bit inactive I've been obsessed with Black Ops at the moment and I just had alot of things on my mind. I'd like to say a few things:

1. I have finished school for the year. I have a 2 month break before I start again. Hopefully I will get as much hacking in as I can.
2. Merry Christmas! Yeah, I know, 2 days late, but I didn't see anyone say anything about it so I just thought I might say something.
3. Blue Moon isn't dead.
4. Just wondering if anyone is up for some spriting? I have some sprites that need some Backsprites so I can insert them. I'd be very grateful. :)

Thank you.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
First post in 65 hours, 17 minutes and 42 seconds commence.

I've been inactive for quite a while, as you can see ..and I haven't done anything new on the hack. I've been busy with my life, and I've had a few problems these past few days.
On the bright side, I'll have a little more free time starting tomorrow ...and hopefully will be working on the hack. I'm sorry for my absence, and inactivity.

*beep* end of post.

Omega Zero

Is back...
Years
If you still want a scripter i'll sign up,
currently unemployed.
Name: Te Tuhi
Position:
Scripter
Proof of Work:
Spoiler:

2nd one, this one just shows
the use of another command you may not be aware of.
Spoiler:

I could do more, but i'm really not an idealistic person
and those were a little old.
Past Experiences/Past Projects:
Well i soloed my first hack
till i thought it was crap for few reasons.
[email protected] (Also my msn.)

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
If you still want a scripter i'll sign up,
currently unemployed.
Name: Te Tuhi
Position:
Scripter
Proof of Work:
Spoiler:

2nd one, this one just shows
the use of another command you may not be aware of.
Spoiler:

I could do more, but i'm really not an idealistic person
and those were a little old.
Past Experiences/Past Projects:
Well i soloed my first hack
till i thought it was crap for few reasons.
[email protected] (Also my msn.)
Your proof is overwhelming, that's for sure. But I feel there's something missing...but what the heck. We need more active scripters. xD

ACCEPTED~

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
Name- Adamb241

Skill-
Mapping, Inserting, Moderate Scripting

Timezone-
Eastern (I'm from NY)

MSN -
[email protected]

Proof-

I was co-leader in these two hacks. I was in charge of mapping everything and creating events, majority of the storyline and wild pokemon/trainer data.
Pokemon Redemption - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=207066
Pokemon: Shadow's Haze - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...hadow%27s+Haze

Here are three maps, two from Pokemon Redemption and another was just a random map I made for fun.

Spoiler:

Scripting:
(I just started so I don't really have a lot of advanced proofs. I'm still learning a lot of things.

Spoiler:

and another

Spoiler:

I used to hack a lot but over the past few years, I've grown further away form this community. I recently felt the urge to get involved again so here I am applying to teams, I just want to get involved in anyway I can. I'm always online and are willing to put in a lot of time on a project. If you need any more proofs, just ask.

My email is [email protected] but I'm always on MSN and prefer to be contacted that way.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
@adamb241:
I'll just note a few things from your maps. First, most of the mountain structures are horizontal. I think they should be a little more flexible. Try making your paths a little irregular and inconsistent; just makes them look a little more natural. And a few other things. There's still room for improvement though.

I won't comment on your scripting since you happen to be just starting out. I'll be glad to help you out in that aspect. So, you're accepted.

And, a short notice for everyone else:
I feel that this thread's been dying, and there's really not been much productivity. I've been busy with my own hectic schedules, and I'll admit, a little bit of my laziness. So, the current team hack is on indefinite hiatus. I or Zeffy will report as soon as we get things started again.
As for now, I'd lik everyone to resume helping each other out and other things you people may have on your minds.

..all for now.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
I also think the team is dying. We have lots of members, though we haven't gone anywhere that much in five to six months. I personally think this team should end, and this thread to be closed. But... it's Binary/Zeffy/Faline's choice.

Back